Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost love in the forest of Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Lost love in the forest of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:24 am

Kageyoshi was walking through Shadowhue forest with his new Team member, Nitro the Tepig on a mission. The Leafeon looked back to Nitro, "Try not to get lost ok? Where is the client supposed to meet us?" he asked the small Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:47 am

Nitro was following suit right behind Kageyoshi the Leafeon, his new team member. "Of course I won't get lost. Even if I was, I'd probably burn down a path in the forest so I can spot you!" he joked. "And according to the map attached to this request paper, we should meet the client quite soo-" he hadn't noticed that he had gone ahead of Kageyoshi, and the Tepig smashed into something furry. "Ouch..." he muttered, and when he looked up, his eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. "Waaah! Wait, a Zangoose, are you the client perhaps?" he said, looking at the huge white and red Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:18 pm

"Oh are you the Pokemon that got my Flyer?" the female Zangoose asked as she turned to the Tepig and Leafeon. "Yes we are. Do not worry we shall get you back with your friend. If you'll please follow us." Kageyoshi said as he walked past the Zangoose feeling his scarff blowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:24 pm

"Uh-" Nitro was cut off as Kageyoshi answered the Zangoose's question quicker. Nitro ushered the Zangoose forward. "I'll stay behind you. That'd be the safer way. The name's Nitro, by the way. And the Leafeon over there is my partner, Kageyoshi." then, they walked deeper into the forest. Then, two Swadloon and a Seedot jumped from above, the Swadloon firing a double String Shot attack, and the Seedot spitting out rapid seeds from its mouth (Bullet Seed). "Whoa!" Nitro exclaimed before quickly using Ember to burn away the String Shot.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Kageyoshi reacted quickly and ran infront of the client and used Razer Leaf on the Bullet Seed. However the Bullet Seed kept on coming Kageyoshi pushe the Zangoose onto his back and used Quick Attack to get out of the way of the Seeds. jumping to a tree he plased the Zangoose on the branch, "Stay here you'll be out of danger from here." he said calmly. "Uh, alright." the Zangoose said softly. Kageyoshi used Takle attack on the Seedot.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:46 pm

"Phew." Nitro said in relief that the client was safe. Now that the hindrance was out of the way, he quickly turned towards the two Swadloon and fired an Ember at them. However, they both used Protect to defend, and retaliated with Razor Leaf, sending Nitro backwards a little. The Seedot was hit by Tackle, but just before getting knocked away, it released a wave of poison. (Toxic)
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Kageyoshi was hit by the purple wave of sludge. He was pushed back from the attack, however the power of the Toxic had done a great deal of damage to the Grass type Pokemon. Kageyoshi stood his ground panting heavely. Is all I can do is watch? the Zangoos thouht.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Nitro glanced back at Kageyoshi, and saw a glowing purple streak on his flank, and his leaves were fading to a purplish shade on occasion. Poisoned? This isn't good. And I don't have any items that can heal poisoning! he thought, panicking. Then, he was hit by another Razor Leaf, but he stood his ground. "Go away already!" he shouted, sending another flurry of fiery sparks at the Swadloon, taking out one and weakening the other. The remaining one, jumped and tackled into the Tepig, sending him toppling over. Then, the Seedot jumped back onto its feet, and fired a flurry of wild Bullet Seeds at the weakened Kageyoshi.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Kageyoshi quickly used Synthisis ands the leaf on his head started to glow as he started to heal himself. His health came back only by a little bit, There has to be a way to get rid of them. Wait! he thought. "Nitro over here!" the Leafeon called to his partner.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Nitro heard Kageyoshi's order, but he rolled into the Leafeon anyway, so he followed it without doing a thing, which was quite strange. He staggered back up, and snorted, sparks of flame spouting from his nose. "What? Why do you need me?" he asked the Leafeon, who seemed a little better from using Synthesis, but the poisoning was still in effect. He remembered that Pecha Berries helped against poisoning, but he couldn't seem to find any near them.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:59 am

"Follow my lead!" the Leafeon shouted as he used Razer Leaf again at the Seedot. He hoped that the Tepig would use Ember attach behind his Razer Leaf, his attack being a distraction for the two opposing Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:11 am

"Follow you're..." Nitro said, trailing at the end, unsure of what the Leafeon wanted him to do. Then it struck him. "OK!" he said, releasing a flurry of red, burning embers at the opponent, right behind the Razor Leaf attack, and was masked completely. The unsuspecting wild Pokemon took it head on, and they flew backwards into the forest, knocked out and burnt black as charcoal. "Yay! We did it!" Nitro exclaimed, jumping for joy.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Kageyoshi turned to the Client, "You can come down n-now." he said before callapsing to the ground. Darn it! I forgot about the Poison was still in effect. the Leafeon thought as he was breathing hard. His vision became alittle blurry, "Nitro we have to find a Pecha scarff or something that can cure this poison." he huffed.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:02 pm

Nitro sat, and sighed in relief that they had taken down the enemy. Then, the nervous-looking Zangoose hopped down, and ran frantically towards them. "Thank you! Oh my, are you okay?" she said, looking at the collapsed Kageyoshi. The Tepig was also shocked. "Hey! Get up! We can't stay here for long!" he said. Then, huffing, he tried to carry his Leafeon friend, but he collapsed under the weight. "Waaaah!" he cried, trying hilariously to get away. Then, Kageyoshi's weight was lifted off of him, and Nitro turned to see that the Zangoose had picked him up. Nodding, Nitro walked off, leading the way, and was also looking around for a Pecha Berry, or a Pecha Scarf.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:40 pm

"I'll be alright. we just need to find a Pecha berry or a Pokemon that knows "Aromatherapy"." the Leafeon said as he felt himself being lifted. "I appoligize. We are supposed to be helping you, but instead you are helping me." Kageyoshi said looking down with shame in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:10 am

Nitro kept looking around frantically. What Pokemon knows Aromatherapy? Deerling, and Roselia. Those were the only Pokemon that popped up. He tried looking for blue and red roses, but he couldn't find any flowers, let alone a blue or red rose. "And don't talk. You should rest!" Nitro said to Kageyoshi, looking back. Maybe this will work.... he thought, and then let loose an Ember at a few random areas. Suddenly, a Poochyena, a Tailow and another Tailow jumped out. Both Tailow used Quick Attack at the Zangoose, and the Poochyena tried a Bite on Nitro. "Shoot. Wrong Pokemon!" Nitro muttered, before yawning loudly so that all of the Pokemon could hear. Luckily, it wouldn't affect his allies, and so the Tepig used Tackle to counter the Bite.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Reacting quickly Kageyoshi used Razer Leaf on the two Tailow. It was a good thing that the attack could hit two opponents at the same time. Kageyoshi flinch from the Poison and used Synthisis, "Nitro we could use a little help over here." the Leafeon grunted.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Nitro grinned, "Don't worry! Just a little more...and!" as soon as he finished, the Poochyena and Tailow all fell asleep. Then, quickly, Nitro used Ember, knocking them straight out. "OK. That was easy enough. Shall we move on?" the Tepig said, panting a little. "How much farther, um....Zangoose?" he asked. He had to find a Roselia fast, otherwise Kageyoshi might just faint on the spot. Luckily he had Synthesis to keep going, but for how long?
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:37 pm

"Um I.. I don't know.This is all my fault."the female Zangoose said closing he eyes in frustration and close to tears. "Don't go blaming yourself. We chose this mission ourselves, so don't blame yourself if if someone else gets hurt it not your responcability to protect us but for us to protect you." Kageyoshi said with enough strength to say those words but also realized what he had said. I can't protect everyone. But I will protect those that I can that are beside me right now. he thought with his eyes glowing with determination.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:48 pm

"Um I.. I don't know.This is all my fault." the female Zangoose said closing her eyes in frustration and close to tears. "Don't go blaming yourself. We chose this mission ourselves, so don't blame yourself if if someone else gets hurt it not your responsibility to protect us but for us to protect you." Zangoose and Kageyoshi spoke, but it seemed that Kageyoshi was losing strength. "I agree with Kage! It's our own responsibility, so don't cry!" Nitro said determinedly. Then, they moved on with Nitro in the lead, and after what seemed like ages, the Tepig heard rustling. Out jumped a Tailow, a Nuzleaf, and....a Roselia! This was a lucky stroke, so Nitro took the chance to launch his plan into action. He quickly used Yawn on Tailow and Nuzleaf before Tailow used Aerial Ace on the weak Kageyoshi, while the Nuzleaf aimed a Bullet Seed at Nitro. The Tepig blocked with an Ember, but couldn't reach Kageyoshi in time.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:56 pm

"Nitro hurry!" the Leafeo shouted trying to stay awake. He could feel his energy slipping close to fainting. He could hear what was going on with the Tailow and Nuzleaf.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Nitro heard Kageyoshi's shout, and whirled around, but was blocked by the Roselia, who used Petal Dance, knocking the Tepig backwards. "Get out of the way!" he yelled, Tackling right into the Roselia, and bulldozing forwards right into the Tailow, knocking it off course. However, the Nuzleaf managed a Razor Leaf, cutting at his skin. Nitro panted, and grinned weakly as the Nuzleaf and Tailow both fell asleep. Then, as he predicted, the Roselia tried to awaken them with Aromatherapy, the glowing green mist spewing out of the roses. "Now!" he said, and threw Kageyoshi with his mouth, suddenly right into the Roselia, cutting off her move, but the Aromatherapy at least hitting Kageyoshi upon impact.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Kageyoshi felt his pelt being grabbed by Nitro however his eyes almost looked dead. Kageyoshi was thrown in to the Aromatherapy and in the light sparkling mist he saw a Glaceon, "Glacia." he whispered be for falling aseep and landed sideways skidding to a hault on the Forest floor

Ooc: He is going to be dreaming right now we can still post.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:27 pm

"Kageyoshi? You okay?" Nitro called out. It seemed that the Leafeon was asleep, and peaceful, so perhaps he needed time to rest. "Alright." he said, and quickly fired another Ember straight at Roselia, knocking her out, and then he tackled into the Tailow. It suddenly woke up, and then used Aerial Ace, sending Nitro skidding away. Soon enough, the Nuzleaf awoke, and it fired a Razor Leaf along with Tailow's Quick Attack. "Need some help!" Nitro shouted, and closed his eyes, waiting for his doom.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:39 pm

*Dream World*

Kageyoshi heard a soft humming sound slowly he opened his eyes. The humming slowly turned to singing, "Someone holds me safe and warm, horses prance through the Silver stom. Thank goodness your ok, Kageyoshi." the voice said gentaly. Kageyoshi was on the forlegs of someone he never expected to see even in a dream. "Glacia?" he whispered.

The Glaceon nodded her head he entier pelt was sparkling like the stars. "Your friend need help Kageyoshi." she whispered rubbing her cheek along side of the Leafeons. "What are you talking--" ""Need some help!" He heard as he let out a small gasp, "Nitro!" he shouted as he got up when he looked back Glacea was gone, "I'll alway be with you kageyoshi."

*Real World*

Kageyoshi's eyes snapped opened but he stayed still and used Synthisis.

Ooc: Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBkJmgDK-iA&feature=related

Bold is Nitro talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost love in the forest of Shadows   Lost love in the forest of Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost love in the forest of Shadows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next