Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Mission, New Terrain

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

New Mission, New Terrain Empty
PostSubject: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:32 am

This was Drakes 1st mission outside of his own team
He was the happiest little Gible walking away from the Guild
He was sent on a mission with a Medichan named Archana, he was looking forward to meeting a new friend

Drake stocked up his bag with plenty of Oran Berries and apples

Drake decided to take a rest and wait for Archana to arrive
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Team Assault
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 am

(( Strange that he'd be sent on a mission with Archana. o.o She's a traveling performer, but whatever. ))

"Oh, goodness gracious!"

Archana stepped hesitantly towards the forest, her eyes wide with apprehension. The forest was so... dark and scary-looking. It was a whole lot more different than the well-worn paths that she and her traveling band always took while they moved from town to town, and though the Medicham was used to fighting off bandits, the very sight of the forest was enough to make the breath catch in her throat. At least she would be traversing this place with another Pokemon... Drake the Gible, her mission report had stated. It was nobody she knew, but then again, she didn't know many Pokemon besides her usual companions.

"Yoo-hoo, Drake, was it? Are you here?" Shifting her item-heavy bag into a more comfortable position, she moved her head back and forth in an attempt to find the Gible. "I sh'ant be going into this scary forest without you. Yoo-hoo! Drake!"
Back to top Go down
http://retreat.forumotion.com
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:43 am

Drake poked his head up hearing the unknown voice.
"Hey, Archana is that you?" Drake said in a drowsy tone.
He stumbled onto the path right in front of Archana
"Oh, hello there my name is Drake, you must be Archana" Drake said this is the nicest tone possible, and help out his hand
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:47 am

"Oh, hello there!" Archana had nearly collided with Drake, having been looking in a different direction than in the one that the Gible had popped out from. His voice alerted her, though, and she managed to stop before she walked right into him. "Yes, I am Archana, your partner for this mission. It's a pleasure to meet you." She shouldered her bag's strap aside, letting the load fall onto the ground with a dull -- but loud -- thunk. The Medicham then smiled and grasped Drake's hand (after bending down to be able to reach it). "Let's have a successful mission," she chirped, shaking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:53 am

"Here, why dont i take your bags contents and put them in my bag? My bags bigger and im use to carrying larger loads"
Drake said this noticing her bag is filled to its brim, Drake looked around, not knowing why, and then said
"OK, our mission together is to find a marril named Ginny, who is being held captive by a Drowzee whos name is unknown"
Drake said this with a tone between menacing and concerned for his new ally
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:43 pm

"Oh, could you? I'd be very grateful for that! But... maybe you should only take a few things. I don't want you weighed down so much." Archana smiled in gratitude, then proceeded to crouch down and take items out of her bag, all while listening to Drake recap their mission. By the time she was finished, she had taken out all manner of berries, a few Escape Orbs, a Trawl Orb, and a neat little collection of various thorns... and her bag was still bulging a veritable amount.

"So we find this Drowzee and beat him to a pulp," she said, shouldering her bag again and standing up, "then bring Ginny back to her family? Sounds easy. I can't wait to get my fist in this guy's face." She grinned and punched the air a few times.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Well for being a show girl she sure is feisty Drake thought in his mind as he graciously took the items from her.
"Yeah, that's the general idea. The Client, Ginnys mom, will have our reward at the guild" Gible was now panting he was talking so much.
"Drowzee's gonna be a tricky one to catch, but our moves should be just enough to take him down" Drake was practically yelling with enthusiasm
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:00 pm

"Alright, then!" Archana clasped one of her hands in a fist, a fierce smile on her lips. "We can do this, easy! Let's go and save Ginny!" With a dramatic whoop, she marched into the forest, none of her previous fear present anymore. The presence of her temporary partner made her feel more at ease, even though she thought that she was stronger than the Gible... still, an ally is an ally, no matter how strong or weak.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:19 pm

"Archana......Its this way" Drake pointed the opposite direction.
Drake shifted his pack with ease and marched towards the signs of smoke.
"I didn't notice that before, thats gotta be a camp or something" Drake whispered but didnt know exactly why
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:00 am

"O-oh." Archana halted mid-stride and swiveled on the ball of her foot. "I knew that. Just testing you, dear Drake." She laughed a little nervously, then started off in the direction that the Gible had pointed in.

A little bit of looking around, and she found the wisps of smoke curling up into the sky. "If that's our outlaw," she muttered, raising an eyebrow, "then that is the most idiotic outlaw I have ever seen. Why make a fire? That'll just give your position away. Oh well." She shrugged. "At least it makes our job easier."
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:13 am

"The odds are its going to be a trap, but if it is i would like to lead to make sure you don't get hurt" Drake was talking like a true gentleman by the end of that sentence.

"Keeping in mind its a trap, could you use a psychic ability to see what their doing now? Or if there booby traps around the perimeter?" Drake looked towards the enemy camp, then around the forest to check if they were being spied upon
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Archana smiled. "That's very sweet of you, Drake," she said, shuffling to take the lead even as she talked, "but perhaps I should go first. I have had more experience fighting, if I'm not mistaken. And if anything comes out that I can't deal with with my abilities, well... I can hit it with my bag." She chuckled and gave the thing an experimental swing.

At the Gible's question, the Medicham colored a little. "Unfortunately," she said, laughing nervously, "I don't have any ability that can let me detect these traps. Most of my moveset is actually tailored more for performances than fighting, you know... except for one of them." A small frown creased her face, then she shook her head. "I'm sorry, Drake."
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:28 am

Drake rested his hand on her shoulder.
"Hey Archana, don't sweat it. We can go to the camp, and check it out for ourselves. Don't let thelittle stuff bug you to much ok?"Drake spoke in a calm and concerned voice.
"C'mon lets get moving, we should do this mission quickly" Drake whooped in enthusiasm
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Archana nodded. "Right, then. March right into camp and declare everybody there arrested. Easy enough!" She started walking towards the camp again, then stopped. "Wait... that's not what you meant, is it?" She giggled sheepishly, then turned to Drake again. "So what's the game plan, then? Creep up to the edge of camp under the cover of the trees and bushes, then check it out? Or do we go in screaming like a banshee to startle everyone in the camp?"
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:10 am

"Actually, both!" Drake let out a laugh, obviously laughing at himself.
"We check out the perimeter, then go in guns blazing, that is, IF you can handle it." Drake teased.

We arrive at the camp, hiding under the bushes ant trees

"I see the Ginny. No apparent signs of Drowzee at the mom- wait there he is by the fire, hes just cooking a meal by the fire. I see two entrances: one is guarded by an Ekans, the other a trap floor, other than that its not too bad." Drake was pondering strategies, then popped his head up ready to explain.

"OK, one of us will silently take out the Ekans, while the other avoids the trap and distracts the Drowzee, then the one who took out the Ekans will take the Marill to safety" Drake was sure this plan would work
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:18 am

"If? Honey, I was born ready." Archana grinned wolfishly, windmilling her arms back and forth to warm them up. "This will be a piece of cake."

When the two arrived at the camp, the first thing Archana did was to duck under a nearby bush, barely daring to breathe. Luckily, Drake was right next to her, so she heard his briefing at the same time that she took a gander at the situation herself. When her partner finished, she nodded thoughtfully and pointed at the Ekans. "I'll take him on," she said, her voice low. "Should be easy with my Confusion attack. You gonna be alright with that sleazy-looking Drowzee?"
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:33 am

"it should be easy"

Drake walked in to camp, the opposite route of the Ekans, he saw the Drowzee go for a type of alarm switch, but it didn't do anything.
"If that was to contact your partner Ekans don't bother" Drake was talking in a fake tone.

"Hmm....very clever of you to knock him out 1st then go through the other entrance" The Drowzee said in a half drunk voice.

"I scouted the camp before i decided to attack you" Drake was now messing with the Drowzees mind through lying and small talk.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:23 pm

(( Do you wanna rp the Ekans while I rp the Drowzee? Would make the fighting more interesting. :'D ))

After Drake sauntered into the camp, Archana herself started to enter, staying low to the ground and out of sight as long as possible. Admittedly, it was difficult to do that the entire way to the Ekans, because the bushes didn't stretch that far. When there was no cover left, Archana shrugged and retreated a few paces, an idea hatching in her mind.

She emerged in the open, a few yards away from the Ekans. Acting skills, don't fail me now, she thought as she walked lazily to the camp's entrance. She never looked directly at the Ekans, but from the corner of her eye she saw the Poison Pokemon stir and get into a defensive position. At least it wasn't an offensive one.

"Hello, good sir!" she said when she came within a few feet of the Ekans. "I was wondering if you have any shelter to spare for tonight. I'm afraid I got lost and I didn't bring a tent..."

The Ekans looked at Archana with a jaundiced eye. "What are you playing at?" he hissed, his forked tongue flicking in and out. "Are you trying to do sssomething to usss?"

"Oh, heavens no!" Archana looked taken aback, even going so far as to put her hand over her heart in surprise. "I just need shelter for the night, is all. Won't you spare a poor Medicham some room and board for one evening? I'm awfully tired and I don't think my feet could take much more abuse."

The Ekans glared at her for a moment more; it was hard to keep up an appearance of innocence. Much to Archana's relief, though, he shook his head and said, "Let me talk it over with the bossss. You know how to fight, lady? We could ussse another guard."

When the Ekans turned around to call to the Drowzee, Archana giggled and landed a Hi Jump Kick right on the back of the Ekans' head. "Yes, sir," she said sweetly, "I do know how to fight."

--------------------------------------------

The Drowzee favored Drake with a slit-eyed stare, growing warier and warier. "So then," he said, his voice slow and calculative, "what would you have me do? Give you all my stuff? Are you bandits?" Even as he talked, he stood up and adopted a ready position, both his hands in front of him in case he needed to attack quickly. He figured that this Gible was an explorer or something, come to take his kidnapee away from him.

Well, he wasn't about to let him do that without a fight.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:29 pm

[deja vu much XD. i said the exact same thing to kyle, but with a tropius and gyrados on the oc rp..]
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:31 pm

(( LOL really? I never look at those boards, so I didn't know. x'D What a coincidence. ))
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:44 pm

((Nah, im gona stay as drowzee, but do what you want with Ekans))

"I don't want to fight, I'm asking kindly 1st: Let Ginny go, and we will let you go free, Decline this offer, and we will execute attack maneuvers"
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:01 pm

(( Alright, then. :U ))

The Ekans groaned and slithered upright, turning slowly to Archana. His eyes were a blaze of fury as he wound himself into a tight coil. "You are going to regret that, girl," he spat, narrowing his eyes into slits.

"Oh, will I, now?" Archana daintily covered her mouth with one hand and giggled. "I'd like to see you try, you scaly worm."

"I dare you to ssssay that again!" the Ekans howled, as he bunched up his muscles and sprang for Archana, jaws open wide to reveal deadly fangs.

"I'd like," the Medicham started, dancing out of the way of the Ekans' Bite, "to see you try." She narrowed her eyes and concentrated her psychic powers into a Confusion, landing a blow on the Ekans. Her adversary screamed.

"You scaly worm."

The Ekans grunted and bent under the weight of Archana's influence, but it was obvious that he was struggling against the possession. He was surprisingly strong as he put all his weight into releasing her hold, Archana realized -- a little bit too strong. Before long, her grasp on the Confusion slipped, and the Ekans broke free. Damn. That's what I get for underestimating my opponent.

The Ekans, though panting, looked up at Archana with a winning smile. "I'm not ssso easssy to beat asss you thought I would be, eh, girl?" he said, his voice edged with venom. "Now it'sss my turn. Goodbye." Quick as a flash, the snake slithered out and around Archana, springing in for an attack at her rear before she could react. Pain exploded in her shoulder as the Ekans bit down on her.

"Let... go!" The Medicham whirled around wildly, punching at the Ekans in a wild attempt to dislodge him. It was a futile attempt.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:28 pm

The Drowzee and Drake turned towards the commotion, Drake heard his team-mate and new friend wail out in pain.

"ARCHANA!!" Drake sprinted towards the scream, but the foe Drowzee had got in the way.
"She doesnt have long, we both know that, so i might as well let yo join her."

The Drowzee sent a visible psychic type attack attack at Drake, but Drake easily sidestepped and let out a Dragon Rage

Drake then noticed Ginny was scared beyond belief, so Drake charged at Drowzee behind his Dragon Rage for cover, and would then let out a strong close range sand attack.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:51 pm

This was wrong... her whole body was stinging. She was sure that the Ekans didn't hit any other part of her body, and yet...

"How do you like me now?" her opponent giggled, his voice distorted and barely coherent from biting down on her. "The poison hurtsss, doesssn't it?"

"Poison?" It was all Archana could do not to scream. How could she have been so careless? And of all the things she had in her bag, she hadn't thought to bring even one Pecha Berry. Stupid, stupid, she thought to herself, taking the rage out on the Ekans' face. "Get... off of me... you unrefined cad!"

She caught the Ekans a blow to the side of the face -- that did it. The snake yelped and tumbled to the floor, stopping a few feet away from Archana. The Medicham covered the wound on her shoulder with one hand and pointed her other hand at the Ekans, concentrating. "I... despise... sneaky villains... such as yourself," she panted, trying not to sink onto her knees for the pain. "Now... take a taste of my Confusion!" She gritted her teeth and grabbed at the Ekans with her attack, putting all her remaining power into it.

"Aaaaargh!" The Poison type tensed up and screamed. He would have writhed if it had not been for Archana's iron grip, and instead stayed in place, twitching. "L-let go!"

"You... want me to... let go?" Archana smiled sweetly. "Alright, then." With a grunt, she lifted the snake up into the air and threw him backwards, releasing Confusion so that her adversary would fly. "How... do you like that, scaly worm?"

For a moment, the Ekans didn't move; then, slowly, he got himself up right and turned to face Archana. There was a cruel smile dominating his lips, made all the creepier by a thin trickle of blood coming out of the corner of his mouth. "That wasss ssstronger than the lassst time," he conceded, "but not enough." The smile suddenly vanished, and he struck like lightning at Archana again.

"I'm not finissshed yet."
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Once the sand attack cleared, Drowzee was on the ground muttering something about meteors.

"It's ok little one" Drake untied Ginny as he Comforted her. "The Drowzees incapacitated and my friend is taking care of his....EKANS!" Drake turned toward the area he heard his friend shriek.

"Ginny please wait here."

Drake saw the Ekans fling itself at his partner.

"Not Archana you slimy, filthy, poisonous worm train!!" Drake roared as he let out a dragon rage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mission, New Terrain   New Mission, New Terrain Empty

Back to top Go down

New Mission, New Terrain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: