Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Edge of the Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

On the Edge of the Town Empty
PostSubject: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Katana frowned to herself. She had just accidentally slashed her map in two.. and it had blown away. She noticed a rock nearby. Deciding to take out her annoyance on the rock, aswell as progress her fighting skills, she attacked the helpless rock.
Using her sharp bladed scythes, she slashed at it, almost as if she was using two swords instead of her arms.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Jake was just passing by, taking a walk in the town after he completed his mission. Leafeon was recovering in the medical center, with Glaceon at his side. With Nate in tow, the Oshawott turned his gaze to a Scyther, a female one, who was raging on a rock. She slashed at it, with two swords instead of razor sharp arms. However they were practically the same thing. "Hey! Are you having some trouble there?" he called to the Scyther.

OOC: Wait for Pika to post here.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Nate had been walking with Jake after the mission, happy about rescuing Leafeon. Jake had looked at something, so he turned his head to see what it was. A female Scyther, but she was beating down on a rock. She was repeatedly slashing it, as if angry. "Yeah, do you need anything?" he asked after Jake.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 pm

She slashed down at it one more time, but this time it was faster, and her scythes has a dark, black aura around them. The rock shattered, and she turned to the two pokemon who had just spoken to her.
"I'm fine.... I just lost my map-well accidentally chopped it in two..... then it blew away.. And now i dont know how to get to Grassveil."

She walked over to the two, smaller pokemon. Katana seemed like a completly different scyther than she had been a minute ago. She seemed more calm and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:09 pm

"Oh, if that's the case, then let me tell you where you are." Jake replied, smiling. "You're in Grassveil!" he pointed to the rock she had just destroyed. "That was the rock saying 'Welcome to Grassveil!'. Didn't you notice?" he cocked his head to the side in plain confusion. "Well, I'm Jake. This is Nate. We're apprentices at the Guild! Team Storm, more specifically."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:14 pm

"Whoops... Well im Katana!" she grinned, "Pleased to meet you!.. I'll have to fix up another rock later or something... But I came to Grassveil to join the guild too!!"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:27 pm

He laughed a little from the irony. "Well, nice to meet you Katana!" Nate said. "So, what team are you going to join?" he asked, curious if she knew anybody around town specifically. He remembered when he came into town he didn't know anybody and had just decided to take a chance. Maybe she dosn't have a team yet? he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:32 pm

"Yeah. What he said." Jake replied, wrapping his white arm around Nate's yellow neck. "We're best pals! We just completed a mission, so we're just taking a walk around to relax before dinner." he added, smiling. "And don't worry about that rock. The town was gonna make a banner anyway." he reassured, not wanting Katana to feel bad on her first visit.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:34 pm

"Oh, okay.." she replied... "Well, I haven't really planned anything yet... I just thought i'd get here first then see how it went from there..."
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:42 pm

"Well, why don't we take you to the Guild first?" Jake offered. "I'm sure Sapphire Gold will love to see you. She might look like an angry Aggron up front, but she's nice and caring deep down." he gestured for Katana to follow, before making his way in the direction of the Guild. He began to explain about the different spots that exploration teams favored. "Tobi's Shop has tons of things you can buy, Umbreon Storage is a place where you can store your precious items, and you can save up money in the Bank."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 pm

The Scyther nodded, deciding to go along with these two for now since they seemed to know where they were going, and she didnt.
She grinned as she learned about all the new places.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:03 am

"Also, there's a cafe for when you just want to rest, and inside the guild there's a swap shop." Nate added, deciding to help Jake out with the different spots. "And yeah, Sapphire Gold looks intimidating, but she's sweet." he added on to Jake's statement about the guildmaster.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:10 am

"OK, here it is!" Jake announced after what seemed like ages of walking. They stood before a large earth mound, with a small tent on top of it. The Oshawott ran up the stairs to the tent. Below, the sentry gave permission to go inside, opening the gates. "There's A Scyther behind me. Please let her come in!" he called down below. He looked over his shoulder to the Scyther. "This is Grassveil Guild. Well, what are you waiting for?" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:30 am

Katana grinned and followed them inside. As she was lead from the entrance hall, down the stairs to where the bulletin boards were, her mouth was agape. She couldnt believe the sheer amount of pokemon that there were here.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:22 pm

"Yeah, there's a lot of pokemon in the guild, ready to do the different missions, like finding people and outlaws." he added, as they walked into the guild. "And in further there's the guild rooms and the Guildmaster's room."
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 pm

OOC: Let's take this to the Guildmaster's Chambers. Laurel you make the topic.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:08 pm

[Why me? -.-]
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:49 pm

OOC: Fine. I'll make the topic.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:52 pm

ooc: thankees XD lolol. Yesterday i had loads of replies to make and i really couldnt be bummed to make a new topic,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of the Town   On the Edge of the Town Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Edge of the Town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: