Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Air Gear RP Sign-Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Air Gear RP Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Air Gear RP Sign-Up   Air Gear RP Sign-Up EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:09 am

ITS TIME TO FLY!!

Here you can make a character and join our AT team! Zash is going to be the team captain, and my two characters will be the speed rider and battle riders. Only one character for now, the only reason i have two is because they only work if there is two of them.

Here is the bio:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Physical Appearence:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Position on Team:[/b]
[b]Road:[/b]
[b]Rider Rank:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Most are self-explanatory. Physical Appearence can be done with a picture or description. History is Optional. Position on Team is what kind of rider you are and what you contribute to the team, we can have repeats. Road is what Road your character rides, you can create your own road or choose one from the Air Gear Wiki. If you make your own road, provide a decription of the abilities/moves that come with it. Rider Rank is the level of your rider. Most people start out at F and the rate at which they go up depends on them, or in this case, me. The highest rank is King-Level, which means you are legendary and have the skill to have your own Regalia.

If you need any help with making your character, just ask me via chat or PM. I would also suggest that you read Air Gear so that you can understand whats going on. And I must emphasize, READ THE MANGA, DO NOT WATCH THE ANIME!!! The anime is WAY too innacurate, the manga is directly from the creator therefore its all true and exactly as it is meant to be. Now here are my characters:

Name: Kage Enkatsu (Shadow Harmony)
Physical Appearence:
Air Gear RP Sign-Up Th?id=I5038761719694349&pid=1
Guy on the left
History: He and his twin brother grew up riding AT. They have been at it so long they both reached King level of their own roads. They now support (Zashes Character) in the development and growth of his team and it's members, but keep their advance skills as secret as they can.
Position on Team: Speed Rider
Road: Shadow Road- This road involves silent moves and moving quickly. Riders of this road usually ride in silence and avoid detection. Higher ranked riders are able to move at high speeds and even vanish from sight, hiding in the shadow's of their victims.
Rider Rank: King Level
Other: He and his brother ride exact opposite roads, he rides in silence and his brother is the exact opposite. He does have a regalia, but only rides with it when he is hiding his identity. The regalia is a called, "Silence Gaurd", it is a gaurd that covers the wheels of his AT, only allowing a small portion of the wheel to appear, limiting the amount of sound that escapes from them. His Infinity Atmosphere is called, "Oblivion Room", Kage rides around his opponent in a dome shape at high speed. His high speed allows him to block all light from entering this "dome" and creates what seems to be like an endless dark obivion. This Oblivion lasts until Kage stops creating the dome, but when he stops he usually makes the final blow.

Name: Hibiki Enkatsu (Echo Harmony)
Physical Appearence:
Air Gear RP Sign-Up Th?id=I5038761719694349&pid=1
Guy on the right
History: He and his twin brother grew up riding AT. They have been at it so long they both reached King level of their own roads. They now support (Zashes Character) in the development and growth of his team and it's members, but keep their advance skills as secret as they can.
Position on Team: Battle Rider
Road: Echo Road- This road involves making hard impacts with multiple surfaces and moving at high speeds. The multiple collisions caused by this road create large amounts of sound. The riders on this road like to make a lot of noise. Higher level riders on this road make an endless chorus of noise that usually confuses their opponents, maybe sometimes even hurting them.
Rider Rank: King Level
Other:He and his brother ride exact opposite roads, he rides with sound and his brother is the exact opposite. He does have a regalia, but only rides with it when he is hiding his identity. The regalia is a called, "Echo Engine", it is a pair of small turbines on each side of the AT. The turbines generate sound when they move at high speeds, thus enhancing the power of the echo road. His Infinity Atmosphere is called "Sonic Burst", he moves at high speed while making as much noise as possible. He then changes the frequency of the sound so that it physcially damages the targets body. His finishing move involves jumping straight at his oppenent and creates a sonic boom as he hits the target dead on.

Last edited by Axineld on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Gear RP Sign-Up   Air Gear RP Sign-Up EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:45 am

Name: Sousuke Sagara
Physical Appearence:Air Gear RP Sign-Up Th?id=I4679925805417053&pid=1
History: Sousuke was from a nice town in Japan he was good at sport like basket ball and soccer so he often played those and was great until he eventually found them tiring and useless. He's soon dropped from those and his grades dropped and he failed to see the point in it all. when ATs came out he didn't see anything in them either and refused to try them no matter how many people start to ride or try them. Until he strapped on a pair as a joke and loved the experince of riding and it became his new calling.
Position on Team: captain
Road: gravity road- this road is all about the speed at which you fall and using that high speed to out run your opponent and if possible crush them. this road is all about reaching a high height and then falling as efficently as possible to obtain terminal velocity. High level riders can use the most of small increases in speed from dropping such as increasing from 50 to 60 miles per hour from a small drop and can generally find the best ways to get 60 meters into the air so they can hit terminal velocity and keep that speed for an extended period.
Rider Rank: F class
Other:
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Gear RP Sign-Up   Air Gear RP Sign-Up EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:59 am

Aproved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Gear RP Sign-Up   Air Gear RP Sign-Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Air Gear RP Sign-Up
Page 1 of 1