Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you are going away....

Go down 
+19
Alicia Jewel
McDerpaderp
Wistuffly
MxGibson
❍ᴥ❍
Epic Kirby
Axineld
FoxFireAlchemist
Pikashock
Dediles
Cherry
Water Blade
thekyle96
Raishen
Sharubii
Ripple
zashonfire
Dawn
SereneLittleRose
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

If you are going away.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:25 am

First topic message reminder :

So if you are going away and want to let people know, just say here so you dont have to tell everyone.

Well i wont be on later cuz im at my dads, soo yah XD
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Easter break starts tomorrow, so I probably won't be on for a little more than a week from then on. Going back to the Realm of No Internet XD
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:59 am

i'm not supposed to use my internet so i prob wont be on until the 4/10/12, thats when i'll be on for a little longer than 3 min, and then the school musical will be finished on 4/28/12, so i will have more of my life back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:25 am

Don't expect me to be online for a while, I'm preparing for a lot of stuff to come, and it'll get in the way of a lot of stuff I'd rather do :/ so see ya whenever I can
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:53 am

Currently I am looking for a job or two for the summer. And I may take up a few classes as well if I feel up to it. As well as other things. I will still be able to roleplay most of the time, but if someone needs my Warrior leader or something you can just drop me a PM. Either way I won't be in the cbox much. It's rather laggy on my phone.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:27 am

Something came up and I probably won't be on for a couple weeks or more. I'll try to get on when I can.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Well, first I gotta apologize for my extreme lack of being on-ness. Also, I will be on more now that school isn't completely dominating my life. Things will be sooo much better over the summer XD

Well, I'm glad to be back! X3
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:18 pm

FOXXXXXXXXXXX WE MISSED YOU Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:40 pm

I will most likely be considerably less active for about a month sooo yea. If I need to post in anything the best thing would be to PM me since I wont' be nearly as active as i usually am.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:47 pm

I'll also be disappearing for some time again. I have some serious studying to do now that the final exams are coming up.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:28 am

I'm probably going to be offline until Wednesday, going to the family cabin for the weekend. I'll most likely also be offline every other weekend starting this one. :/
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:23 am

Starting Monday I'm going on a five day field trip. Pretty epic eh? xD So, to clarify, April 30th, May 1st, May 2nd, May 3rd, and May 4th I won't be here.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:01 am

Okay, so for starters, i didnt type this message. i had to wake my sister up and make her type it for me because i've been grounded indefinitely. After the last time I got on the forum, my parents got really mad at me for reasons i have still yet to learn, and now i cant even play the wii or solitare on the computer. i have no clue when my parents plan on ungrounding me, but im guessing ill be free again after exams are over.
im really sorry i haven't been on at all for so long. without the computer or my ipod or even my ds, i had no way of telling you guys (you'd never believe what i had to do to get my sister to type this for me),and i feel absolutely awful about leaving you all without so much as a peep about what i was doing. i still absolutely have not forgotten about you guys, and i cannot wait to come back and hang out with all of you again. I'll be back on first thing after im ungrounded.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Thats unfortunate to hear foxeh D:

Anyhow. After May 15th I'll be more active again. Once again, I apologize for my in-activeness this month but it was unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:15 am

On May 26 I'm going to camp and I'm coming back on June 2 ill post all my photos on my Facebook page when I come back from camp.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:37 am

I'll be away for the entire week from now, due to exams.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:02 pm

I'm vacationing for a week on an island chain........

........With WiFi! And my 3ds! Haha, suckers! Bet you thought I was totally leaving!

Nah, I'll just be less acrive during the day for about a week.

Now, if you'll excuse me; the juice bar, the beach, my copy of "The Divine Comedy", and my hammock await me. :3
Back to top Go down
Trainer Dark

Trainer Dark

Location : who cares where I am? who wants to know my location anyway?!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi guys, I won't be active for a while due to classes and stuffs. b-but I'll be here sometimes....or.....uhh....maybe once a week......or two.......I don't know.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:49 pm

You ppl tell us that you won’t log in for a day or weekend? D: nice forum haha, the other ones I have been in took ages to reply to an rp but I thought it was usual, I find this weird now.

(I´m not saying everyone does.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gabrieldltc.deviantart.com
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:28 pm

I'm going away for the weekend, i will have wifi, but i will be on less frequently, so yeah. bye.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 am

going away for another weekend, this time to a gaming convention in Philadelphia, see you guys Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:45 am

Gonna be less active till the 20th
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:59 pm

I am going to be in New York for the next couple of days. I might be able post I don't know
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:45 am

Hey I'm going to California for 10 days or more ill miss everyone but its my for my friend but i will post if i get back just send me a message.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:47 am

In a few weeks, i'll be in Texas. Going on July 9th and coming back on the 30th. I shouldn't be on in that time period unless my dad lets me use his laptop, but he usually limits my time on it,so i'll see about it.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:32 am

From today onwards, I'll have to go to Dubai for vacation for five days. Hopefully I can keep contact, but not very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are going away....   If you are going away.... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you are going away....
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: