Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Mission, New Terrain

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

New Mission, New Terrain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:32 am

First topic message reminder :

This was Drakes 1st mission outside of his own team
He was the happiest little Gible walking away from the Guild
He was sent on a mission with a Medichan named Archana, he was looking forward to meeting a new friend

Drake stocked up his bag with plenty of Oran Berries and apples

Drake decided to take a rest and wait for Archana to arrive
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Team Assault
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 am

Halfway to Archana, the Ekans shrieked as he was pushed aside by Drake's Dragon Rage attack. He skidded on the ground, uprooting several blades of grass and making pebbles and dust fly everywhere. When he stopped, he quickly writhed upright and turned so that he could see both of his attackers. "Drowzee," he yelled, "help!"

Archana, through all of this, only watched, panting as she bent down on one knee. The poison was draining her energy fast, and if she couldn't get something in her soon, she could very well be forced to leave Drake to take out both these outlaws, save Ginny, and bring all three back to the guild. Arm shaking, she reached into her bag and groped around. When her hand enclosed on a small round object, she pulled it out and scarfed the thing down. The Oran Berry's sweet juices trickled down her throat even as she felt some of her energy returning. Staggering upwards, she looked at Drake and nodded.

"Thanks," she panted, getting ready to launch another attack at the Ekans.
Back to top Go down
http://retreat.forumotion.com
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:18 am

"Don't!" Drake held his arm out in front of Archana. "You are in no shape to battle anymore. go take care of Ginny, and tie up Drozee and make sure he doesnt go anywhere."

Drake pulled some rope out of his pack, and tied up the ekans, forming him into a tight packed ~ shape.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:37 am

"Uh, oh." Archana nearly stumbled at the interruption. "Alright, then. I suppose it's for the best." She looked over at the Drowzee, who was -- incredibly -- still trying to clear sand out of his eyes. Producing a coil of rope out of her bag, she limped over to the outlaw and kicked him over.

"H-hey!"

"Oh, don't be so indignant, now," Archana said, taking her hand off of her shoulder wound in order to tie him up. "Save that for when you're tied up nice and tight. Shouldn't be too long, now." Despite her body's screams of pain, she managed to tie up the Drowzee, and stepped back to examine her handiwork.

"Now, then, where is that adorable little Ginny?" The Medicham looked around and located the Marill. She limped over to Ginny's side and bent her knee so that she could look her in the face. "Ginny, is it?" she said softly. "Are you alright?"

The Marill looked frightened for a moment, then nodded slowly. "Y-yeah," she muttered. "Thank you for saving me."

"It's no problem." Archana grinned and gave her the thumbs-up sign. "Always ready to help. Oh, uh..." She turned to Drake. "Hey, Prince Gible! Would you care to rescue a princess in distress and throw over a Pecha Berry? ...If you have any?"
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:43 am

"Coming!" Drake yelled through the brush.

Drake appeared out of the woods with the ekans on its back.
"Sorry Archana, i don't have any pecha berries..."Drake looked down in dismay.
"I knew i should've brought some.....but i thought i wouldn't need them" Drake was beating himself up for his own stupidity
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:54 am

"Oh, alright, then..." Archana grimaced, then dug into her bag for another Oran Berry. "Well, that'll certainly use up my stash of Oran Berries, then. No matter. Thank you anyways, Drake." She popped a berry into her mouth then turned to Ginny. "Are you ready to go back?" she asked, then limped over to haul the Drowzee onto his feet. "Up, up, you lazy cad!"

The Marill nodded. "They... those two won't make any more trouble for us, will they?"

"Certainly not," Archana grunted. "Boy, you're heavy! What, do you kidnap children to eat them?"

"What about I eat that big mouth of yours?" The Drowzee growled by way of answer.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot allow you to do that." Archana grinned. "But you may eat your own if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:05 am

Drake looked at Archana, really LOOKED at her, she was so strong-minus the fact she was weak from poisoning-but she was an amazing woman for pokemon of hers.

"Here Ginny, i'll follow Archana" Drake muttered under the weight of the Ekans

Drake then notice he began to stare at Archana, like infatuated, then he shook the feeling as he pushed his way through the forest, back to the guild
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:17 am

Archana turned her head back momentarily. "Come now, you two," she chirped, cheerful despite the poison coursing through her body. "The sooner we can get back to the guild, the sooner I can buy a Pecha Berry to stop whatever that Ekans put into me. Hurts, you know?" she laughed, brushing the subject off as though it were the most insignificant thing in the world, then kicked the Drowzee. "Go on, then. I'm not going to carry you like Drake is carrying your slimy partner."

The Drowzee grumbled something under his breath, but shambled forward.

------------------------------------------------------

Back at the guild, Archana handed the Drowzee over to the chief officer (( which there is none of, actually. ._. We'll just assume it's a Magnezone? )). "Here you are, Chief Magnezone," she said, nibbling on a Pecha Berry she'd bought at a stall they'd passed, "a little bit roughed up, but still alive and intact."

"THANK YOU, BZZZT," the Magnezone replied. "AND THE EKANS, BZZT?"
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:25 am

"Right here officer, though not in the mission report, but we figured he was working with drowzee so we should take him in too" Drake dropped the Ekans on the floor newt to Drowzee.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(YAY THATS THE END)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Mission, New Terrain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2