Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2   Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ciriya woke early in the morning, as most birds did. She stretched her wings then looked around. Yes. It waasnt a dream, they were still in the forest they had reached the night before. But the leaved werent glowing as before.... It was as if the energy had gone. The Swellow however, knew it hadnt, because she could still feel it. She shrugged, Maybe its just more powerful at night...

Her thoughts wandered back to the night before as she walked over to wake Roman. She remembered the playful giggle she had heard, and wondered what pokemon had been watching them....
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2   Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:22 pm

"I could kill you easily Celebi yet i don't. It is because i'm kind. Now, I'm going to leave and you'd better not hurt any more pokemon"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2   Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Im not hurting anyone but you. she hissed. I am part of the forest. If it gets hurt, I do too. So you really think I would be foolish enough to hurt the pokemon that make the forest. No. You do not belong here. Neither of you.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2   Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Roman growled "We were trying to leave but you instead decided to attack us. Maybe its time you learn some manners and let us leave instead of demanding it" he snarled, jumping off of the legendary and turning towards the entrance to the next dungeon
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2   Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:10 pm

The Celebi continued to glare at them. You do not belong here. You are not part of the forest. That is why I attacked you.

She somehow managed to get back into the air and hover in front of Ciriya and Roman, blocking, or at least attempting to block, their way. "I will not let you pass."

Her voice didnt seem as angry as before, as if she had just needed to let out all her emotions. But the dark colour of her fur(?) remained. She winced and dropped a few inches, before regaining control of her flight. Her tiny hand held her head as if she had a headache. She shook her head and screeched again.
This time, the entire forest seemed to glow with the blueish-green light as Celebi called upon her abilities of Time Travel, taking both Roman and Ciriya with her.

They re-appeared somewhere else in the forest, behind a bush. Celebi gently landed on the ground, too weak to do anything else.

Ciriya shook her head and looked around, wondering what was going on. She peered over the bush and saw another Celebi. This time a normal, green one. She watched silently, deciding that she didnt want two enraged Celebi attacking her in one day.
The green Celebi seemed to just be fluttering around, healing the dead flowers that littered the clearing.
All of a sudden the Celebi froze, only her wings twitching every so often. From Ciriya's veiwpoint, she could only see the back of the Celebi. She wondered what was happening.
The new Celebi suddenly started writhing around, as if she was being captured by something.. or someone. It continued for a moment, before the Celebi screeched loudly to the sky. The entire forest seemed to freeze. Even the soft breeze that had been blowing at the time stopped. The leaves grew to a standstill.
Ciriya glanced around. It really was as if time had stopped. She turned her gaze back to the Celebi, who was now surrounded by a deep purple aura. It seemed to shudder before the colour of its body began to darken. Everything but the tips of its antennae changed to a purplish colour, Identical to that of the Celebi they had just battled.
Thats when it clicked.

Ciriya looked from the new Celebi, back to the Celebi that was sat on the ground next to her, staring into space as she tried to conserve her strength.
They were the same Celebi... but that meant.... "We've travelled back in time.." she whispered.

The real Celebi, the one that had brought them back in time, looked at Ciriya and Roman in turn, then spoke into their minds. My mind lies on the brink of insanity. There are some, who wish to overwhelm me, and control me. I cannot hold them off forever. You must stop them from harming the others....

Ciriya glanced back and realised that the other Celebi had dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2   Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:18 pm

"Should we go on or head back to Grassveil?" Roman asked his partners opinion after the realization sunk in
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2   Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Ciriya shrugged, "Maybe there is some way to help her... But first we need to get back to our proper time..."
She looked to the weak Celebi that was still sat next to where she stood.
She weakly smiled up at Ciriya and Roman, then used what was left of her energy to transport them back.
"The urges I have to attack you, will not bother me while I am weak. You must go now, whichever way it may be, before I recover..."

Ciriya nodded and found a nice comfortable branch for Celebi to rest on. She then looked to Roman. "Come on then, Mr. Leader. Which way do we go?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2   Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:33 pm

He thought long and hard. "Well i suppose we should continue forward. Next time we come back Celebi will be at full strength and wont let us by. Besides maybe there will be another legendary who can help us" Roman barked, turning towards the entrance to the next dungeon once more. "Thank you for showing us what you've shown us Celebi"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2   Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Celebi nodded weakly then curled up and went to sleep.

Ciriya grinned, and followed her partner as they made their way towards the edge of the forest.
[New topic? Should Eternal Lake be a dungeon, or like the small pond?]
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2   Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:46 pm

(I dont really feel like rping through another dungeon so we're just gonna say its like the small pond XD)
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2   Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:51 pm

[Ok XD. I'll start the topic then]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2   Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring Unknown Lands - Part 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2