Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forming of the Team

Go down 
+2
SereneLittleRose
Water Blade
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

The Forming of the Team - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Jake raced to the Guildmaster's Quarters. He stopped abruptly outside the wooden door. Today was the day. He looked back to see if Josie and Nate had caught up with him. The Oshawott let his gaze wander around, and he marveled at the various berry-paintings decorating the walls. One showed two Pokemon-black and white-facing off in battle.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:23 pm

"Okay! Follow me!!"
The Snivy lead the way out of the chamber and down some steps to the job bulletin boards. She smiled and waited for all three members of the team to catch up.

As you reach the bottom of the steps, you reach an open area with many types of pokemon peering at the huge boards, one on the left, and one on the right.

"The board on the left is where most rookie teams take their jobs from. They are simple jobs to help other pokemon. The board on the right however, is for more experienced teams who feel they are confindent enough in their abilities to take on outlaws."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dawn

Dawn

Stats
Poke: 770
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Josie remembered coming here before.She recognised the two giant boards on each sides of the room.
Back to top Go down
Birch

Birch

Stats
Poke: 1000
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:41 pm

(This seems to have stopped involving Sapphire Gold, does anyone mind if I stop watching the topic? Might not be able to reply quickly if needed, but it seems I'm not.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.SocietasMagic.faunaboard.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Ripple bounced up "Sorry im late, a pidgey was having trouble with the sentry" the glaceon apoligized "Im ripple" she woofed, extending a dainty blue paw.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:39 pm

[thats fine birch]

"Its okay Ripple, i was just showing Team Stormblaze around the guild!" grinned Laurel, turning her attention back to the new team. "Ripple is my partner. She's the best you could have, really" she chuckled. "Anyhow! Would you like us to show you around the rest of the guild, or we could help you choose your first job as an exploration team?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Ripple grinned "It'd be super cool to watch you guys go on your first mission" she said with an amused glint in her eyes. "But of course you'd better know your way around the guild if you plan to stay here" Ripple nodded as she spoke
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 am

"Wow, I can't wait to get started on my first mission! But I guess we should know the guild a bit more." Jake said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Laurel nodded and looked to Ripple, "How about we show them where they'll be staying??"
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:52 pm

"Heh, the beds better be good! Otherwise I might Water Gun the room in my sleep!" Jake joked. He looked at all the other apprentices. They seemed stronger and older than him....No, I'll be the best! No problem!
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Josie smiled at Jake's joke."hope I don't burn down the room in my sleep."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Laurel chuckled. "Anyhow, follow me!!"

The snivy lead the way down one of three tunnels different tunnels. Each with multiple doors that lead into different sized rooms, some for only one pokemon, some for two but the biggest were built to house three pokemon comfortably. As Laurel walked past certain doors, she gave small introductory talks about the pokemon who were currantly staying in those rooms. She stopped at her room and commented on how this was actually meant to be a two pokemon room, as they no longer have any single rooms to spare. The room next to Laurel's was Ripple's room. She had been lucky enough to get a single room.[hope you dont mind spark ;D]

The room next to Ripple's was a triple room, currantly vacant. "Ahh, here we are!" grinned Laurel. "Im sure you'll find this room very comfortable!"
She pushed open the door and revealed that inside the room was considerably large, with a short tunnel leading off to the sleeping chamber. Inside the larger, entrance chamber, on one side, there were two tables and three tree stump stools. On the other, there was a large cupboard with an attached desk. On the dusty floor was a large, round, red rug. Entwining themselves in and out of the walls were thick vines of ivy.

In the sleeping chamber, there are three ready made, comfortable looking nests with some forlded blankets nearby for especially cold nights.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Josie's jaw jropped when she saw the place.Josie'd never seen the inside of a house before,so it shocked her."This is....AMAZING!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Laurel grinned, remembering that she had had the same reaction when she saw her room, and hers had been slightly smaller than this one! The Guild rooms were magnificent.

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Ripple smiled "Yea its pretty awesome" she winked. "Now how's about reading about some easy jobs for you guy's first mission?" the glaceon suggested
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:45 pm

"Wow!" Jake marveled at the room. He began choosing which bed he would sleep in, and where to put their stuff. The Oshawott examined the room carefully. Suddenly, he was interrupted by Ripple's voice. He turned to look at the female Glaceon and replied, "OK, sure. I'd like to go up against an outlaw." The he said to Nate and Josie, "What about you guys?"

OOC: I made this little banner for us! Razz
The Forming of the Team - Page 4 Team_s10
The Forming of the Team - Page 4 Pokemon-lghtandshdw.forumotion.co
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:48 pm

OOC: Nice banner XD

Laurel smiled, "If you're sure, is suppose we could find an easy one for you to take on."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:31 am

Ripple looked a tad doubtful "I don't know me and Laurel are just starting with Outlaws and its quite difficult. But if you insist i suppose you could try and we could step in if you needed any help, not that you will" she smiled.
(Omg! That banner is epic!)
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:34 pm

"Come on! I like a challenge!" Jake insisted. He wasn't gonna back out on this. He thought of the many outlaws running around and suddenly pictured himself awesomely defeating one with Shell Blade. "Ugh......"Jake stared off into space as he daydreamed.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Ripple laughed "Alright then lets show em the outlaw board" she said,turning to Laurel
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Laurel smiled, "okay!"
The snivy lead the way back out of the room, handing Josie a key for the door. "Just incase you want to lock it, though not many pokemon do because we can trust each other here."
Laurel then took the new team back over to the Outlaw board. "What sort of pokemon were you hoping to go after?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:09 am

"Someone small, but strong for a challenge!" Jake replied. Scanning the board for someone he found interesting. "Hm....who should I choose?" he asked himself.

OOC: Sorry for short post. Oh, and he's kinda referring to Emma the Emolga!
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Laurel scanned the board and noticed a weaker looking Emolga in the corner. She picked the wanted poster off of the board and handed it to Josie. "How about this one? She's small, and a 'strong challenge' for Jake, because she's electric type!"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Ripple read over the poster "Looks good to me!" She said happily. "I wish you three the best of luck!" the glaceon smiled. "But now i have to go help with the food for lunch" Ripple apologized. She said her good byes and dashed off the way she had came
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:14 pm

"See yah later Ripple!" smiled Laurel. "Well i have no idea what im gonna do for the next few hours. Maybe i'll just take a trip to Shadowhue.. Anyhow.. the best of luck to you!"
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:53 am

"Thanks!" Josie put the key in the treasure bag for safe keeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forming of the Team   The Forming of the Team - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forming of the Team
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next