Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Town...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RoarinLaughter

RoarinLaughter

Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Another Town... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Another Town...   Another Town... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Luke walks into the outskirts of town tired and demoralized. He continues walking, examining each structure carefully, look for one in particular. The everstone on his neck swung as he searched left and right. With a frustrated sigh he sits down and takes off the backpack he was carrying. As he rummages through the bag he grumbles about how all towns are the same. "1000 poke..." He concludes. "Running low on currency..." He mumbles. Luke (somewhat) places everything back in its place before setting his bag in front of him. Glancing around he checks to see if anyone is around. Finding no one he give another sigh and looks at the ground, delving his mind into the past.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RoarinLaughter

RoarinLaughter

Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Another Town... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:37 am

Luke tilted his head slightly to the side. "Special talent? Whats that?" Then he caught a whiff of food coming from the direction of the cafe. "And whats that?" He thought to himself. Whatever it was, he wanted eat some of it. He looked longingly through the open cafe door.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Another Town... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:51 am

"I always know EVERY new person's name, before anyone even introduces me to them! That's my special talent, whats yours?" Nugale asked brightly. Then she realized that someone had said the word "chocolate". "CHOCOLATE?!?! Where?!?!! Can I come get some too?!?!?!?" Nugale said, now on a chocolate high from just the thought of chocolate.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Another Town... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:02 am

"In the cafe. I said IN the cafe!" Prima said trying to get through to the ecstatic Emolga. Prima sighed and looked at Luke. She noticed he was staring longingly into the cafe. "Why don't you go grab a table for us while I calm down Nugale. That way you can order and I'll be able to convince Nugale." She said while watching her teammate floating around.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Another Town... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Town...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2