Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Henry's home - Magic RP

Go down 
+2
Cherry
zashonfire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:36 am

First topic message reminder :

the large mass of gails turned invisable as they rode threw the street a few broke off into an alley way headed somewhere precise where as the rest just seemed to wonder. The gails seemed to be following a sent and moving fast for a certain home.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:43 am

Jeremy pressed the 20th button and whistled along with the elevator music balencing on the his tip toes like an over activate child forced to wait in this tiny box with many people when he rather be running to Mia's aid.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:51 am

The elevator door opened and revealed the rest of the group inside. "Good your all here," he said, "Now if you follow me I will lead you all into the conference room where we can talk. But just one sec," he goes down the hall and checks on Mia. He sees that she is sitting up in the bed he put her in. He walks over and says, "Mia you need to lay down, you still are low on energy, and mine and Jeremy's enhancer powers won't work here. Rest for a few more hours and when you wake up you can go down the hall past the lobby and I will be in the conference room." he lays her back down then leaves the room. He then goes back to the lobby with the others, "Okay, Mia is resting so let's go the conference room," he then leads the group down the other hallway and into a large room with a circular table with a section leading to the center open. Dylan walks into the center if the table and takes a seat, "Take a seat, please."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:16 am

Aaron wanted to go check on Mia, but instead reassured himself that she was ok and walked into the conference room, taking a seat. "So, what's this about?" he asked Dylan.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:56 am

" Simple Aaron." Jeremy sat at the table and put his feet up." Dylan's filling us in on everything that's happening." Jeremy smirked as he knew it. " Where my Dad is where we need to be he's spilling it all out right now."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:29 am

"Now who's spilling the beans, huh Jeremy?" he gives him an annoyed look. "But yes, my job is to tell everyone what we know. But let's wait till everyone else comes in till I tell you all of the information."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Mizu remained in the background, unsure of what to say. She floated on a water-based stool and fiddled with her cell phone.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 pm

"Can we start? I am not exactly comfortable being..." He looked around, "Here..." He took his seat and waited for whatever this was about to start.He was eager to leave, he didn't trust Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:03 am

"Well, I am sorry to tell you, but you will have to stay here for the night. Due to multiple factors, Jeremy, your house was destroyed so you have nowhere to go. Aaron, if I am correct you want to make sure Mia is safe, and I assure you she is but you can stay the night if you wish. And Mizu and Wolf, you two were caught by security cameras watching the battle at Henry's company building, so the cops are looking for you at your homes, so you are stuck here as well." He pulls out a small microphone, "Now, on to the original topic. Computer, dispaly "Mage Files"" holographic displays appear in front of everyones seats. Then information on all of them starts popping up on the screens. "Obviously, we know bascially everything about all of you. So you can't do much to surprise us. Second, "display Gails"," the data on the computer changes to that of gails, "I don't need to tell you all much on these bad boys, because I know we have all had our share of encounters with them. Third, where is Henry and Axineld? Computer, "shut down"" the computer screens suddenly dissapear. "Last I heard from Henry, he was in London. But unfortunatley he hasn't contacted Axineld or me since then, so I don't know where he is now. And Axineld, my boss for those who don't know, is in Japan I think, either doing personal work, or work for Henry I don't know which." He spins his chair around and takes a look at everyones faces, "Sorry for going through it so quickly. But its easier for me that way. So," he holds his hands up a bit and shrugs, "Any questions?" he ends his final statement with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:08 am

Jeremy was slightly annoyed by the fact he was stuck here for now he turned to Wolf." Are you going after my Dad?" Jeremy asked Wolf after all Dylan had said ANY questions. He played around with the locket from Henry and wolf's past opening and closing it repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:17 am

Mizu was twitching at the end of the man's little briefing.
"Everything?" She echoed, standing up. She tried to compose herself, placing a hand on her head and changing the subject. She looked around at the multiple doors and at Mia's room."Where am I staying?" she finally asked after some thought, strands of her blue hair seemingly out of place. Her robotic arm had its fist clenched, what's up with this guy? Bossing me around like this? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:19 am

You can chose any of the rooms. They are all prepared for anyone to rest in. It is totally your choice, but one person per room"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:25 am

"I'm fine with that." she replied, not really trusting man of the faces in the room. "What was your name again?" sje said boldly, not really remwmbering the last time the man had stated his name.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:32 am

"I'm Dylan, and I hope you enjoy your stay." he made a small bow then left his own seat in the center of the table and went over to a tea pot in the room. "Oh, and all of your rooms are equiped with Tea pots and a variety of tea bags for you to try."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:37 am

Tea? Seriously? she thought to herself once more.
"Okay.." was he only word she dared to say, her fingers somehow creeped heir way back o to her blue locks of hair. At twenty years of age, she sure knew how to play it like an anxious child.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:14 am

Ugh, tea, what are we british? Then he answered Jeremy, "I think I have too. I can't let him get any stronger than he is. And who knows what his goal is in Europe." Wolf was really starting to hate that locket. Then he got up to find a room he had been offered.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:16 am

Jeremy followed Wolf " Can I join you?" Jeremy didn't want his Dad dead and he wanted to be with him after all he was his last family now that his mom was gone and now he knew Henry was alive.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:35 am

"To...Europe?" Wolf was kind of shocked that Jeremy wanted to go. This was like taking candy from a stranger to the extreme. "Uh, Jeremy," Wolf turned around and faced him,"I'm not going there for safe purposes, and if you get...hurt, I don't need your dad to have another thing against me."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:40 am

" My dad is there and I need to go if you won't take me I have cash to bribe a few people and go on a private jet, plus if you take me my dad will have a harder time attacking you." Jeremy had his father's naturel gift to reason and get what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:44 am

Wolf considered, the kid knew how to make a deal. He sighed, "Okay.....but...please don't don't get us into a fight while we're there, I have enough problems as it is." Then he found his room number. He unlocked his door and walked in he could see why it was five star.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:47 am

" I'm not stupid if I did the Gails would find us again." Jeremy walked away to go pick his own room.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:31 am

After they left Aaron left the conference room, setting out to find a room. He found one, and couldn't help but gasp as he saw the amazing room. He took note of the layout, and hopped into a bed. Thinking about all of the day's events, he couldn't get to sleep. He would need to find out more about Henry and Wolf later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry's home - Magic RP   Henry's home - Magic RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry's home - Magic RP
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5