Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? Empty
PostSubject: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:53 am

Phillip shuffled noiselessly through the water, having started at the very beginning where it was warm he was quite shocked at the icyness of the water. Continuing on he noted that the scenery began to change. Wondering where he was, he took out a map and opened it. "Hmm the Icy Lands eh? Well that explains the temperature." he murmured, folding the paper back up and sticking it in some random pocket of some sort. The day had just started out as a stroll but now it was turning into a full blown adventure!
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:02 am

Fang walked alone, as usual. This was the first time he had been back here since his partner had been killed. The Totodile shivered at the thought, and the weather didn't help. Fang heard splashing noises from down the river. He looked down through the ice and saw a Seaking wandering about. "Hmm it's not often to see anything but water and ice here." Fang mumbled to himself.
crink~ ching~ Suddenly the thin ice below him collapsed sending him into the frosty river sending chills through his body. "GHAAAAAAAAAAA! COLD,COLD,COLD!!!!" Fang screamed flailing about.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:04 am

The Seaking sighed, rolling his eyes and coming up under the Totodile. "You'd think a water type would know better" he muttered,heaving the pokemon onto the shore. "Are you alive?" he poked the crocodile like pokemon with a fin
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:10 am

Fang spit out some water that was in his mouth and remarked "Nope I'm dead,but still breathing." if i could evolve I could probably have considered that a bath he thought to himself. Slowly he got to his feet and shook off the water. "Well I'm Fang and this is..." Fang stopped before he introduced his decesed partner. This was his first time out without his friend. "Never mind, just Fang."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:12 am

Slightly puzzled the Seaking shrugged "Well I'm Phillip, nice to meet you. Once the guild is done working on the Contest Hall i'm planning on opening a shop to sell items to use in Contests." the pokemon introduced himself then provided background information, it always made him feel more at home if he was given more information on new pokemon. He held out a fin for a sort of handshake.. Fin shake?
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:30 pm

A Milotic gracefully wove her way through the water of the Frozen Stream. Her tail reflecting the light from the sun onto the ice, creating a dazzling blue and red pattern in the water underneath the ice. Her tail hardened and she smashed a hole in the ice so that she could poke her head out and look around. She noticed a Seaking and a Totodile further down the stream, and wondered who they were.

Aurora had left Grassveil via the Silver River, to explore while Archana and Douglass were engaged with other activities. She had followed the river upstream, until she reached the Icy Lands.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Hearing the cracking of ice, Phillip turned to face the Milotic. "Hello" he said, a bit bewildered. It was strange for a bunch of pokemon to be here! He shrugged, enjoying the company of the two pokemon. It was better then being alone. "I'm Phillip" he continued after he realized he had been staring blankly for a minute or so
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:46 pm

"I'm Aurora... pleased to meet you."
She smiled the shook her head, much like a bird does when it gets rid of the water from its feathers. She slithered out of the hole, and over the ice, until she reached the place where Phillip and the Totodile were.
She flicked her tail then coiled up in a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:56 pm

(So heres what im imagining (correct me if i'm wrong) Fang is on the shore as is Aurora whilst Phillip sits in the stream making small talk XD)
"You as well" he smiled slightly but then realized he dropped his map in his shock of seeing another pokemon. "Oh My map!" He wailed,dunking under the water and practically flying down to fetch the precious item.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:08 pm

[Thats correct, though Aurora is sorta, half on a patch of ice, half on the shore.]

Teh Milotic smiled and flicked her tail again as she waited for the Seaking to resurface.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Phillip flew back upwards after diving down to retrieve his map. As he broke the surface of the water, his horn shattering the ice, he let out a panting breath. "I don't know what i'd do without this!" he smiled a weary crooked grin
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Aurora chuckled. She could relate to that. The amount of times that she'd gotten lost with Archana and Douglass, and then resorted to looking at the map, when they had no idea where they were.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:46 am

The Seaking continued to smile. "So what brings you here?" he asked in a tired voice. (soz if he asked that already i cba to check XD)
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:57 am

"Nothing much. I just followed the river up and here i am." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:18 am

"Same thing with me" he laughed heartily, then broke of with a shiver. He realized that the stream water had crystallized and was hanging from his horn as icicles. "It's rather cold here.. Maybe we should head back upstream where its warmer?" he shivered once more, knocking the icicles off of the majestic unicorn like horn that sat atop his head
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 am

"Maybe.." she replied, flicking her tail. "But the temperature doesnt seem to affect me."
She smiled, "I suppose it comes in handy sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:42 am

"Lucky" he grumbled ,rapidly flailing his fins.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:43 am

Aurora chuckled then dived back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?   Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Freezing in a stream, How 'bout you?
Page 1 of 1