Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Henry's home - Magic RP

Go down 
+2
Cherry
zashonfire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:36 am

First topic message reminder :

the large mass of gails turned invisable as they rode threw the street a few broke off into an alley way headed somewhere precise where as the rest just seemed to wonder. The gails seemed to be following a sent and moving fast for a certain home.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Jeremy looked hard at the group of Gails then at his own group. Mia was beat, Wolf hadn't seen them, Mizu was just water and had been using black magic last time they fight these things , He didn't want Dlyan doing anything he didn't want him involved. " Well it's my turn to fight I got this guys." Jeremy walked forward furher then Mizu when he was only a few feet from he gali group he stopped. He didn't know much about magic but he knew he had to help. He raised his right hand high and a dark cloud rose out of his palm like a smoke machine throwing forth black smoke. It surrounded the Gails before they could move at all. Jeremy turned around and walked back to the group when he was by Mizu he snapped his fingers and the cloud was a light show of thunder and lighting the Gails just torched black furred bodies. " You do any better Mia?" He asked returning to her side feeding her enhancher magic.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:59 pm

"Well then, since you just had to use your powers and put a singal out to all other gails, we will have to hurry up." He walks over to Mia and picks up and carries her piggy-back style, he is using his Enhancer magic to be able to carry her. "Now come on, Hydra HQ is just a few blocks away, and we really need to hurry thanks to Jeremy so lets run." He starts to run off in the direction of a tall tower that easily rivaled Henry's headquaters in size. Things are getting more complicated then I thought they would be, As long as Mia, Wolf, and Jeremy are safe things will be okay.

Ooc: He wants to save mia because they will be paired, obvioulsy. Wolf needs to be saved cause, well, he is a main character and Jeremy needs to be saved cause Dylan has orders to make sure he lives from Henry.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Mia had lost all feeling in her limbs now and she felt completely drained. She lightly smiled at Jeremy, as if to say "Thank you", because whenever she opened her mouth all she could manage was an "uuuuuuhhhh...." of some sort. She just let herself relax now, she had no clue what she ws doing or where she was going...
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:40 am

Mizu seemed to light up with anger. Even though he was trying to help, the boy was getting in the way. Instead of performing a light show, they should have tried to sneak around. She summoned the water snake, merging with it to become one.
"Get on my back and try to hang on." she said, hoping that her slippery body wouldn't be too hard to cling onto.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:52 am

Jeremy walked by Mizu." We can walk." He said and kept a pace or two behind Dylan. Jeremy didn't even need to point out if several of them had used there powers the signal would have been bigger he was sure Dylan was just clinging to anyway to make him look better but Mia had known better she had thanked him and Jeremy was content with letting Dylan think he had won. Gath whispered to him. Good Jeremy you don't need to say another thing Mia knows what you did was best for everyone. Jeremy thanked Gath then looked a Mizu. " They won't be her in seconds it took those Gails a half hour to find us we can make it too wherever Dylan is taking us by then. " He quickly informed her.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:03 am

Aaron watched the conversation unfold, trying to figure out everything. When he saw Dylan start off running, he decided to follow them. It's really the best decision at the moment. Aaron thought to himself, as he ran towards the group.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Wolf watched as the Gails were engulfed. He still went along with the group from behind. But something told him that wasn't the end of the Gails for today. So much magic was being used, they've might as well have set of the bighest flare ever saying, "WE'RE OVER HERE! KILL US!!" So he stood gaurd, kind of parinoid.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Mia sighed and, using every ounce of energy and magic left in her entire being, she cloaked everyone in a protective shadow, one that could cover their magic identities. It was a technique that she had used to protect her little sister from the Gails for those long four years after she had found her. But, it was hard to pull off and took a LOT of energy, energy she wasn't sure she had. It was also temporary, and normally it would las about an hour. But, that was when she was at full power and when she was only covering two people. Now she wasn't even sure if it would last 25 minutes. That would be the maximum amount of time, and she hoped they could get somewhere far away by the time it wore off. Sadly, she didn't even have the energy to warn them about the cutoff, or to even speak at all for that matter

As she was finishing, she only left herself enough energy to provide herself with enough oxygen to live and for her heart to continue beating. She allowed her muscles to go completely limp on the stranger's back as she slipped into dark unconciousness.....
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:12 pm

"No Mia don't!" Dylan stops as the veil forms around the group. "Mia don't use your magic, you don't have the energy to!" He takes a look back at the group, "Guys, I need to get Mia some where that she can't use up any more of her magic." his shadow comes up from the ground and forms a copy of Dylan. "My shadow will show you guys the direction to Hydra HQ. I need to get there as fast as I can so that Mia will stop using his powers." He sprints off in the direction of the tower as fast as he can. Please Mia don't die on me, your magic is just going to hurt you more than you think.

When he finally enters his company headquarters his speed slows down considerably. It also looks like he is having trouble holding up Mia. "Good, I made it. Hopefully everyone else will make it here soon enough. He tells the secretary to let everyone up on to the 20th floor. Thats where he will be waiting. He carrys Mia into the elevator to takes her up to the 20th floor, "Its okay Mia, your safe here."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:14 pm

As Dylan ran fastly away he turned to wolf." So what's your relation with my dad?" Jeremy was curious after all it seemed like they weren't very good friends but in the picture they seemed like best buds.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Aaron watched as Dylan ran away with Mia, hoping he got her someplace safe. He turned and looked at the shadow Dylan that was left for them. "Ok, so where do we need to go?" he asked it, wanting to get away from there as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Wolf stopped coldly when Jeremy asked the question. He sighed, "We had a fight one day," He stared blankly into space remembering that day. "Ever since then, we've hated eachother.We were as close as brothers..." He started walking again. "Your father changed then, he was just..." He couldn't think of a word to describe him.

Last edited by wolfgang8 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:48 pm

" My Dad ain't that bad I mean he's kept this for so long." Jeremy held up the necklace. " You guys must have been really close." Jeremy didn't know much about his own father he had never said much on his past and as far as Jeremy knew they didn't have any living relative the only heratige he knew was Irish because of Henry's accent.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:08 pm

"He was willing to destroy his office building filled with people to kill me." His eyes seemed even darker then they usually were. Wolf didn't always look it, but he had been depressed since that day.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:21 pm

" Hey!" Jeremy yelled." I was able to see some of that fight from my suite he was attacking you yes he didn't kill any workers that light beam thing did." Jeremy shot back defeanding his dad.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:26 pm

"Did you not think that your father took into account that the building would be damaged?" Wolf knew Henry was smart enough to know that a magic fight would lead to destruction. "And you also showed little heatation to kill Mia and her sister."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:29 pm

" did he want them in the fight to begin with or did they just appear?" Jeremy was sure it wasn't his fault if something unexpected happened.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 pm

"Okay, we're getting off topic. The point is that me and your dad aren't exactly friendly anymore." Wolf wasn't going to insult Jeremy by making his father sound like the bad guy. He above that. He kept walking past the exsesive amount of tree's.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:09 am

At the Hydra Airline compnay HQ on the 20th floor, Dylan comes out of the elevator with Mia's arm on his shoulder. He then carriers her over to a room with a bed and other things that would be in a bedroom and lays her down on the bed. "You just rest Mia, regain your energy," he looms outside the window in the room, "I hope my shadow will get the others here soon," he looks at the ground where his shadow would normally be but instead is nothing. He leaves the room and sits on the lobby of the floor where he would wait. For Mia to wake up and the others to finally arrive.

Just outside the building Dylan's shadow had finally stopped and looked up the tall tower. Then it walked inside amd instantly vanished. Due to the building blocking all magic usage inside. Then back on the 20th floor Dylan notices his shadow finally came back, "Good so they are finally here."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:14 am

Jeremy walked into the lobby and looked at the secretary." Hey Stacey!" He waved.
" Oh Jeremy how you been! Dylan's waiting for you on the 20th floor." She informed with a smile
" Thanks a lot." Jeremy walked over to a private elevator that opened with the secretaries buzz threw he stepped in and waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:20 am

Aaron stepped in after Jeremy. "So, how do you know Dylan again?" he asked curiously, thinking about something. The building seemed extravagent to Aaron, but it was supposed to. It was a huge company building. He waited for everyone else to get in the elevator.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:23 am

" MY dad works with this company sometimes I came over here a few times and met him." Jeremy anwsered.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:29 am

Mia started to regain her conciousness again. Her head spun, blood rushed to her face, and she was very violently torn back into reality by her own body. Her ears rung and every one of her nerves snapped with pain. She struggled, tryin to sit up when she really shouldn't have been. She tried to see strait but her eyes were so blurry everything melted together and she couldn't make heads or tails of anything. She wanted to speak, to ask where she was but all she could manage was a soft "uuuuuuuuhhhh......." She looked about ready to fall over.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:32 am

Mizu walked into the elevator.
(Happy?X3)
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:15 am

Wolf went into the elevator. He was sure it was safe considering Dylan had orders not to hurt Jeremy. He stood there completely silent, looking at the designs in the wall, his mind somehwhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry's home - Magic RP
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next