Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Persona Rp - Sign Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Persona Rp -  Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Persona Rp - Sign Up   Persona Rp -  Sign Up EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:57 am

In a small town in Japan a secrete is kept one only seen at the apex of the night. When the clock strikes 12 the world freezes everything stops humans are turned into pale chalk white statues devoid of all life and the creatures known as Shadows roam the town. The town has but one unknown defense a select few with a power to call forth creation of there own forged within there very mind the few with the power of Persona. The power called forth by those born at midnight allowing them to walk in the frozen world that stays for one hour to those who are awake they call it the Dark Hour and themselves Midnighters. Midnighters with the power of Persona have over come the fear of death, allowing them to summon out their Personas.Midnighter who aren't very experienced will need to simulate death to call out their Personas so they use a specialized tool called an Evoker which will come with the Persona.The Evoker is like a hand gun with one difference it can't kill it only is there for the experience of it feeling like it can kill you to stimulate near death like stated before. The Midnighters are the sole guardains of the frozen humans but there is also s different threat: Dark Walkers. Humans by using artifiacal means to acquire Persona they hate the Midnighters and can also roam during the Dark hour. While the town sleeps a battle rages! the motto of midnight " The strong and brave will live the weak will never survive"

The way this thing works is you can be either a Midnighter or a Dark Walker both have the same power of Persona. PErsona is basically the power you get when you've overcome the fear of death and are able, experienced people in the Dark Hour can call upon their persona at will where as unexperienced people will have to use an Evoker to call their Persona. The Persona is a physical manifastion of your strength it can be anything really only restriction is that is can't be a weapon or something you weild it is basically a monster that fights for you so it has to fight by its own power, well your power but you get what I mean.

Midnighter and Dark Walker template:
Name:
Appearence:
History:
Persona's name:
Persona appearence:
Persona abilties:
Persona's weapon: ( If it has one):

and here's my char:
name: Zigok Sishago
appearence: about 6 foot 5 with close cropped dirty blonde hair he is very tan and normally wears jeans and a red tea shirt his right eye is blue but his left is brown. Although he lives in Japan he is not Japanese he's mostly polish and had been living in the USA for most of his life. ( he reason his name is japanese is because he was adopted by a Japanese family in America .)
History: Like I touched on before he was adopted by a Japanese family and moved to Japan when he was 14 his Persona awakened when he was fifteen he woke up at Midnight one night and the he starred at the clock and it never changed on to 12:01 so he had walked down stairs and outside only to find nothing moving but the monsters names Shadows now he simply defends the town.
Persona's name: Black knight
Persona appearence: His Persona looks like a normal medevil knight only the armor is black and his right arm is twice as big as the left.
Person abilties: Black knight can send waves of black energy slashes and such from his sword.
Persona weapon: Super large cloud sized claymore that glows with a black energy

Last edited by zashonfire on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona Rp - Sign Up   Persona Rp -  Sign Up EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:34 pm

This looks alot like the Midnighters series that I read, with a few little add ons. The one thing I don't get is, they kill theirselves to call out their persona? You can explain that later, here is my character.

Name: Kajiro Maboroshi (Made up)
Appearence: Persona Rp -  Sign Up Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyOx52Tkd4J6azrLDGaZRDw6aOq2ZtQaXm9Y-oHEXk2BwLKq29
History: Lived in the midnight zone his entire life, but never left his house till he was five. He has been spending the Midnight hour training his power with his Persona, along with spending some time studying.
Persona's name: Vigilante
Persona appearence: Persona Rp -  Sign Up Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtxCKnKgBX98fxhXuJoeeXIdlB2UIZ9gP9V8vTK1dc3HuMH0Xp
Persona abilties: Extremely fast, when he slices his sword, razor sharp wind extends the length of the blade. It can also shoot wind blasts at enemies.
Persona's weapon: ( If it has one): The weapon it is wielding

I just want to say, that the img for my character, came up in a search for "Green haired anime boy" so I dont know why the hair was pink
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona Rp - Sign Up   Persona Rp -  Sign Up EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:31 am

yeah the game is modeled after that book series I added a few of my own things I do really need to figure that evoker shooting thing out and explain it better
APPROVED

and just wondering your Persona pic is Ventus from birth by sleep in kingdom hearts right?
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona Rp - Sign Up   Persona Rp -  Sign Up EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:01 am

Concept of the rp is good, but since only one other person has signed up for it, it doesnt qualify to have a forum of its own. Please keep the rp in that one topic you've already created. I moved it into the 'Random RP' forum.
I will now lock this sign up since it hasn't had much response.
If you feel you would like to improve this rp in any way so as to try and get more people to sign up for it, please PM me about it and I will further discuss it there.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona Rp - Sign Up   Persona Rp -  Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Name: Gokudera Imotsu
Appearence:
Persona Rp -  Sign Up Th?id=I4887497299525797&pid=1
History: He is a Dark Walker, and is a mercenary that works during the dark hour. He doesn't mind the midnighters because he doesn't bother them and they don't bother him. He treats the Dark Hour as a time to do business.
Persona's name: Aramda
Persona appearence:
Persona Rp -  Sign Up Th?id=I4628815739945488&pid=1
Persona abilties: Virtually invincible, he moves around by rockets on his feet.
Persona's weapon: Shoots bullets from his fingers
Other: The first Dark Walker!! He isn't purely evil but his Persona is artificial and he just does illegal jobs during the Dark Hour.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona Rp - Sign Up   Persona Rp -  Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:50 pm

approved!!
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona Rp - Sign Up   Persona Rp -  Sign Up EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:52 am

Name: Milly Elisen
Appearence:Persona Rp -  Sign Up Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgZaEblNaOCDmj_0KXTxGQXAwmESEGmuDdwqB0ClAsk5BsleEdlA
History: Milly has lived in this town her entire along with the Dark hour she spends most of the night though in her home finding the Shadows to be nothing but a annoying she hardly bothers with them any more but she was very active in the past working together with kajiro.
Persona's name: Archania
Persona appearence: Persona Rp -  Sign Up Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlF_pSHr5ty6oK6W-A1SMH2zjocOyngl8JvgEJIG17wHAhLfe6 but she wears a white tea shirt on her human half.
Persona abilties: She can spin highly strong webs and of course she's very strong.
Persona's weapon: ( If it has one): she has a a sword but rarely ever uses it not even Milly has seen what the sword does.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona Rp - Sign Up   Persona Rp -  Sign Up EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:31 am

Name: Isa Katsuo
Appearence: Persona Rp -  Sign Up Images13
History: Isa lived with his family in Japan for a bit, but at age seven his family moved to America for reasons he doesn't know. His parents had hard times trying to hold onto jobs, and eventually with the help of their family in Japan, they moved back. When he turned 16, he conducted a sleep study on himself using a camera. Eventually he came to a part in it where he stayed up untill two in the morning, and on reviewing the footage he noticed that his body seemed to skip to a different place in between 12 and 12:01. He began to spend the midnight hour trying to understand his persona and explore the town with him.
Persona's name: Reaper
Persona appearence: Persona Rp -  Sign Up Gray_f11
Persona abilties: He is extremely skilled with his blade, and is very fast and acrobatic.
Persona's weapon: The blade he is holding in the picture.

Just thought I'd put this out there, I've never read the books or played the games so I don't know too much.

Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Persona Rp - Sign Up   Persona Rp -  Sign Up EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:26 pm

approved! I like how he found out about the Dark hour threw a science experiment!
And don't worry this differs from both extremely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona Rp - Sign Up   Persona Rp -  Sign Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Persona Rp - Sign Up
Page 1 of 1