Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you are going away....

Go down 
+19
Alicia Jewel
McDerpaderp
Wistuffly
MxGibson
❍ᴥ❍
Epic Kirby
Axineld
FoxFireAlchemist
Pikashock
Dediles
Cherry
Water Blade
thekyle96
Raishen
Sharubii
Ripple
zashonfire
Dawn
SereneLittleRose
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

If you are going away.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:25 am

First topic message reminder :

So if you are going away and want to let people know, just say here so you dont have to tell everyone.

Well i wont be on later cuz im at my dads, soo yah XD
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:22 am

Okay pika.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:43 pm

sorry i was gone for like 2 days my internet wasn't working so if it works i'll be on
Back to top Go down
MxGibson

MxGibson

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:28 am

My internet has been down for that past couple of days, so I'll be using my cell phone until it's restored.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Gonna be busy with some things, not gonna say what 8P, but I probs won't be on till late today and probs not at all tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:21 am

not going to be using the internet at all tomorrow in protest of SOPA and PIPA, both of witch would effectively break the internet, so yeah, see you on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:22 am

protest? you're gonna have a barrage of questions from me my good friend
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:55 pm

my laptop is broken so i'll be on at random times and if sopa doesn't break the internet then i will see you people later XD
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:02 am

OKAY SO A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE NOTICED I HAVENT BEEN ON MUCH!
AND THAT ISNT GOING TO BE GETTING MUCH BETTER, I WILL POST MY ROUGH WEEKLY SCHEDULE SO YOU ALL CAN SEE WHY!!

Monday- If schools are open then i will be working in the evenings and won't be able to come on. If schools out I will be working at another job.
Tuesday- Most likely I will have work, if not I am most likely busy for some other reason like school and such. But in the very slim chance I am free then I will get on
Wednesday-For most of winter I will be going up to Ski Resorts on Wednesday, so unless I am bored and hijack my moms iPad I won't be on.
Thursday-Basically the same as Tuesday but a bit more of a chance I will be on. Like only 2% more
Friday- Working all night from like 6-11 so won't be on. Especially since I have a really early wake-up call the next day
Saturday-I work at a Ski Resorts most weekends and all day as a junior instructor so I won't be on. The days I am not working I will most likely be on vacation
Sunday- Same as Saturday

This schedule will haunt me for most of the ski season. But as the season progresses I will be able to get more RP time in. This isn't exact cause there will be cases that I go against this schedule. And obviously I have an extremely full schedule, so that means I go to bed pretty early on weekends so I can be ready for another full week.
Don't get me wrong, I still plan to come online but I won't be super active like always... so anyway, wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:06 am

Good luck Axi, I hope your schedual balances out! More for your sake than anything :3

Peace!~
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:12 am

i'm going away for the weekend, it's my grandpa's 90th birthday, but that doesn't mean i won't get internet, it just means i'll be busy, so bye!
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:12 am

Going away to London for the weekend 8D
May not have any internet, so yea. xD
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:01 am

I am going to be on a Ski Vacation all weekend so I most likely won't be on till like tuesday
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:37 am

broken jaw, not gonna be on cause of the excruciating pain don't know when i'll be back
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:43 pm

I'm not gonna be on till later at nights this weekend and probs not at all for the next week and a half.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:26 pm

umm shadow how' you break your jaw ?? D:
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:05 am

Someone on a team I'm coaching doesn't know how to swing without throwing the bat -.-
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:10 am

Oh yeah, and the same said person ended up throwing the bat again after my jaw healed somewhat and hit me in a worse place >.< plus I have Intercession this week and I got cut by a wire (working on a sculpture) and pretty much I'm screwing myself without meaning to, which is why I'm off so much now
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:24 pm

well i made the school musical :DD and its Grease :3 so i will now be gon from 6-9 (XD) everynight and i'll probably pass out when i get home so if im on then it'll be like right after school.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Stats
Team: Equipo
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:01 pm

My Gran and my Aunt have come over for le weekend, So I'm not going to be on much. Remember to feed the dog.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:21 am

Ok so i'm kinda grounded, but seeing as i dont listen (part of the reason i'm grounded XD) i'll still be on for the most part, but seeing as even if i wasn't grounded i still have grease so it wont really matter, but on weekends i probably wont be on untill night.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Probs wont be on very much over the weekend, if at all.
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm going to spend my weekend in the Realm of No Internet, so I won't be on for the next couple of days.Sad
Back to top Go down
Alicia Jewel

Alicia Jewel

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Just wanna apologize for not being on these past few days. I've been kind of sick and really off my game. Hopefully I'll be able to post and chat with y'all soon!
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:45 am

Thai should be coming back next week, so I won't be on much as I'll be spending time with her and our baby
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Hope to see you all back in the chat-box soon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you are going away....
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: