Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Friend.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

A New Friend. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A New Friend.   A New Friend. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Michael, The team leader of NightFire. Was moving about the town getting ready for a mission that him and his team were about to go on. He decided to wait in the shade, maybe even take a power nap before his team arrives.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Team: Team Assault
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:10 am

"...what are you talking about?"

If anything, that little speech confused Kale all the more. He didn't know these people, and he was pretty sure that they didn't know him. He hadn't been living in this town for that long, and even if he had, the sheer amount of Pokemon in this town would have prevented most from knowing every passerby that happened to... well, pass by.

He took one more step away from the two, even warier than before. "Look," he said slowly, his voice low, "I have no idea who you are, or why in the world you would know who I am, but I'm not coming with you." He shot Michael a dirty look. "Especially not with him. I'm not that crazy."
Back to top Go down
http://retreat.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:22 am

"okay Kale i am gonna give this to you straight"Shaman was sure that should have worked that lie was so believable."okay you see we kind of are new and you are not like a famous explorer yet so we were trying to make friends but as you can see we got off to a bad start so why don't I go buy us so delicious oran berry pie on me. ' Shaman held up the 1000 pokes michael had given him.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:25 am

"Make frie -- wha -- huh?" Kale took another two steps back, shaking his head at Shaman. "What in the... what's the deal with you? I'd rather be with Ditri right now!" He made a face, showing just how much he'd like that prospect. Still, he supposed that being with the Butterfree would be preferable to spending time with these two loons. At least Ditri didn't seem to play mind games with him.

"Why in the world are you suddenly being nice to me? You looked like you were about to kill me a second ago. Did you hit your head or something?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 am

" Kale how many guild members would go out of there way to save you from death me and michael here were trying to be friendly but you know when a fight starts u kind of have to not back down in michael and my book and you were real tough and you were smart and declined a fight am just saying your the kind of guy who can fight for himself but flee when he has too my kind of guy so hey no hard feelings you need help with a mission or something give me and this charmander a call our ears are always open buddy."
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:37 am

"Look were not playing mind games." he shot a glance at Sham. "Well at least I'm not." Michael became less aggrivated and became more relaxed. "the reason i wanted to help you is because we need some more friends so if we ever need back up or someone to help us in an exploration we could ask someone, but it looks like your not going to take the offer." Michael took back the poke from Sham and put it back in the pouch.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:48 am

"hey I'm not that evil that I'd steal your cash and I was just trying to cool down the thing you started." Shaman wasn't really affended he was know to play a mind game or two." Sorry for your time Kale have a nice day.I hope to see you on better terms next time."
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:17 am

"You" -- he gestured at Shaman, frowning in bemusement -- "are making no sense. And you" -- he pointed at Michael now -- "make almost as much sense as your friend." He shook his head, all his anger gone in a fit of confusion. These Pokemon were strange... and he really wanted to get away from them, stat.

With a grunt, Kale flung his hands up in the air. "But whatever. You too, alright, see ya." Without even so much as a backward glance, he turned around and walked right back into the crowd, infinitely relieved to be away from those Pokemon.

(( And according to Zash, we're done here, folks. :'u
Or, or. I'll make a Portal 2 reference.
Cave Johnson; we're done here! ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Friend.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2