Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emerald's Exploration Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverstar

Silverstar

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Emerald's Exploration Team Empty
PostSubject: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:27 am

A lone snivy stood in awe approaching the guild for the first time. She watched the Exploration Teams go in and out of the guild, some rushing off to do jobs and others coming back from a long day's work. The sun was just on the horizon and she knew before long it would be dark out. Normally she would have been accompanied by her sister Amber, but the cubone was out getting the ingredients for Pecha Soup.
'Well I should probably get going now...' she thought to herself as she walked into the large doorway of the guild. To Emerald's amazement inside there were pokemon standing at large boards with jobs posted on them.
"Wow, this must be where Exploration Team members accept missions other pokemon put up!" Emerald screamed in glee. She was about to explode from excitement, that is, before she realised she had no idea where the Guildmaster was.
"Anyone know where the Guildmaster is?" She asked loudly over the hustle and bustle of the Exploration Teams.

OOC: Anyone feel free to join in, I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:38 am

A Meganium heard the question from where she was standing near to the Job Bulletin Board. She turned to try and spot who it was that had asked, the yellow antennae on her head seeming to raise slightly in position.
It didn't take long to spot the Snivy amongst the groups of rookie explorers.
Smiling, Faye approached Emerald.
"Hello there. I hear you're looking for Keyami. Are you interested in creating an Exploration Team?"
The Meganium's voice was soft and kind, as if she was used to speaking with pokemon new to the guild. Though of course, anyone who took the time to learn any of the Guild's extensive history would know that there was good reason for this.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Silverstar

Silverstar

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:45 am

Emerald looked at the meganium shyly for a few seconds, then replied softly,
"Yes. Could I see him as soon as possible?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:49 am

"I don't know if he's here right now but his quarters are just down there."
She nodded to a small set of steps that lead down into an area that was less crowded with other pokemon. There were mostly only a few of the Guild staff down there, including an Altaria who was chatting with an Absol.
"We could go and check if you like. Echo would know more than I do."
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Silverstar

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:55 am

Emerald walked down at a reasonable pace to the stairs. "Well it's worth checking, I guess?" The snivy replied with a questionable tone. She was excited, but tried to sound as casual as possible.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Faye nodded and lead the way down the steps. She walked over to the Altaria.

"I've never liked Mt Frostmeer if I'm perfectly honest. Too many ice types for my liking."
"Well I suppose that's to be expected. Your typing means you would be extremely weak to them."
The Absol flicked her sickle-like tail at the appearance of Faye. Both pokemon then paused their conversation to turn their attention to the Meganium.

"Hey Echo. Is Keyami in?"
Faye spoke to the Altaria in a rather casual tone. From this it was almost obvious that they went back rather a long way.
Echo smiled, "I think so. Who is this?"
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Silverstar

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Emerald decided to introduce herself, it was only polite after all.
"I'm Emerald, I'd like to make an exploration team with my sister Amber. Nice to meet you!"
she gestured as if wanting to shake hands. Emerald might have been shy but she wasn't big on sitting in the corner doing nothing.

OOC: I might be going to bed soon, it's 10:10 PM here in Australia right now.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Echo smiled and raised her cotton-like wing as if to say 'i would shake but I can't.'
"Pleased to meet you, Emerald. The Guildmaster's quarters are just over here if you'd like to follow me!"
The Altaria motioned for the Snivy to follow as she made to flutter off towards a nearby door.

"I'll catch up again later Shiro."
Echo directed the short goodbye to the Absol she had been previously talking with.
"Good luck on that Frostmeer job!"

"Thanks Echo," smiled Tsukishiro, a short nod accompanying the words.

Faye grinned cheerfully at the young Snivy as she turned to head back up the steps.
"I guess I'll see you around Emerald."

ooc// Kk :3
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Silverstar

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Before Emerald could say goodbye she found herself strolling down a series of steps into the Guildmaster's Chamber. 'What a big place this is, I wish Amber were here! she thought to herself as she quite smugly walked down the steps a little more before reaching the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Silverstar

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:33 pm

OOC: Want to finish this in 30 mins at the most, after that I'm going to sleep and will continue this tomorrow at about 3:00PM (10:00+ GST if that's how you write it)

EDIT: Going to bed now, don't want to wake up too late for school! Meowth Winking otherwise I'll end up like this:
Oshawott Stoney
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Echo lead the Snivy to the Guildmaster's door and knocked on it using her beak.
"Keyami? Are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Silverstar

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Emerald was thing nervously about how the talk with Keyami would go, when all of the sudden she heard Amber's voice as she ran across the Guild with glee. "Hiya sis!" said the cubone with the happiest voice possible for her species. "Made a team yet?"
"What are you doing here Amber? I thought you were helping mom make dinner! And no, I'm about to make a team though."
"I finished getting the ingredients." said Amber with a smile on her face.

OOC: Reply if you like, I'm going to school. I'll continue this in the afternoon.
EDIT: Back from school. Ready to continue on.

Last edited by Silverstar on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:18 am

With mouth agape in a huge yawn, Keyami ambled over to the door. "Yessum?" his words were the tiniest bit slurred with sleep as he nudged open the door. "Is there someone here to see me?" With a blink, his crimson eyes lost their sleep-dulled look.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Silverstar

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 am

"Yes, Guildmaster Keyami," Emerald replied with a now more confident voice due to Amber being there. "We would like to make an exploration team." as Emerald said this, she felt excited beyond belief. She was about to become an explorer with Amber!
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Echo smiled at the two young pokemon, eager to become explorers. She looked at Keyami waiting for the invitation into his chambers that would no doubt come in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Silverstar

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:51 am

Amber was very peppy and energetic, due to the fact she was 1) in the guild and 2)making an exploration team. Knowing her well, Emerald quickly took hold of Amber's hand; this gestured to the over-excited cubone that now was not the time to start running around everywhere. Amber quickly shook Emerald's hand before they both nodded as if in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Keyami opened the door a bit more and stepped back. "Come on in then!" he announced. The Persian settled himself not far away, book open in front of him. With his quill, he began the process. "Name and the name of your exploration team please" He was rather business-y today for he was eager to get back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Silverstar

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:03 am

Emerald struggled to find a team name. "I like team vine as a name," she stated. Amber quickly rushed on stating that she like the team name earth.
"Why not combine the two, then?" Emerald suggested.
"Sure! I like the name team Earthvine." Amber agreed.
"Well, in that case..." Emerald said loud and clear while she walked in, "I'm Emerald, this is my partner Amber, and we are team Earthvine!" Emerald quickly jumped in the air from glee before thinking, 'I can't believe I just did that... how awkward. Oh well!'

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald's Exploration Team   Emerald's Exploration Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Emerald's Exploration Team
Page 1 of 1