Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hanging out at the lake.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

hanging out at the lake. Empty
PostSubject: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Sorren laid down on the grass and watched the clouds roll by, he hadn't relaxed in a while so this little trip out to the lake was just what he needed. Sorren kept coming back to the pond. it reminded him of the lake he used to play in when he was a kid.
"i wonder where Sasha is?" Sorren asked the sky.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 pm

" Who's Sasha?" Shaman had been napping in the tree not far off when Sorren had arrived and he had nothing better to do when Sorren said how he wondered what Sasha was doing so he had asked.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:01 pm

"oh, Shaman. didn't know you were there. Sasha was my best friend when i was a little torchic." Sorren said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:03 pm

' Oh sounds like you haven't seen her in a while." Shaman was being nosy he didn't really care. Sorren would be a friend and it would take more than a little nosyness to put him off.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:07 pm

"once i thought i would be able to fly, but when i evolved my wings turned to arms. Sasha left after that, I've never seen her after that." Sorren said, letting out a flamethrower for no reason.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:12 pm

" Sounds like she only liked you like while you were alittle torchie. " Shaman sighed. " I ask you too many questions. Got any for me?" Shaman was being kinda normally he would keep pressing for questions. But recently he had been acting diffferently. He looked at his palm.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:13 pm

"were are you from. don't really know that much about your past." Sorren said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:17 pm

" well I lived a town over but came here quickly when I was seven. My mom died giving birth too me and my dad didn't care much for taking care of me. After Mom died he just kinda ignored me. I wonder if he is doing good he is my only family?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:19 pm

"i have only been in a mystery dungeon once, can you tell me what they're like?" Sorren asked, knowing that Shaman had been at the guild awhile.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:24 pm

' There not much. The guild has the enemies that are in each one. The floor plans change constintly so just go in strong and your good."Shaman dropped off his tree and soaked his feet in the water. ' My turn now. If you could go back to your place with that friend Sasha and give up the guild would you?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 pm

"yes, i would. my life started spiraling downhill since that day, however we cannot change things that have already happened. i joined the guild to get stronger and to find the pokemon responsible for the murder of my parents. my mom, she was so kind. my father was noble. i miss them more then anything. i want to know who would kill them in cold blood." Sorren said, tears forming in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:35 pm

" The guild rescued me and I can go back whenever I want but I stay. If I could change what happened I wouldn't and Sorren revenge isn't really a rightous goal for a noble. You sure you want that on your back. What if the person you kill isn't the real murder and you kill in cold blood what then?" Shaman was getting a little too personal now but he was Sorren's friend he was question his resolve not stearing him away and if Sorren could accept the results of his actions it would all be fine.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:42 pm

"i'm not after revenge, i'm after answers. i want to know why. once i have my answer then i'll lock up the one responsible. i am a warrior, not a murderer." Sorren said
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:53 pm

' That reminds me of a story I heard. There was once a pokemon that appered different than all others. It defeated all the legandary pokemon it could find. Stronger than all others it claimed a mountain and stayed there. But at while later a simple monferno came and defeated him in one strike. When the Monferno returned to his village he was praised as a hero but a few days later he committed suicied. His note had said he had gone to reason with the pokemon but ended up killing it. What's to say you won't kill this guy."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:00 pm

"why would i kill? there is no reason to take a life. i was taught that life was sacred, and that destruction of any life is a waste." Sorren said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 pm

" What if inside you deem that life worthless? Have you ever though that someone didn't deserve to live?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:04 pm

"never, why are you trying to peg me as a murderer?" sorren said, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:08 pm

" Well your motive would give anyone that conclusion. But your good so I'll drop it. I am kinda jealous of you. You have a set goal. I am just here cause I have no way to get food or shelter kinda pathetic hun." Shaman sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:11 pm

"you once told me that you were happy here. it doesn't matter why, but you're here now and that's all that counts. i only have one loose thread from my past to get rid of, then i will finally be free of it all."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:16 pm

" But doesn't it feel good having a goal I mean I am happy but I wish I was doing something. Something good." Shaman stood up. " I... I want to be like a hero or someone people don't want to go and die. I don't want to fade I want to be remembered." Shaman felt embaressed at this but his but his face showed nothing of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:22 pm

"you can be whatever you want to be, you just have to work at it. as for a goal you already have one, just work hard and you will reach you're goal." Sorren said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Shaman halfed smiled Sorren was too nice. " Hey do it is getting late let's go to the room."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 pm

"ok"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hanging out at the lake.   hanging out at the lake. Empty

Back to top Go down

hanging out at the lake.
Page 1 of 1