Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interrogating a certain Rampardos

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Twayblade returned to the station with Karu and Keisatsu. Karru was carrying the Rampardos' heavy bulk.
The Grovyle lead the Chandelure down the tunnel and signalled for her to put him in one of the empty cells.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:19 pm

"well hello my friend, how are you? i kept my promise." Solis said, sitting down in the chair that the groviye left. he decided that he would wait for boulder to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Boulder eventually awoke from his deep slumber after a period of time. He stood, seeing the old Xatu and groggily muttered,"Oh, you again."
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:02 pm

"i did say i would come visit you. are you hungry?" Solis asked.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:45 pm

"I guess.." He replied, wondering why the old pokemon was acting so kindly.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:49 pm

"ok, then. i have something for you here." Solis said, digging though his basked. he took out a pie and some tiny plates. "my home baked apple pie. it would have been warm if you had woken up earlier." Solis said with a smile. he cut a slice put it on a plate and slid it though the bars.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Boulder took the pie, and took a bite. The pie tasted sweet and delicious, and he ended up eating it all. Not wanting to admit it, he focused on something else."Why are you so kind, old xatu?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:05 pm

"when you were on a rampage, i told you i would be your friend, and i don't intend to break a promise. you were betrayed in the past, i know. you have a lot of pain in your heart, but i know you are not a criminal. you have problems controlling your strength, and all that doesn't make it right for you to go and hurt people. but it does make it ok for you to be my fiend. i will visit you every day, just as i said i would, until you are released." Solis said to the rampardos.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Boukder blinked, but kept silent. Even the hot headed rampardos wa silenced by the bird's words. He pushed the plate back through the bars and lowered his head."I see.."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 pm

"would you like to play a game of cards?" Solis asked. grabbing the a deck of cards out of the basket.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:19 pm

"I'm not really in the mood.." he spoke grumpily, scratching his claws on the ground. It was an annoying habbit that he couldn't get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 pm

"oh, ok. would you like to here a story, or maybe you would like to talk?" Solis asked placing the deck back in the basket.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:26 pm

He sighed," I'd rather get some sleep." And with that, he closed his eyes and fell asleep in the same sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:33 pm

"very well, until tomorrow. goodbye boulder." Solis got up from the chair. "almost forgot" Solis said, taking a blue vase with an assortment of flowers out of the basket. "hope this brightens up the place." Solis put the vase right outside the bars, and left. he went to the loby with the desk and the couch. he turned to the grovyle "hope you don't mind, but i left a vase with some flowers by boulder's cell."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:34 pm

"No thats fine." she smiled, "I'll get a table to put them on later and he can do what he likes with them."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Solis smiled. "goodbye then." there was a flash and Solis teliported home.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:37 pm

The Grovyle watched as Solis Teleported away. She then went and fetched a small, but sturdy wooden table from a random cupboard, and went to go and put them in the Rampardos' cell.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:04 am

Kei appeared int he doorway to the prison cells. "Ah there you are Twayblade. I'm back eh" he chuckled as he stated the obvious "How is the interrogation going eh?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:07 am

"Not very well..." she admitted, unlocking the cell to slip the table and vase full of flowers inside.
She looked at Boulder as she re-locked the cell, "Put them wherever you like."
She grinned and twirled the key around one of her left claws, before returning to the topic of conversation that Kei had decided. "You can try if you like... oh and..."
She took a cookie out of the small bag she'd been carrying, "We got cookies!"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:09 am

"You're really a better interrogator then me eh" Kei said "If you can't get answers then i'm not so sure i can. But i suppose i can try for you eh" the reuniclus said, drifting off to sit in the chair in front of Boulders prison. "Hello! I'm Keisatsu, pleased to meet you eh!"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:27 pm

(soz for double post)

Kei, not being able to get anything out of the pokemon, had left, going to his sleeping quarters. He awoke the next day to the smell of sweets hanging in the air
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Solis teliported in front of the door and knocked, hoping that the police station would be open.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:39 pm

"You know you could always teleport right inside" Kei remarked, opening the door. "Here to see Boulder?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:01 pm

"Well as long as he doesnt Teleport on top of one of us." smiled Twayblade.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:08 pm

"I'm sure he could work it out" Kei chuckled, shaking his head and stepping back so the pokemon could come in. "Please" he gestured towards the inside
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:49 pm

"thanks, did you enjoy the cookies i brought you? and yes i am here to visit boulder. why are you interrogating him anyway? what information do you want from him?" Solis asked as he stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrogating a certain Rampardos   Interrogating a certain Rampardos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interrogating a certain Rampardos
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next