Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post Empty
PostSubject: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:34 pm

The sun had already set for the day. A shadowy figure was in one of the dorms leaving something behind as they turned to leave. On the desk was a Premeir Ball and underneathit was a note: Your Pokemon has returned to you. Take care of him. Signed The Pokemon Phantom. The Phantom was at the window with a Pokemon on her shoulder, "Axew? (Are we done for tonight?)" it asked. "Yes. Time you to go home Shapfang."the girl said as she jumpped down to the ground. "Ew axew axew!(Ok see you later!)" the small Pokemon said as he hopped to the ground. The Phantom watched as the pokemon raninto the forest.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Damon had just gotten up from bed. He couldn't sleep, so he went and got a cup of water, before peaking out his dorm window. He saw a little Axew running into the woods, and smiled, remembering the day he had captured Blade. The, he peaked a little more outwards, and saw a dark shape on another window, a little ways away from his. The Caucasian boy could only make out the silhouette, but it looked female, and around his age. he took a sip of water, rubbed his eyes, and still saw her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Ooc: She is wearing a black wig and a mask that disgiuses her voice.

Ic: The Phanton turned to go home as well but saw something in the corner of her eye. In a window was a boy close to her age was watching her thinking quickly she ran into the forest along with Sharpfang. The Axew heard something from behind him and turned to see his friend, "Axew? (I thought you were going home too?)" he asked. "There has been a slight change of plan." she explained to the Ax Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Lauren had happened to be glancing out of the window in the Snivy Green dorm when she spotted an odd person clad in black, running towards the forest, an Axew not far in front of them. She opened the window and leant out, just to clarify what she had seen. What is someone doing out this late? she thought.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Damon, out of curiosity, decided to follow the girl. He quickly got dressed and got down to the ground with the help of his Gliscor, Glider. He then followed her with Glider, easily gaining up on her. The boy and his Pokemon landed in front of her. "What are you doing out here so late?" he demanded, getting off.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Lauren saw another boy join her. She recognized this one as Damon. She didnt want to just sit around and watch so she used the same tactics as Damon did, leaping off of her Flygon's back when she reached the ground.
"Whats going on?" she asked from behind the mysterious female.
Lauren still had her clothes on because she'd been up late studying and devising contest moves.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Sharpfang turned to see two trainers behind him, "Ax axew! (Pokemon hunters!)" he exclaimed as he jumpped on The Phantoms shoulder. The child looked to see Damon and Lauren infront of her. "They are not pokemon Hunter's. These two are nothing to worry about Sharpfang. They are students on this island." she explained to the small Pokemon as she began to walk past them.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Damon's expression began to change into a confused look. "Wait," he started, recognizing that voice. "Star? But, you do know that Halloween's passed already, right?" he questioned. He saw the Axew, and tossed it a little treat, especially favorable to Dragon-Types. Glider flew over to Dusty to have a little conversation while their Trainers were busy.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:38 pm

"Axew! (Yeah a treat!)" Sharpfang shouted in joy jumping in the air and grabbing the treat he looked at Star as if to ask if it was ok. "Go ahead. You must have me confused for someone else kid." She told them.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:50 pm

(She said she's wearing a mask blade XDD)

Lauren smiled at the Axew as he ate then shrugged at The Phantom. "Well... who are you then? And why are you here on the island?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:04 pm

"That is none of your consern but I might as well tell you. I am called The Pokemon Phantom. And this is my Pokemon Partner Sharpfang." she introduced herself and the Axew. "Axew! (Hello!)" the pokemon said cheerfully and he ran over tyo the other pokemon. "In a way I am a Pokemon Hunter."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:09 pm

"Pokemon.... Hunter?" asked Lauren.

"Flyyyyygon" (Helloo~!!!) grinned Dusty.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:10 pm

"Oh. Really?" he mumbled. Damon was also baffled by the term, 'Pokemon Hunter'. "And what she said." the Caucasian boy pointed to Lauren as he said so. Glider also said his greetings, rather cheerfully, smiling as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:31 pm

The Phantom just stared at the kids knowing their choice of words. "I take stolen Pokemon and return them to their origenal trainers." she explaned. "Ew axew ew. ( My name's Sharpfang.)" the dragon Pokemon introdused himself to the pokemon. Phantom continued, "Sharpfang was a stolen pokemon but he had know trainer. So I figured he would be ok on this island. He seems to have gotten used to it by now."
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:46 pm

"Oh." Damon said plainly. "It's a nice resolve, but...who are you?" he asked, determined to find out who this person was. "Gliscor, Gli! (I'm Glider. Nice to meet ya!)" Glider greeted.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Lauren smiled, thinking about how aweesome this person probably was xD

"Flygon!(Im Dusty! Pleased to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:38 pm

The Phantom chuckled, "I just told you who I was but I will not tell you who I am." she said. "Axew. axew ew. (I can't wait till I can evolve. Then I'll be really strong.)" Sharpfang said. "It seems that there is no other member of the evil organization at all." Phantom told the kids.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:43 pm

"Evil organization?" Damon asked, still puzzled. This stranger was quite...strange. He grinned to the Axew, and sent out Blade, is Fraxure. "Frax! (Ah! I'm out!)" he said, stretching. His tusks glistened in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:14 pm

"Axeeew.( Woooooah.)" Sharpfang stared at the Fraxure in admiration. "Something like Tram Plasma, Team Galactic, or Team Rocket."the Phantom spat at the word "Team Rocket" they were the one who caused the most trouble. Even Sharpfang shivered in fear of the name. "A-axew-ew. (Th-those guys are s-scarey.)"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:17 pm

"FLyygon?(Really?)"

Lauren looked at the phantom curiously, "Are there people like that on the island?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Phantom turned away facing the moon, "I don't know. Maybe they are maybe they aren't." "Axew ew. Axew axew.( They take you from where you belong. And then they sell you for money or make you battle other Pokemon.)" Sharpfang explained and tears began to fall from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:26 pm

"I don't think so." Damon said, folding his arms. "Almost everyone knows that they were all wiped out by some strong Trainers back in the past." he had indeed heard the stories of the famed Pokedex Holders, a large group of Trainers who had defeated the evil teams and were the strongest of their respective regions. "Fraxure. Frax. (Nah. They don't seem so scary to me.)" Blade said confidently. Glider was scared too. He tended to be a crybaby at times, for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:02 pm

"There may be some poacher's out there so be careful." Phantom said picking up the Axew. "Ew axew.(You should be scared of them they will do anything to get their hand on a rare Pokemon.)" Sharpfang said to the pokemon mainly the Fraxure.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:22 pm

If Dusty was small enough, Lauren would have hugged her to her chest to protect her, but instead, she just glanced back at her.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:59 am

"Fraxure. (Hmph. Let them come, then. I'll show them a move or two.)" Blade said, his pride taking over. Glider wrapped himself around Damon, and as a result, the boy toppled over due to the weight. "Gli! Gliscor! (I don't want to be caught!)" the Gliscor whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post   Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of The Pokemon Phantom: Fake Acadamy Post
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next