Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami Empty
PostSubject: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:17 am

Riru was shifting from foot to foot nervously, Keyami striding back and forth confidently as his trainer was panic stricken. "Persian, Per (Oh come off it Riru, Obviously im going to win)" Riru just rolled his eyes. "I know you well enough to know you just gloated about being able to win." The brown haired boy teased. "Pers(Guilty as charged~)" Keyami winked.

"Alright then lets wait for Star and Byakuya" Riru advised. The Persian sighed, setting down and licking a paw.

(Okay he's a Persian now. Cuz i'm cool like that XDD)
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:28 am

Star ran in the waiting room with Riru and Keyami. "Did i make it?" she asked panting. Her hands on her knees Star was wearing a beautiful emerald-green dress with white gloves and green nhigh heels. "Vine Servine. Servine. ( I told you to calm down. Your going to meke me nervous and that's rare for me.)" Byakuya said to his trainer. Star looked at her friend with a confendent look, "If I didn't no any better Byakuya i'd say your getting stage fright." she teased. "Servin servine! ( I'm not afraid I've preformed in front of crowds before!)" he shouted. Star looked at Riru, "Hey Riru. You ready?"

ooc: Byakuya is now a servine. Moves: Leaf Tornado, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, and Synthisis.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:42 am

(Oh Heres Keyami's moves:Power Gem, Raindance, Zap cannon, Captivate)

Riru nodded. "Alright Keyami, you remember how to do everything right?"

"Persian, -Sian. (Of course. I am perfect after all.)" The Persian answered promptly. He strutted across the stage, Riru following. Stopping at the end he flashed a grin, trying to look cute. xD
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:48 am

Star laugh in a nervous manner, "Same old Keyami. You remember what to do Byakuya?" "Servine. Vine.(Some things never change. Don't worry Star I remember.)" the servine reassured his trainer. Standing in the light Star looked like a princess of the forest and Byakuya was her knight in shining armer. So to speak.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:59 am

the large stadium was ringed my a garden, the stands above the tree line. the battlefield was a grass plane with a pokeball symbol painted on it. the stands were packed with spectators a man was standing in the middle of the field holding a microphone.
"TODAY WE HAVE A ONE ON ONE TWO STAGE CONTEST. THE FIRST ROUND IS THE APPEAL. YOU WILL EARN POINTS THAT TRANSFER OVER TO THE SECOND STAGE: BATTLE. FIVE MINUTES AND A BASE OF 100 POINTS GOOD LUCK COORDINATORS. IN OUR JUDGE SEATS ARE THE MAYOR, AND AN OFFICIAL JUDGE FROM THE POKEMON CONTEST ASSOCIATION. THIS IS JOHN LOCKE, YOUR ANNOUNCER TODAY" the man yelled, barley needing a mic. he stepped away from the field waiting for the first contestant to come out and make their appeal.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:01 am

Riru stepped forward nervously. "Alright Keyami lets go!" He called, Keyami darting up to center stage. "Rain dance, then captivate!" The Persian brought rain from the ceiling, a powerful pink glow emanating from his mouth as he used Captivate. Pink hearts fluttered about the contest hall. "Okay Keyami jump up the hearts and use Power Gem down on the Contest Hall!" Riru called the next orders. Keyami dipped his head, leaping onto on pink hear after another until he reached the ceiling. A yellow glow basked the room as the Power Gem charged. Unleashing the move, the hearts shattered, mixing with the silverish blue of the rain and the yellow of the power gem. Riru grinned, enjoying the look of the performance. Keyami jumped down gracefully, landing with a light thud and a well aimed tilt of the head so the light glinted perfectly off of the red gem that set on his head.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:14 am

(i'll be the official judge ok?) "nice performance, i give you 15 out of 25." the judge said. the number on screen for Riru jumped to 115.

"i feel it deserves a better score. 20 points" the mayor said. the number on the screen jumped to 135.

Last edited by Dediles on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:17 am

Riru nodded politely, slightly crest fallen that he had missed ten whole points. His hopes skyrocketed as the mayor spoke. "We may still win this thing Keyami" he grinned, gently caressing the fur behind the Persian's ears. Keyami let out a loud purr in satisfaction
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:46 am

Star took a deep breath. Riru and Keyami's proformence was really good. Star looked at Byakuya," Are you ready?" "Vine! (let's do this!)" the two ran out to the stage with Byakuya in the center part. "Byakuya use Leaf Tornado follow up with Sunny Day!" Star shouted giving the cammand. Byakuya gegan to spin on his back and used Leaf Tornado creating a huge vortex of leaves consealing the pokemon. In the midst of the attack Byakuya jumped into air as he used Sunny Day keeping it close to him. on the outside it looked like the glow was the Servine evolving as well as making the Grassy vortex shine a mysterious glow, "Now Solor Beam!" Star said. Byakuya used a powerful Solor Beam causing the arena to glow and the Leaf Tornador disburst creating all shade of green. The light and Star's dress shine in harmeny as if she was a Pricesess of the Forest. The Servine landed on his feet with his head down almost as if he was a knight.

OocThe Leaf Tornado looks like the Counter Shield, and the shine is like Lugia' Whirlpool from the Pokemon movie 2000.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:57 am

"wonderful, nice use of the terrain for the whole forest theme, i give you 25 points!" the judge said. the number on star's side of the screen jumped to 125.

"well it was nice and all, but i feel it was a little too explosive, 15 points." the mayor said. the number on the screen jumped to 140.

"AND IT SEEMS THAT STAR AND BYAKUYA ARE IN THE LEAD, STAY TUNED FOR THE BATTLE AFTER THE BREAK." Locke said into the camera. he then turned to the audience. "TWO MINUTES UNTIL THE BATTLE FOLKS."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:07 am

Explosive? Star thought. "I was going for mysticle." she said to Byakuya as the went back to the waiting room with Riru. "Riru nice job out there. I thought it was amazing." Star admired. "Servine ser servine. (You did good Keyami, but don't let it get to your head there's still the battle round.)" Byakuya said to the Persion.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:21 pm

"Thanks. You too Star! That was amazing!" Riru grinned.
Keyami gave a shrug of his shoulders, a sparkle in his eyes "Per-Persian Per (I know i did~ I suppose you did okay. Oh Don't worry I'll win~" The persian trilled, his tail curling and uncurling
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Star sat down on the bench taking out a Pokeball, "Your up next buddy. You'll do great." she said in a gental voice. Now they had to wait.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:38 pm

(i will post the subtraction after you both post. each time i post 30 seconds pass)
"AND WE ARE BACK, ARE YOU READY FOR A BATTLE OF GRACE AND WITS? COORDINATORS, TAKE YOUR POSITIONS!" lock said, the camera back on. "5 MINUTES ON THE CLOCK, JUDGES, YOU MAY ONLY SUBTRACT POINTS. Riru AND KEYAMI ARE AT 135, AND STAR AND BYAKUYA ARE AT 140. THE FIRST POKEMON AND COORDINATOR WITH ZERO POINTS LOSES, THE PERSON WITH THE LOWEST SCORE AT THE END OF THE FIVE MINUTES, OR THE POKEMON FAINTS. FOR WINNING THE FIRST ROUND STAR AND BYAKUYA GET THE FIRST MOVE."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Riru sent out Keyami, waiting patiently for Star's first move. "Be sure to pay close attention" the trainer murmured, absent mindedly petting the pokemon's fur. Keyami gave a tense nod.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Star was on stage wiht Byakuya at her side, "Just watch for now ok Byakuya?" The Servine gave a small nod. Star took out a Pokeball and look at it for a moment, "i believe in you." she said kissing the pokeball. "Let''s do this! Kiba!" The Pokeball opened in midair when it opened it released a cloud of smoke when Kiba landed his eyes seemed to glow, and he let out a ferce growl. "Rrroawl!" when the smoke cleared it revealed a Mightyena.

Ooc: Kiba- Mightyena Moves: Shadow ball, Take Down, Growl, Bite
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Keyami stepped forward, the light from the sun glinting off the red gem on his forehead. "Your move Star" you could practically cut the tension with a knife it was so thick
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:54 pm

(didn't see that coming. i thought it would be byukuya vs keyami)
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:46 pm

With a small grin Star made the first move. "Kiba use Growl!" Kiba let out a mighty Growl Attack and it almost sounded like Roar instead of Growl.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Keyami gritted his teeth, sensing his attack lowering. "Alright Keyami, we aren't going to let that beat us! Now! Rain dance then Power Gem" A secret glinted in the trainers eyes. With a curt nod, the Persian called rain to the arena, the liquid beginning to come down in cascading waves. Using the oncoming darkness created by the dark storm clouds, Keyami was behind Kiba in a flash. A brief yellow hue flaming from his mouth was all that identified his location, a power gem shooting out of his mouth towards the Mightyena
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Kiba turned around quickly, "Kiba use Bite!" Star shouted. kiba bit the Power Gem attack and swollowed it by accident. "Rawr?(What just happened?) The Power Gem's energy made a slight change in the Mightyena's apperance. Along his back were yellow gems. That gives me an idea. Star thought " Kiba use Shadow ball at Keyami!" Kiba growled as he used Shadow Ball at the cat-like Pokemon.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Keyami darted out of the way, listening for further instructions. "You know what to do Keyami!" Riru preferred to keep his combos a secret. Keyami used the momentum of his dash to get onto two paws and spin around like a top, aiming a zap canon at Kiba.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:49 pm

(um. right. i don't think i want to be judge of this anymore)
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:49 am

OOC: I shall assume duty as judge then.

IC: The judge grinned. "What an amazingly graceful dodge! And now, the counterattack!" he shouted. The crowd cheered in the background. "Wow! It's a kitty spinning top everyone! Fueled with shocking electricity!" Star's points had now gone to a quarter and a half. Riru's now stayed steady at half a quarter, though it had leaned a bit downwards. What will Star's next move be? he wondered. "And how will Star counter?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:44 am

Thinking quickly Star gave the command, "Kiba use Shadow Ball follow up with Bite!" The Mightyena used Shadow Ball then followed close behind if and used Bite on the Shadow Ball absorbing some of it's power. His fangs seemed to be shrowded in a dark aura, "Use Bite one more time!" Kiba jumped above Keyami and used Bite on his paw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami   Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami Empty

Back to top Go down

Fake Contest between Byakuya and Keyami
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next