Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Johno's TM and Surfing Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Johno's TM and Surfing Shop Empty
PostSubject: Johno's TM and Surfing Shop   Johno's TM and Surfing Shop EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:43 pm

In the small town of Rainfront there are a few shops with small buildings the show how small the town is. One of the stores is a small shack with surfboards laying down on the sides and in piles. You decide to see what this store sells so go and check it out. When you walk up to the coutner you see a large Carracosta laying down on a hammock, you also notice that in the back room of the shack the wall is covered with TM's of different colors. The Carracosta notices you standing at the counter and gets up to greet you.

"G-day mate! Welcome to the Johno TM shop and surf school!" He walks up to the counter to talk to you properly. "What can I do for you today?" he says.

"If you are looking to purchase a TM then today I have:
TM48:Round- 500poke
TM60:Squash- 500poke
TM63:Embargo- 400poke
TM12:Taunt- 400poke
TM33:Reflect- 450poke

for sale."

He continues to tell you about the surf school. "If you are here for surf lessons then I can also help you there. If you want to take a lesson then tell me what times you are available and we can plan your lesson so that you and I can make it," he grabs his own board while still talking to you, "The lesson includes learning the parts of a surfboard and the basics on standing up and keeping your balance. By the end of the lesson you will have ridden you first wave and you will be craving for more! After you take your first lesson you can either rent a board and try to learn some more yourself, or you can sign up for more lessons." Since he is done telling you about the lesson he gets to the price.

"All lessons and board rental are free of charge except it you plan on breaking or losing a surfboard. If you do that then the fee is 1000poke," he chuckles at your shocked face (who wouldn't be shocked by that price!), "The only reason I make the price so high is so that people won't do either of those two things," his faces becomes suddenly serious, "Oh and if you try to run if you break or lose a board, don't worry, I will find you."

His faces goes back to its normal chill self, "So what is it that you would like? Surf lessons or a new TM?"

Last edited by Axineld on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Johno's TM and Surfing Shop
Page 1 of 1