Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  Empty
PostSubject: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:01 am

Zash stood on the roof of his school the classes had ended not long ago but he didn't feel like leaving he yawned and looked out at his town. He rubbed at his right cheek where a bruise was, he'd gotten in a fight early that day. He watched as the kids from his school flooded out and raced out to there homes. Zash looked at his hands at flames blossomed and danced around them he'd kept his fire magic hidden from them after all he was a pyromancer, the one and only pyromancer it would look strange if he just started spawning fire balls.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:24 am

"Hey, troublemaker!" Fox called to her friend, whom she had spied on the roof of the school as she was leaving. She was wearing the girl's school uniform, which was a white blouse and a navy-colored pleated miniskirt with a golden stripe near the bottom. She made the seemingly plain uniform look good thanks to her stand-out hair color among other her aspects. "What didja do this time?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:31 am

" Got in a fight!" He shouted down. " Why don't you come up here if you wanna talk?" He said back down it was kinda stupid to have a shouting conversation from the ground and the roof. He dismissed his flames as they crawled up his sleeve near his shirt. He was good with fire but he might have burned his uniform and that wouldn't be good. He only had one after all and usually wore his leather jacket over it anyways but hadn't today. Instead he had worn the normal white collared button down shirt and black dress pants completed with dress shoes.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:04 pm

"Sure thing!" Fox replied, then created a set of stone stairs to the roof using Alchemy. The spectical turned a lot of heads, because it's not everyday you see a staircase appear out of nowhere. She then proceeded to climb the huge staircase, and once she was next to Zash, she retracted the stairs, once again with Alchemy.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:16 pm

" Well miss magic isn't even subtle." Zash said joking but the spite wasn't completely out of his voice. He looked down at the people who had been awed at her little display as they clapped and cheered and moved on. " It must be nice having Alchemy it's really a god send and not a lost art." He said solemenly as he saw the kids clear out and the school grounds empty. He looked down at his hands if he looked close enough you could see the air around them shimmer with heat or more correctly the particals vibrate.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:24 pm

"Pfffft, please Mr. Burn-yourself-to-the ground. Pyro-Alchemy has nothing on YOUR talent. And YOU don't even have to worry about Equivalent Exchange!" Fox countered, also a tad spiteful of her friend's powers, but not willing to show it. "Man, I doubt I could even BEGIN to understand how your Flame-Magic works...." she sighed as she took a seat next to her friend.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Zash didn't feel like arguing really he preferred the path of agreeing to disagree. " It's really simple, alchemy's harder to understand, with all elemental magic it's just a manner of wanting it to happen." Zash said he pointed to a spot in the sky. " Magic is the art of changing reality to what you want it to be." He said and a small flame was made where he was pointing. " just want it with all your heart and it'll work." Zash said and it seemed kinda simple to him but he could get how it'd be a hard concept to understand. " You know for a lost art pryomancy actually has a pretty rich history."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:50 pm

"I wish. You make it sound simple because you've done it so much. It's the same with me and Alchemy." Fox sighed again. She trunsmuted a glass of water out of boredom. "See? A simple Transmutation is routine to me now. I don't even have to think about it anymore."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Zash watched as Fox made the glass he blinked he still really thought Alchemy was better then pryomancy. Zash kinda felt pretty stupid about what he wanted to say but he guessed he should say it anyways not like Fox would think bad of him if he sounded stupid for a minute. " Fox do you ever have a sense of superiory over the other guys at school?" He asked looking at her. " You ever feel better then them more important?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:08 pm

"Hmm? Naw, not really. Having a brain isn't everything." Fox shrugged as she told him her honest feelings. "There are plenty of things other people CAN do that I can't. Alchemy is just a tool, not an all-powerful science. I feel like Alchemy is just a gift that makes me different, not superior. In fact, there are probably lots of people who are better than me, maybe even everybody! I just gotta accept that and move along." she continiued silently, revealing that she really didn't think very highly of herself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Zash nodded. " I wish I was as humble as you." Zash said regretfully. " When I got into that fight today all the guy could do was land this punch." He said pointing to the bruise on his cheek. " But when he did all I could think of was how pathetic he was, how I could have cooked him from the inside out if I'd wanted to, it would have been easy." Zash hadn't even noticed he had started to shouting now like he was mad he hadn't and he'd balled his fists. " Everyone around us there so fragile, it wouldn't take that much effort to break one of them." He went on."even Wolf's just a little above average, he's nothing special."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:39 pm

"Woah, woah dude. Hold up. Calm down, take a breath." Fox cautioned, putting a concerned hand on Zash's shoulder. "It's true humans like ourselves are pretty weak alone, but when we join together we become a virtually unstoppable force. That's what's so special about us. We make up for each other's flaws." she explained, gripping Zash's shoulder a little harder. Fox was starting to feel a little helpless herself on the inside as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Zash with a light grip on fox's hand removed her hand from his shoulder. He took a step back and spread his arms wide and then dropped off the side of the roof. He started to fall the air rushing by him. He was falling head first towards the cement ground. he opened the palm of his and a hot flame blazed where he was about to fall and a rush of air hit his feet and he was standing by the flame perfectly alright the fire fizzled out and he stuck his hands in his pocket. " The hot air drifted up wards and blasts my feet around in a spin and I end up standing perfectly alright after falling from a building, how many people together can manage that? and I'm not talking about Alchemists or people with power like us I'm talking about average everyday people." Zash asked Fox cause he honestly knew no one could ever do that no matter how many people helped him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Fox also hopped down, creating a group of bushes below her to break her fall. ".....You have a point. Your Pyromancy DOES make you stand out more...... I mean, there are plenty of other Alchemists who could replace me if I died or something. In the world's eyes, It'd just be one less corrupt scientist. On the other hand, You're a Pyro ancer for Arceus' sake! There's no" "evil Pyromancer" stereotype! That's becauce Pyromancers are unique!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:13 pm

" You know fox." Zash said looking at her now his eyes seemed sad. " Your really bad at listening, this whole time I never said I was better then people or that I was different or stood out, this whole time fox I said we." Zash said and he pointed to the bushes she had created. " you made those Fox u made a living breathing organism and all you can say is if I die there's always another evil scientist?" Zash sounded completely and utterly baffled. " What evil person would bring life into this world? If you ask me the true people that are evil are the ones that can simply discriminate against such wonderful things." He turned and started to walk from the school. " Come on let's go somewhere." Zash said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:33 pm

"Sorry, sometimes I drown myself in my self-pity. I hate it, andnI'm really sorry if I hurt you." Fox said apologetically, her eyes lowered and downcast as she spoke. But she perked up again as she continiued on. "I won't let it happen anymore, though! 'Cause you're right!" she smiled up at him. "So yeah, let's blow this popsicle stand!" she agreed, her normal pep returning.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Zash ran a hand threw his jet black hair his expression was one of deep concentration. " Okay I know where we're going." Zash decided as he picked up speed walking through their little town. " Can you stay out late? It's friday so there's no school tomorrow." Zash asked knowing he could because his dad would go out drinking tonight and his mom....... He never really liked to think of what his mom did.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:08 pm

"Yeah, I realky really don't want to go home. Like, at all. I might even sleep outside tonight." Fox explained.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:30 am

" Alright cool then I wanna go somewhere, it's kinda a ways outa the town thou." Zash said walking backwards now so he could face Fox while walking towards the way he wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:13 am

"Hey, sounds like fun! New places, walking....... It all sounds like it's my sort of thing!" Fox laughed as she followed him along. "Great adventures start small!" she continiued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:14 pm

" yeah great adventures." He repeated not paying that much attention as he spun back around and walked normally. " You know the grassy field just outa town right? " He asked because he knew that he might get lost not having a very good sense of direction and prayed that fox would know where to go if Zash told her a land mark.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:41 pm

"Sure! That's a good distance out of town. It's just past the place on the fence bordering the road to town on which that random kid spraypainted "Death to Arceus" on the 7th fencepost. There are some real idiots at our school." Fox huffed. "Where are we going, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Zash blinked okay she's defaintly my GPS he thought and mentally made a note to always ask Fox for directions. " just beyond that field there's a cliff we're going down there." Zash answered. " Well more correctly two feet under the ground there." Zash corrected being as vague as possible.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:24 am

"Oh yeah! I remember now! There was a big Oak tree just before there that used to be THE perfect climbing tree. But then it was struck by lightning and burnt down. Now the charred remaons that were left behind look sorta like a Bonsly." Fox laughed. "Yeah, that's about a 1.5 mile walk from the big field. If you see a sign that says 'NO LITTERING', you've gone too far and you need to turn your butt around." Fox explained, unaware that she was being used as a human GPS.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:39 am

" wow should I be taking notes?" Zash asked as Fox rattled on, he guessed remembering those things came with alchemy after all she had to remember complicated formulas for the very basis of materials to be able to remold them in any image she chose or change it into something of equal value. Zash blinked Dang alchemy's hard when you think about it! he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Random Rps-
Jump to: