Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

infernape in the rain.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

infernape in the rain. Empty
PostSubject: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:02 am

Billy stood outside his house the sun was cloudy and he hoped for rain and he hoped he would feel it with out pain. It must have been a strange site a fire pokemon waiting for rain. He leaned agaisnt the railing too see the clouds better when he broke it and fell his hat landing right outside his property and on the street.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:10 am

Larse had been going to the guild at the sign of rain. He saw the infernape break the railing and fall. The hat land almost right infront of him too. Larse almost laughed but he didn't wan't me rude so he just picked up the hat in his mouth and jogged over to the downed monkey, "Youh alfright?" He said kind of muffled by the hat. He relized that and put it down.

Last edited by wolfgang8 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:43 am

" Yeah but ahhh well you see." Billy wasn't in pain but when the railing had come down some of the room had and now he was stuck under and could push it off but he wasn't hurt." Well could you help me a little please?" Billy saw his hat and he seemed to try to push out." FIrst I NEED MY HAT!" HE shouted.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:46 am

"Oh," He slid the hat over to Billy. Then he walked over and tried to wedge the rail off of Billy. The it groaned a little, but wasn't budging.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:53 am

Cobalt happened to be slithering by when she notced the predicament that Billy had gotten himself in.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:13 am

" Hey miss." Billy waved with his free hand to cobalt. " Aw buddy if you can't do it then I'd just go get help." He looked to Lares telling him.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:23 am

Larse got out from under and shook himself, "Alright..." He tried kicking the railing one last time then he went out looking for somebody that would be willing to try. Thunder boomed in the distance. "Uh oh." He looked back at Billy pinned by the railing. He rushed a little more looking for someone.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:19 pm

"You seem to be in a slight predicament.." she chuckled quietly, voicing her thoughts from a few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:59 am

Solis being a bird that stared at the sky was happy to see a change of pace. he was taking a stroll when he happened to see cobalt and a few people he hadn't met. "hello, what might be going on here?" he asked with a cock of the neck.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:44 am

Larse couldn't manage to find anyone in this weather that was strolling, so he ran back because the storm seemed like it was getting closer. Then he saw another pokemon come and was releaved, he looked friendly enough to help, besides he wasn't seeing anyone else besides him ad a dragonair.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:19 pm

"well billy, you seem to be in quite the predicament. and before you ask i just know alright. it's a bad habit of mine, seeing what other peoples names are. would you like me to help?" solis said, regretting he was already on a first name basis with the infernape.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:57 pm

" Well that would be mighty kind of you!" Billy stuck out his free hand." How's about we shake hands fella." Just then the clouds strted to rain and the light drops on Bill'y head and arm made him wince and he pulled back. " Could someone get my hat?" When Larse had slid it over it had been just out of reach.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:26 am

Cobalt nodded and slithered over to pick it up. She then placed it on Billy's head.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:38 am

"alright, remain still." Solis said. he closed his eyes in concentration. when he opened them they were glowing blue.he lifted up the rubble and created a hole big enough for the infernape to crawl out of "i don't want to be rude, so i didn't pick you up. you should be able to make it out now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: infernape in the rain.   infernape in the rain. Empty

Back to top Go down

infernape in the rain.
Page 1 of 1