Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blast From the past

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Blast From the past Empty
PostSubject: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:05 pm

One day he meet a Glaceon named Glacea. The two of the were incepreble but one day they were attacked by a gang of Breloom. they were picking on Kageyoshi Glacia tried to defend him by attacking the Breloom but they were to strong for her. One of the Breloom managed to use Mach Punch on Kageyoshi and he was slamed into a mossy rock, and got knocked out. When he came to the Breloom were gone and he saw Glacia's body on the forest floor, motionless. He went to her and gave her a gental nudge, she didn't move. He cried out for her to come back.
The next morning he left her body and went to go find the Breloom that did this to his friend. After a while he went to get some water when he saw his reflection he noticed that he was a Leafeon.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Kuro walked on to the scene carrying a breloom holding its neck. He tossed it by the leafeon. " There for that friend of yours. Don't worry there not dead." Kuro had seen the finishing blow on the glaceon and had beaten the brelooms after seeing it. He had a little blood dripping from the side of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Kageyoshi's eye seemed dead and he barly heard what the pokemon had said. "Heal them. I want to see their eyes When they look at me." the young leafeon said in a cold zombei like voice. Slowly he looked at the Breloom that had killed his friend. Glacia.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:23 pm

" Ha ha I like the way you think." Kuro grabbed one and used healing pulse until he was able to see then stopped.
The breloom eyes widen in horror at the site of Kuro he turned to then he looked at leafon and half smiled. " Well, well why don't you just go hit a rock again you useless leaf."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Kageyoshi growled and leapt at the Breloom pinning him to the ground, "You will pay for what you did to her!" Baring his fangs useing his Bite attack on the Breloom's shoulder hard.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:31 pm

The breloom cried in pain and almost fainted. Kuro laughing evilly used healing pulse to keep him up for the pain." Yes yes go ahead let out your anger." Kuro luaghed
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Angrey tears fell from his eyes, "She didn't do anything to you! And you killed her!" she shouted throwing the Breloon into a tree. "She didn't deserve to die. Razer Leaf!" Kageyoshi swung his head around sending leaves at Breloom.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:43 pm

The breloom fell and laid limp on the earth.
" You should join me Leafon. With me you can stop any unrightful deaths like your friend. I will help you bury her if you would like?"Kuro hid the invation in a helpful suggestion it would catch her off guard he had studied pokemon reactions he was a ,master manipulater.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:46 pm

" I don't want your help or your pitty. But I will join you." Kageyoshi said. One down two to go. he thought heading back to his fallen friend.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:49 pm

" Pain is the quickest way to finding power and you have now felt a great pain." Kuro followed the angry Leafon. " What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Stopping he looked at the Lucario with cold eyes, "You can call me Kageyoshi." he said and continued walking. Soon he was at the clearing Glacia was still where he saw her last. "Give me a moment." Slowly he walked over to his friend.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Kuro remained silent and sensed aura. He could sense it still leaving her not completely gone but unsaveable.Kuro bit his lip to keep silent about it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Kageyoshi knet beside his friend, "Glacia I'm sorry i couldn't protect you." he said tears falling. Thunder rumbled in the distance and the rain started to fall. Glacia heard someone talking, "Kage..yoshi?" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:09 pm

" She's fading fast, lucky she was able to say that." Kuro felt a strange presence on the rain like an aura trail.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Tears continued to fall, "Glacia! Please stay with me!" Kageyoshi begged. "Kageyoshi, I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you." Glacia whispered. Her eyes slowly closed and she breathed her last breath. "Glacia. Glacia!!!" He yelled to the sky.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:41 pm

" You be greedy if you wanted to save her like that." Kuro hated bullies but he also hated pokemon who thought they could save everyone." Best way to deal with it is too move on." Kuro fur was getting super wet and he was now heavier then normal. He hated that the heavier he was the slower and what if the brelooms friends show he need to be fast and powerful.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Kageyoshi baried Glacia, and walked to the Lucario. "I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you" she had said. No Glacia I was the one who could not protect you. " Where are the other two Breloom?" Kageyoshi asked in a cold voice.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:51 pm

" They seem to have limped off the scene." Kuro sensed their aura a whiles away in the east.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Then that's where I'm going. But what will you do?" Kageyoshi asked. He was heading to the derection that Kami pointed out. The Leafeon looked back at the Lucario.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Kuro sighed." Death isn't something to frown about it is just an escape from this corrupted world." Kuro bit his tongue. He was getting too poetic.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Kageyoshi chuckled, "Maybe, I should wait to get the last two Breloom. Now where do we go from here?" he asked. The lucario gave him the chance to battle the on whi had killed his friend, Glacia.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:26 pm

" Well we don't have much to do right now we are just gathering members. Your free to wonder for more members or stick with the main HQ." Kuro needed alot of men not just the hundred he had.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:45 pm

"if it is not too much trouble may I travel with you?" Kageyoshi asked Kami. He looked at the Lucario with a cold stare.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:50 am

" Don't have much going on so it's your choice." Kuro shrugged he had barely recruited any members so he didn't know what to do with this one. His followers mostly gathered the pawns.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:05 am

"If you do not mind, I will join you in your travels." Kageyoshi said. Slowly he walked twoard Kami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast From the past   Blast From the past Empty

Back to top Go down

Blast From the past
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next