Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

freezing fire!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

freezing fire!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Billy Bronze was yet again totally and utterly lost. " Oh my Arceus how do I always end up in the freezing cold places!" Billy screamed he was kinda getting sick of all the cold. At least Billy could feel the snow without pain unlike the rain Billy had always felt jealous of other pokemon who could feel the rain without pain. Just as Billy's thoughts drifted he tripped over a loose tree branch and rolled onto the frozen stream the ice cracked. " OH NO!" Billy started to crawl wildly to the river bank . The ice cracked and broke. " NO!" And then it broke away
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss_Snow

Edelweiss_Snow

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Desdemona was passing through. She honestly didn't mind the cold, humming a song she knew as she floated through the air. The loud splash caught her attention and she looked over to see what could have made the sound.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Billy splashed wildly. " I can't swim help!" Billy screamed as he reached for the ice to pull himself up.
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss_Snow

Edelweiss_Snow

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:37 pm

She rushed over to the flailing fire-type and held the fan-like end of her tail out in front of him, "Grab on!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:44 pm

Billy saw the pokemon reach out her tail he was hiestant at first he had been told never to touch a lady but desperate times called for desperate measures. He reached and grabbed hold lightly to her tail making sure not to squeeze hard enough to hurt her. As he grabbed hold he moved his other arm over to grab the tail with both hands and knocked off his hat. " Thank but I can't" HE shouted to the milotic and let go flailing madly to get the hat but making no progress.
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss_Snow

Edelweiss_Snow

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:50 pm

She blinked, confused. "But you're drowning!" the serpentine pokemon shouted back.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:57 pm

" Yeah I noticed!" Billy yelled back he was starting to lose his fight. " Come on!" It was so close just in reach but he couldn't get his arm to lift he was barely keeping himself above water by kicking his feet.
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss_Snow

Edelweiss_Snow

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Ignoring the littler pokemon's earlier denial of her assistance she wrapped her tail around his waist and pulled him out of the freezing water.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Billy turned to her he had lost all feeling in his arms and they dangled uselessly at his side. " Well if its hat easy can you get the hat?" Billy asked
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss_Snow

Edelweiss_Snow

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:09 pm

She smiled and gently set him down a safe distance away from the river's edge, "Certainly." she replied before scooping the accessory out of the water with the end of her tail and placing it beside him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Billy snatched it up quickly and fixed it on his head. It stung to put it on at first after all it was wet going on his flaming head but he would survive. " Thank you kindly. The name's Billy Bronze may I be so bold as to ask yours?"
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss_Snow

Edelweiss_Snow

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:21 pm

"Desdemona. My name's Desdemona." she replied, settling her long body in a coiled mass beside him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:25 pm

" Well seems I'm at your service miss Desdemona." Billy bowed " Where I was taught you could never leave a favor unfulfilled so miss anyone one task consider it done." Billy told her.
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss_Snow

Edelweiss_Snow

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:29 pm

She giggled with a soft, wind-chime laugh, "Hmm, well I don't really need help with anything... although I'm in need of a new town to call home. Do you know of one?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Billy laughed. " Well ya see I was at a town but ah I'm lost." Billy never woulda thought he would be lost out in thew freezing cold area with a stranger who saved his life and didn't know where to go either.
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss_Snow

Edelweiss_Snow

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:40 pm

"Hm, well maybe we can find our way there together? Travel is always more fun when you're not alone." she offered.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:48 pm

"sure that's the great idea." Billy smiled. then shivered and sneezed. " OH no seems I'm catching a cold that or a pretty ladies talking about me." HE laughed.
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss_Snow

Edelweiss_Snow

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:53 pm

She frowned, concerned, "Judging by the shivering, I'd say it's the former."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:59 pm

" Ain't that summin a fire type catching a cold." He stopped and thought for a second. " Wait can a fire type even catch a cold?"
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss_Snow

Edelweiss_Snow

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Lacking shoulders, she couldn't shrug, so she simply shook her head, "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Billy frowned now seriosuly wondering about this. " And another one can an ice type get a fever?" Billy started to think of all kinds of contradictionms.
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss_Snow

Edelweiss_Snow

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:26 pm

"I don't think it matters since I can get burned."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:30 pm

" you know that's true too." Billy decided it didn't really matter. " Okay so which way did you come from cause that would be the last way we would want to go."
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss_Snow

Edelweiss_Snow

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:33 pm

"That way," she indicated the direction by pointing with her tail.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:36 pm

"alright so the best way to go is that way." He said pointing in the completely opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freezing fire!!!!!!   freezing fire!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

freezing fire!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next