Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CONTEST!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

CONTEST!! Empty
PostSubject: CONTEST!!   CONTEST!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:30 am

Right.. The contest is to write a sad scene or short story.
There can be up to three characters in the scene, or five in the short story.
This contest is just for fun, but i'll be the judge :3

Entries~
None XD
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

CONTEST!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST!!   CONTEST!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:03 am

Totally entering in this when I have a bit more time X3 in other words sometimes after school XD
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

CONTEST!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST!!   CONTEST!! EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:20 am

Holding back tears.

Delia was getting tired of waiting. She was in the waiting room of the hospital. She wanted everything to be over with, all the waiting, all the pain, and not just for her but for her brother, John. He didn’t deserve it, the last months of his life going to and from the hospital rooms. He didn’t deserve to have been made fun of for losing his hair at 11 years old. And most of all, he didn’t deserve the brain cancer. Tears fell down Delia’s cheeks, unable to control them anymore. Why did he have to go through this? Why did he have to suffer so much? Most of all, why couldn’t it have been her instead? Unable to bear it anymore, she walked into the room as calmly as she could, holding back tears again. She sat down next to the bed which held the sight of her brother, barely conscious. John turned and looked at her. Delia prepared herself for what would happen. When people had brain cancer, they forgot people and things. He wouldn’t know her…

“D-Delia?” John managed to moan out. Delia gasped slightly. It was just a lucky guess, he couldn’t- “Sis?” he asked again. Delia could feel her tears slowly sliding out, like ice down her cheeks. He had remembered her. “Yeah, yes John. It’s me, Delia.” She said, struggling to keep her tears back. “J-John? Is that my name?” he moaned out thoughtfully. Before Delia could say anything, he spoke again. “Sissy, I’m dying, aren’t I? And please don’t lie to me.” Delia slowly nodded her head up and down, letting out some gasping cries. John thought again, then looked back to her. “Please…Delia, don’t be worried about me. I’m going to be with her again. With mommy.” He said, starting to lose vocal strength. Delia gasped and started to openly cry, losing control. Their mom had been killed in a car crash a couple of years ago. Suddenly, John started to gasp uncontrollably. “D-Delia, p-please, hold my h-hand. I’m scared.” He managed to get out. Delia fumbled for his hand. “Ok, I-I am!” she said, complying to his request. “Good. Thank you, Delia. I’m sorry for having to leave now. Goodbye…”he managed to get out in one breath. Delia felt his hand go limp and cold, his body laying peacefully in the bed.

She had always felt good up in high places. Delia felt free from problems, and could think. And most of all, the fifteen year old girl could cry. She was currently on the hospital rooftop. She had lost everyone, she had never known her dad, and her mom was dead. Now John had passed. She was alone. She would be going back to the orphanage alone. No. She couldn’t-wouldn’t go back alone. She thought back to her brother’s dying face, feeling even more tears come out. She slowly walked over to the edge of the rooftop. Both her mom and her brother’s bodies seemed so…peaceful, when they died. Why couldn’t she be at peace either? She felt her body urge itself closer to the ledge, her toes sticking off. She didn’t have any friends, she was bullied, she had so much family trauma, she couldn’t take it. “John…Mom…I’m coming back to you. We can be at peace, together. Finally.” She said, and felt her feet leave the safety of the cement, almost as if in slow motion falling off. She shed one last tear, her last gift to the world, and closed her eyes.

OOC: I thought I'd enter, just since nobody else is.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

CONTEST!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST!!   CONTEST!! EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:23 am

I will enter too prob next week end
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

CONTEST!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST!!   CONTEST!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:42 am

Pika is currantly the only entry. Lol Marsh, you reminded me of this competition.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

CONTEST!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST!!   CONTEST!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:52 pm

o.o wow this is...strange...hey laurel maybe we should have a contest section? *not sure if we do and too lazy to look*
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

CONTEST!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST!!   CONTEST!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Lolol that's what boredom does to people... and I might make a contest section, but contests would have to be approved by me or ripple before people can enter so that there aren't really stupid ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CONTEST!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST!!   CONTEST!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CONTEST!!
Page 1 of 1