Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interrogating Billy the Infernape

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

Interrogating Billy the Infernape Empty
PostSubject: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Keisatsu grunted, pushing the Infernape in front of him into the building. "Get in there!" he growled, throwing him into a cell. "We'll be back for you in a few minutes"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Billy looked around his cell. He didn't think he would need the toilet. He was gonna be leaving soon he suspected. He walked over to the bed and laid down and got confey. He waited for the masterful police chief to get back.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:54 pm

"C'mon we're taking you to the interrogation room." Kei said gruffly, guiding the prisoner to the blank room
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Billy stroll down in ." Well fancy place you got here." Billy never got the privalige to see the police station out in the boonies.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:00 pm

"I try to make it comfortable" Kei replied, sitting down at a round table. "Please, take a seat." he gestured towards the seat across the table
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Billy sat down and leaned back making the chair stand on two legs. " So first question?" Billy waited.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Kei looked around for Twayblade. Turning his eyes back towards Billy he nodded. "What were you doing out so late at night in Grassveil?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:16 pm

" Well you see I was out of town and came back it just happened to be that late." Billy was not lieing there.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:17 pm

"Do you have proof?" Kei wanted to make sure his interrogation had looked into every nook and cranny to find the truth
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Billy asked them a question." Do you have my bag?" If they did then he could prove himself.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Kei nodded, shuffling off to his office then coming back with a bag in hand. "Please" he nodded, handing over the bag
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:23 pm

He looked for the five poke he had gotten. " Here ." Billy handed her to different pokes. " That one has ice and is very cold. I found it in the icy land." Billy pointed at the one on the left." The one on the right I is just some poke I had."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Kei nodded "Alright then why did you go to the Icy lands? Were you perhaps running from something?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:29 pm

" Well here's the thing I came here cause my parents didn't need me on our farm so I came here wanting to live my life and have fun. I went to the lands cause I thought it would be a nice compation me v.s. the cold.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:32 pm

"Mhm" Kei scribbled something down on a sheet of paper. "Now, Do you know a Glameow by the name of Kirro?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:36 pm

" Well I am kinda new here I don't know much of anyone yet." Billy was sure to say nothing that would incriminate him.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:37 pm

"That isnt an answer. I asked you if you knew a Glameow named Kirro" he prompted
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:40 pm

" Well then no never heard of him." Billy guessed this officer was new or just couldn't read inbetween the lines.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Kei narrowed his eyes. "I won't take any funny business" he warned "Now, Tell me, have you explored the outer edges of Grassveil near Pecha forest?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:47 pm

" I've been there once or twice not really explored thou." Billy wouldn't lie but he could say his opion in a fact.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:53 pm

"So you've seen a quaint little yellow house with beautiful flowers correct?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:55 pm

" basicaly yes but my house is red I painted it a week ago." Billy might as well be a smarty plants here she wanted to know the facts.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Kei rolled his eyes "I have no care for your house color theif. I just want to know if you've passed the yellow house with flowers while exploring the outer edges of Grassveil."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:07 pm

" Well then if you don't wanna hear some of my house tricks to a lovely home then I would have to answer no." Billy sat back and took off his hat. He let his flames flow free.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Kei stood up and left the room. This monkey was getting on his nerves. "Twayblade would you help me with this rotten beast?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating Billy the Infernape   Interrogating Billy the Infernape Empty

Back to top Go down

Interrogating Billy the Infernape
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next