Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Zash stood on the roof of his school the classes had ended not long ago but he didn't feel like leaving he yawned and looked out at his town. He rubbed at his right cheek where a bruise was, he'd gotten in a fight early that day. He watched as the kids from his school flooded out and raced out to there homes. Zash looked at his hands at flames blossomed and danced around them he'd kept his fire magic hidden from them after all he was a pyromancer, the one and only pyromancer it would look strange if he just started spawning fire balls.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:24 am

Fox tilted her head back the slightest and her ears twitched over to Zash's direction. She caught the rather grim message from Zash telling her to "light him up", but despite the sick feeling in her stomach she still trusted her friend and believed in his words with a certain devotion you just had to admire. She turned to Poshie and lifted a gloved hand, time seeming to slow down.

She snapped. A number of the green sparks from earlier, seeing as she really hadn't taken the time to re-adust her flames back to normal-colored flames yet, showered out from the gloves and rushed over at Poshie. A quick adjustment to the oxygen levels around him and "Woosh" Poshie could have been the greatest part of a grand St. Patrick's Day float. She tried not to sock it to 'em too hard though, not only because it was essentially Zash she was burning (because she was sure Mr. Pyromancer himself could handle some flames), but there were rules to this Pyromancy board game they were in the middle of playing and Zash had said "light him up" not "torch him to the ground, sister".
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:45 am

Poshe still surprised at the fact that Zash's body had reacted to his spirit had been caught off guard he stumbled back startled flames erupted around the fire Fox had made and he felt back on his but breathing heavy fear in his eyes. " You how how could you?" He looked utterly terrified. " I I thought he was your friend." He said shakily pointing to himself, Poshe could hear the soft whispers of Zash in his ears, A pyromancer afraid of being burnt? He said laughing, Fox please put the nail in the coffin. Zash answered telling fox the area to to place her next game piece.
Poshe looked fearful at the spot where the ghostly version of Zash stood. " But it's my tur-" He stopped his eyes wide he looked to his hands and the fire he had made as a reflex, " You you planned this?!" He pointed at Zash. ' But there's no way you can turn a game like this in just one move." He countered
Zash let a twinkle of intelligence show in his eyes. Oh it wasn't one move. he smiled and his ghost dissolved into his body.
For the second time Poshe realized what Zash had done not only Fox's fire but his own had heavily tipped the balance into her favor.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:11 am

Fox grinned. She knew better than to question Zash when they were in the thick of things; he had a pretty good imagination when it came to solving seemingly impossible situations. "That's my Zash for ya." was her only comment to Poshie.

She snapped her fingers and green sparks poored out from her glove and onto the area Zash had pointed out to her. The resulting orb of fire just seemed to glow brighter overall than any of the flames she had previously created; seemingly accentuating the victory the dynamic duo had scored.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:43 am

All in one instance the lights turned green and flashed brightly not enough to blind but bright. Zash's body sat on the floor slowly started to change his hair turning darker and darker and just as Poshe said " A deal is a deal I guess" The eyes of Zash came into view along with the look of cockiness. " Fox long time no see!" He greeted as he got to his feet and with a wave of his hand the fire left the chamber.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:11 pm

For a moment, Fox was rendered sightless by the bright lights. It took a minute after that, but she was relieved when she finally could see Zash returning to his normal self again.

Fox blinked when the fire was dispersed, then smirked. "Woah, Zash!! It's been ages!!!" she joked right along. "Nice win, by the way. Pulled that off pretty well, I'd say." she continued by complimented him. "What's you get outta that, anyways?" She questioned, now genuinely curious. She wanted to know why exactly she had been thrown into a random strategy game she had never heard of before.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:13 am

Zash let a smile play across his lips. He got up off his but and dusted himself off. " Well let me just find out." Zash commented looking at the ring. A translucent light blue flame started to flare up around the ring and his finger. The flames slowly started to crawl up his body and as it did it seemed Zash stood out in the flame more and more making it look more like a will-o-wisp than anything else than as the flame had spread to most of his torso the ring finger started to smoke from under the band and Zash started to scream out. His other hand reacted he grabbed at the ring turned and chucked it tripping over himself as he did he curled his finger and held it too his chest as he hit the ground, the noise of the ring hittign the floor below them rung out like a bell. Crash! clang!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:35 pm

"ARCEUS IN HEAVEN; WHAT IN THE HECK?!?!" Fox screamed as Zash began to scream out. The will-o-wisp fire had intrigued her at first, but Zash's sudden screams scared the ever-living crap out of her. She rushed over to him in a panic, but she tried to as calm as possible on the outside. Which was fairly calm.

"That... Was that supposed to happen?!" Fox asked in bewilderment, not sure how to respond to the situation before her. The ringing sound of the ring caused her ears to twitch, but her concentration remained on Zash as he held his finger to his chest.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:59 pm

" I I don't " Zash tried to respond his breath coming in wheezy gasps he tried to get himself on his feet but only managed to prop himself on his elbows and knees finally retracting his finger from his chest he tried to move it and winced. " I think it might." Zash finally answered he looked at his finger where the ring used to be instead was a glowing what looked like a pattern maybe a tattoo it was heated red hot. Swirls and symbols all encircling a ring around his finger. " Well I wasn't expecting that." Zash finally grunted. " Fox I don't think I can stand." He let her now.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:31 pm

"Good God..." Fox wispered breathlessly and worriedly as she sunk down to her knees next to Zash. It was the only way she could come up with to respond to the sight of Zash's burnt finger. She got the oddest impression from it that told her she coudn't do anything to help Zash, at least not yet.

"After that, I'd be suprised if you COULD stand.." Fox responded to Zash, trying to be of some reassurance to him. "...But don't worry, I'm always here to be a crutch; just say the word!" She half-laughed, letting her normal personality leak through a little. She reached out and held her hand over the red-hot tattoo; feeling the waves of heat as they radiated from his seared digit. "...Do you have any notion as to what's happening...? Or even... why do you think that happened?" she asked calmly with just a tinge of worry. On the inside, she was all concern for Zash.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Zash took Fox's hand with his not burnt one not realizing she had been feeling the heat Zash tried to pull himself using her as help but couldn't manage it. " Unless you can lift me we're stuck till my legs come back." Zash said glumly. " Yeah don't worry about it, Poshie is a man of his word he's part of me after all I'm sure it'll all make sense." Zash said reassuringly he believed it too he highly doubted any aspect of himself would cheat him. " Maybe he's just mad that we beat him." Zash guessed grinning a tad. " We need to get that ring on our way out too Fox remember okay?" Zash told her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:33 pm

"You're not too much bigger than me, I can probably lift you well enough." Fox mused. "The question is, do you have any use of your legs whatsoever or do I need to give you a piggyback ride? And no wimping out; if you need me to carry you tell me." she smirked, although with a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:43 am

Zash looked jokingly hurt. " Please have you met me?" He asked " I'm Zash on fire I don't need to be carried but a lot of being a crutch would be help." He said laughing. He could walk it he was sure, right now all he was really concerned about was if he put that ring back on what would happen would he burn out and need to be carried?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:55 pm

"Yeah, but, It's fine if you need somebody to carry you sometimes you know..." Fox laughed quietly, her voice trailing off; saying this despite the fact that she practically never followed her own advice. She put Zash's arm over her shoulders and put her own arm around his back, slowly helping you to his feet. "Now, lets go get that ring and blow this Popsicle stand, eh?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6