Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Exploration of the Century!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

The Exploration of the Century! Empty
PostSubject: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Keyami sat atop his mountain of pink fluff and Mew plushes. He was suffering an intense state of boredom and when he got bored he - as with everything - went to the extremes. So, he got to his cream paws, stretched and trotted outside his doorway. He promptly began formulating an idea. With a happy purr, he began skipping about the rooms of the Guild, calling out "It's going to be the exploration of the century! Who's up for it~ You? OH SO THAT'S HOW IT IS! GET AN EXTRAORDINARY OFFER AND TURN IT DOWN EH!?" his fuming, however, didn't last long for he came upon a certain Purrloin. "Prima~"
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:46 pm

Prima had been wandering around the guild, enjoying a simple walk until she heard a sing-song voice call her. She felt her fur stand up slightly as she recognized the voice of the guild master, but quickly forced herself to calm down. Prima turned to look at Keyami, who had just been hollering down the hallway of the guild. "Uh.. Y-yes guild master?" The shiny Purrloin asked while standing on her hind legs, unsure of what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Echo was sat in her usual perch, up in the viney rafters of the guild building. She had been going over some thoughts when her whole body tensed at the sound of Keyami shouting. It was coming from the area where the Guild Members had their rooms.
"Oh... crap." she muttered to herself, taking off and heading straight towards where the shouting had come from.

She landed quietly behind Keyami, realizing that he and Prima were having a conversation.. well.. at least starting one.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 am

"I've got a proposition for you! An offer, a scholarship of sorts!" the Persian meowed, beating around the bush in reality. "How would a lovely lady like yourself like to go on an exploration with your beloved-not to mention handsome-Guildmaster?" he finally got to his point, albeit in a roundabout manner. "Oh hello Echo. Intruding in are conversation are we?" his tone got sharper "WELL WHY DON'T WE ALL JUST IGNORE AAAALL OF THE RULES!" he screeched. "Oh... I'm so mean to you... I'M SO CRUEL! I DESERVE TO BE DROWNED BY A LAPRAS IN FRONT OF ALL OF SOCIETYY" he wailed. Things seemed to be spiraling out of control in an extremely peculiar manner.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:20 am

Prima shrunk slightly as Keyami started screaming. She was obviously put off by his sudden mood swings and inched back a little bit. The Purrloin looked over at Echo, completely unsure of what to do or say. Her tail wrapped around her paws as she stared nervously, switching between the two. Prima wasn't used to her guild master quite yet. "Uh.. Umm.." She managed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:26 am

Echo resisted the urge to face-wing. Her Guildmaster was rather eccentric at times, but he could beat himself up pretty badly if he thought he was being mean to other pokemon.
She fluttered over to the Persian.
"Keyami. It's fine. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but you we're right to say I was kind of intruding. Now shh, otherwise whole of Grassveil will hear you."
The Altaria then turned to Prima, smiling cheerfully, a slight hum in her voice.
"Translation: He's trying to ask, in his roundabout way, if you would like to join him on an exploration."

Last edited by Aokakesu on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:31 am

Looking up with tears in his eyes, Keyami began to speak "What would i do without you Echo?" he tackled the Altaria, his tone grateful. Apparently, cuddling the fluffy cloud-like pokemon was the guildmaster's way of saying thanks as he pawed at her wings. He quite enjoyed fluffy things. "Anywho, How's about it Prima? You up to the task?" his eyes sparkled mischievously, indicating that no good could come of this. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:35 am

Prima hesitated for a moment, unsure of why the guild master would pick her out of any Pokemon at the guild. She certainly wasn't the strongest. She bit her lower jaw, thinking for a few brief moments. But this could be a chance for her to become a better explorer, and with two of the most important Pokemon in the guild no doubt! The Purrloin looked up finally, a small spark in her eyes. "Okay... I'll go!" She said with a hint of determination.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:46 am

Echo seemed to accept the Guildmaster's thankful cuddle as normal, though she ruffled her feathers slightly as he pawed at her wings. The Altaria smiled at Prima's answer.
Hopefully the young Guild Member would come to learn on this exploration that Keyami really wasn't at all as bad as pokemon seemed to think. You just had to know how to react to his outbursts.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:08 am

"I'M SO CRUEL! I DESERVE TO BE DROWNED BY A LAPRAS IN FRONT OF ALL OF SOCIETYY"

"Huh, what is all the racket about?" Oswald pondered, stopping his daily trek throughout the guild to investigate who it was who had said such a thing, and why. Of course, to no surprise, it was Keyami. Oswald was going to walk away at first, figuring that there would be no more trouble, until he heard talk of an exploration, which made him stop in his tracks, his ears perking up at the phrase.

He immediately turned around and poked his head around the corner, a concerned look on his face as he asked, "What's going on? I heard shouting just a few moments ago...is everything alright?"

Last edited by Wiesel on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:09 am

"Excellent!~" Keyami leaped to his paws with a purr. "I'm sure you'll do great Prima. I have the utmost faith in you" Honestly, the Guildmaster was just extremely happy that someone had accepted his offer to ease his boredom (more or less) "So, we'll head out to the Icicle Woods and make our way up to Mt Frostmeer" He decided, not consulting anyone in the expedition. Ah well, he wasn't the most considerate pokemon. "Eh?" he turned to where the voice was coming from. "Ah! Oswald. Everything's just dandy!~" Keyami twittered in his usual singsong tone
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:20 am

Prima's ears perked up. She nodded at Keyami, a nervous smile playing across her face. She would have to work very hard if she was going to live up to his expectations. The familiar voice of Oswald caught her attention and she looked around to see the Mienfoo. "Oh.. Oswald. Are you coming on the exploration too? Actually... Is Echo coming too as well?" She asked while shifting her paws about.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:42 am

Echo smiled at the Mienfoo as he arrived on the scene.

"Yes. I think I'll come too if Keyami doesn't mind," replied the Altaria in her natural melodic voice. Echo didn't want the Guildmaster to cause trouble for the two young Guild Members on this exploration. Going with them was the safest way to prevent that.

(You do know that they were in like... not the Guildmaster's Quarters. If you read the first post in the topic you'll see that Keyami left them to shout around the other Guild rooms. XD)
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:20 pm

"The exploration? If you don't mind guild master, I'd be happy to accompany you all. Where might we be heading?" Oswald asked, entering the room proper instead of just standing out in the hall like a dweeb. This would be the first time Oswald would go exploring with Keyami, and in doing so, the Mienfoo couldn't help but feel a bit anxious.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Keyami blinked and then looked at the pokemon around him. They were well suited for an exploration and they would definitely help with his boredom! So, with a decisive nod, the Guildmaster purred. "The more the merrier!~" With jolly steps he spun in a circle. "Oh, to the Icicle Woods and up Mt Frostmeer is what I was thinking" he answered the Mienfoo's last question.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Prima was unsure of whether or not she should start walking, lest she anger the guild master by walking ahead of him. He was moody after all. She was curious as to what his reasoning behind picking Mt. Frostmeer was and watched him with catty peridot eyes. "Is there... Something good at the top of Mt. Frostmeer?" Prima asked, hesitating slightly after she asked her question. Sooner or later she'd have to get over her fear of setting off Keyami, the way Echo handled the situations was impressive to the Purrloin.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:55 pm

"Well the legendary pokemon Articuno lives at Mt Frostmeer's peak," replied Echo, "Perhaps it's something to do with her."
The Altaria waited for Keyami to make the first move, deciding that since it was the Guildmaster's exploration, he should be the one to lead them.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:39 pm

"Whatever the reason, I know I'm prepared. If we are going against Articuno, then it'll be much harder for me, due to my type. But I'm not scared, so lets do it!" Oswald exclaimed, pumped up by the excitement of scaling Mt. Frostmeer and getting the chance to fight one of the legendary birds.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Keyami's eyes flashed a brilliant red then faded back to their dull coloration. "Excellent~" he purred. "My reasons may be a bit swayed by the fact that Articuno lives atop Mt Frostmeer" he added with a wink. In all honesty, however, he had said to explore Mt Frostmeer only because he thought it would be fun
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Prima's jaw nearly dropped. "A legendary bird? Articuno itself? Wow..." She said. She could feel a bit of excitement at the fact they would be climbing the mountain to face one of the legendary birds themselves. Would she be able to stand up against it? That, she was unsure of, but she had her guild members with her. She trailed along after the Persian, wondering what Articuno would be like. Was it mad? Did it accept challengers when it came to fights? Her mind wasn't even on the fact they'd be climbing a mountain.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 pm

The Altaria smiled at the pokemon who seemed to now be conversing normally. She then followed after Keyami, deciding politely to walk, at least until they reached the dungeon they planned to explore.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Oswald nodded at Prima's statement, and replied, "I know right? It's gonna be awesome...ahem, if we do manage to find him...her...of course."

Oswald tilted his head slightly to the side, wondering what gender the Articuno was. Surely the legendary bird wasn't an it...was it? Well, Oswald would hopefully be finding the answer to that question once he got to the top of Mt. Frostmeer.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:17 am

"Oh! I've got a secret to tell you!~" Keyami purred in an excited tone. "Gather around now" he ushered the group of four into a small circle. "Long ago, on one of my many travels to the Icicle Woods, i spoke with a pokemon who told a riddle." His eyes slanted in anticipation. In a much quieter voice, he continued. "This riddle spoke of the location of Articuno, the legendary bird." Leaning in even farther, nose accidentally bumping into Prima's, he spoke the riddle. "In a place not so far from here, Here being the Icicle Woods, A great icy bird resides. Within a cavern that sparkles with frost, it lies in wait for the pokemon brave enough, fierce enough, and smart enough to outwit it." he finished the riddle and scooted backwards, looking rather proud of himself for remembering it.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:35 am

Prima blinked in surprise as Keyami bumped his nose against hers, slightly caught of guard yet again by the guild master. She brushed it off, thankfully and digested the riddle instead. "The bravest, fiercest, and cleveres- most clever? So we just have to find a cave? A shiny, sparkly cave?" The purrloin asked while shuffling her paws about idly. Of course Articuno would be a tough fight. She knew Oswald had said he would have trouble, and Keyami was a normal type, she was a dark type... And Echo was a... Something. Prima wasn't entirely sure what Echo was. To her, she was like a living cloud.. Thing.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:55 am

"Interesting," mused Echo as she thought about the riddle. It seemed fairly simple. Near to Icicle Woods would be Mt Frostmeer, -everyone knew it was where Articuno was supposed to reside- though finding the right cavern would be a bit of a bother.
The Altaria then removed her head from the huddle of pokemon, awkwardly shifting her feet. It was true that she preferred to be in the air, so she really couldn't wait to get outside the Guild for the first time in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Exploration of the Century!   The Exploration of the Century! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Exploration of the Century!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next