Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Friend.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:14 am

Michael, The team leader of NightFire. Was moving about the town getting ready for a mission that him and his team were about to go on. He decided to wait in the shade, maybe even take a power nap before his team arrives.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Team: Team Assault
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:31 am

(( Dear Desert: to avoid any time paradoxes, this shall take place after Kale stomped off, leaving Ditri and Nightshade to chat and visit Nightshade's house. x3 ))

"The very nerve of her... great Arceus!"

The little Sandshrew that stomped through the crowded market streets could have been mistaken for a Mamoswine, with all the sounds his feet were making on the paved roads. True, the noise wasn't that great, but compared to the sound that a Pokemon of Kale's size would usually make... well, it was comparable to at least an Ursaring.

Not only did his feet make a racket against the stone alleys, but his voice did a considerable amount to add to the din of the market's usual hustle and bustle. He was hissing to himself, ignoring the strange glances he received as a result. What he said was less than savory to the innocent ear, but he did nothing to keep his volume to a minimum.

"She thinks that she can tell me what to do, even though I was the one who created the team in the first place! Who does she think she is?! Lugia?! Maybe Rayquaza? Or even Arceus himself?! That damned Butterfree!"
Back to top Go down
http://retreat.forumotion.com
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:38 am

Michael had heard all of the fuss that the Sandshrew was making.

"Well there goes my plan for a nap." he had muttered. Bringing himself up to his feet Michael had decided to walk over and try to figure out what all the fuss is.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 am

"How dare she spoil my good mood -- and even more so, bringing in that stranger to do her dirty little work for her!" Kale decided in that moment that he was going to yell out in frustration, and he did. A few of the Pokemon near him gave him dirty looks and asked what in Arceus' name was wrong with him, but he paid no attention, instead walking away, out of the press of Pokemon.

The absence of a big crowd did a little to calm his nerves, though he was still on edge as he padded away from the market. As such, when he noticed a Charmander looking directly at him -- and making its way towards him, no less -- Kale felt inclined to whip his head around so that he was staring at the Charmander eye to eye, and say, "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:52 am

"ummm...." Michael hadn't expected the sudden outburst from the Sandshrew. "so much anger in such a small Pokemon" he had thought to himself. "i just wanted to see if i could have helped with your um problem." Michael had replied with caution. With all of these Pokemon becoming rouge and almost killing each other he didn't want to get the Sandshrew any madder then he already was.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:58 am

"Problem?" One of Kale's eyes twitched, involuntarily. "What do you mean, problem? What makes you think that I have a problem, huh?" He lifted his chin and stared at the Charmander, his expression full of disdain. "And why in the world would you want to help me with a problem, anyways? Or are you one of those Pokemon that Ditri asked to do her dirty work for her? Huh?" His ears tilted back and his eyes narrowed. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:09 am

"Dirti?" Michael questioned. "I have no clue who or what that is." Michael took a step back hoping that he wouldn't catch a case of the crazies. His expression had changed from calm to a whatever type of look. "Look my name is Michael." he half wittedly put his hand out. "I'm the leader of Team NightFire."
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:47 am

Kale glanced down at the outstretched hand with a jaundiced eye. "Yeah," he said, ignoring the offer of a friendly handshake and instead turning his eyes back up to glower at Michael. "Whatever. What do you want, 'Michael'? If you're not too busy being Ditri's crony, then surely you have something better to do than speak to a stranger like me."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:15 pm

shaman would be the sharpest scissor in town if he could find Michael without trying to find his aura. But shaman couldn't so he looked for Micheal's aura and found it. He of course was next to the guy with the blazing mad aura. Shaman could swear it was as red as a Vigoroth's nose.

he hurried over and tapped Michael on the back. ''Hey Michael i haven't seen you in a while man. Who's this sandsherw? He looks strong is he going to be helping us?''

Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Michael gingerly put his hand back to his side. He turned his to see his team mate Shaman. "Hey Sham. You ready for the mission?" Ignoring the question about the Sandshrew. Michael had turned towards the Sandshrew.

"Once again who the heck is Dirti?!" Michael was becoming angry. "and if my other partner was here i would have to talk to you." Good thing Michael didn't know the move glare or he'd probably try paralyzing the Sandshrew.

"Also whats your name?" Michael had wanted to ask this question for a while
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:19 pm

(( LOL Vigoroth's nose. xDD ))

Oh great, a Riolu. And from the looks of it, he was the irritating Charmander's teammate or something. Kale shot him a glance, looking him up and down, before turning back to Michael with a sneer on his lips.

"You don't know?" he asked, not at all buying this farce. "Fine, I'll spell it out. Ditri. Ditrysia. A Butterfree, about yea height..." he stood on his tip-toes and stretched his arm over his head as high as it would go. He might be mad at his partner, but even in his anger he had no illusions about her size compared to his. "And oh, what else? My irritating partner who just so happened to ruin my good mood. That Ditri."

He was about to fix Michael with an silent, icy stare when another question popped out of the Fire type's mouth. Kale groaned, exasperated. "Kale," he spat, "leader of Team Assault."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:50 pm

shaman could tell from the aura and the word this was going to end in a fight or end in the loss of a mission but there really weren't many things to say so he stayed silent and would stop a fight if it turned up.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Michael carefully watched Kale as he spit. He turned to look at his team mate Sham. He looked worried. Michael took a step closer to the enraged Sandshrew and gave him a cold stare.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Kale narrowed his eyes as Michael edged closer, and raised his chin. "What do you want, huh?" he asked, his muscles tensing in preparation for whatever the Charmander might decide to do to him. "Did I hurt your feelings or something? Do you want me to apologize?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:23 pm

shaman had never seen such a messed up aura. It had changed from blazing angry to a storming displease. Shaman couldn't believe he was thinking this but it looked like a pouting child. Shaman's guess was he was having girl troubles from the way he kept talking about that butterfry.''Ditri this and that and your Ditri's crony and blah blah.'' this was strike one for this guy if he got to three shaman was gonna rage like a fire type getting splashed.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Michael could tell shaman had been reading their auras. As Kale mad his remark towards him he had gotten even more angry. Michale was preparing for an attack from either one of them. Michael had sent a message to Sham through the aura "Don't focus on us just keep an eye out for that butterfree. I don't want to be attacked from above, just incase."

Michael had gathered his strength in his claws just in case Kale felt the urge to try and attack. "You listen here if you wouldn't jump to conclusions and be such a smart ass you probably wouldn't have to be bothered by your Dirti leaving you. That's why you think you can push people around." Michael's voice was cold and sharp "Your scared either you'll be left alone or be pushed around."
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 pm

"What?"

Kale's eyes were blazing now, and his upper lip was pulled back into an impromptu snarl. "You think I'm scared of that scumbag Butterfree? What proof do you have, huh? And Ditri didn't leave me. I left her." He was shaking now, more with rage than anything else. "You're even worse than her, you know? Thinking you know everything when you don't. Don't think that you can tell me what I am or what I can or can't do; I'm the leader of Assault, so I can give orders to my teammate!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:09 pm

wow this sandshrew was really a hot head it be better of as a infernape than a ground type but any ways Shaman was sticking by michael threw and threw this guy thought he was tough but he had nothing and deep down Shaman could feel his need for the butterfry and that he new michael was right.
" look if u want to fight kale i'll fight u one on one i'll even give u the first move." Shaman hoped michael got the point that the one on one fight that there was no one but kale around he was all alone
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:02 pm

"Shaman stand down."Michael didn't want him to get hurt. Kale might be stronger than sham, but he didn't want to take any chances. "If anyones going to fight it'll be leader against leader." Michael's voice was as hard and sleek as steel "And about your team , your not fit to be a leader." Michael was steady and knew that if Kale was going to think about fighting one of them it would hopefully be him and not sham, or Drake if he ever decided to show up. "Its jerks like you that teams like mine put away." The tip of Michael's tale was as big as he'd ever seen it, and it was hot even he could feel the blaze.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Kale pursed his lips and took a step back. A fight? Against these guys? They looked like a couple of weaklings, for sure, but... he wasn't very strong himself. Plus, to make matters worse for him, there were two Pokemon antagonizing him -- two could overpower one, even if they were collectively weaker. As such, he didn't want to fight lest he be infirmed for awhile, and shook his head, though his eyes remained hard and furious as ever.

"Who are you to say I'm not fit to be a leader?" he asked, icily. "Last I checked, you weren't the Guildmaster. You think I'm really going to listen to you?" Slowly, he straightened up and took a deep breath, trying to convey that he did not want to tumble. Still, his muscles remained tense and ready to go... just in case.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 pm

shaman sensed Kale's uneasyness and acting on impulse whispered to michael
"he's doubting himself and knows we can be him"
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:42 pm

Michael whispered back. "Look if there's a fight i want you to go to the shop and get some oran berries and reviver seeds." Michael lossened up but still had his energy ready for an attack incase he needed to strike. Michael had given Shaman the 1000 poke that they had.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:45 pm

shaman agreed relunctantly

Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:54 pm

Kale watched the two Pokemon closely, his mouth dry. What were they playing at? Were they planning their attack strategy? Whatever the case, the Sandshrew took a step backwards, just in case. "Look," he said, his voice tight, "I don't want to fight. None of this would have happened if you'd just left me alone."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:03 am

"Listen sandshrew" Shaman was really angry and he was the more calm one of his team. He looked kale in the eyes and was as straight as he could be." look we came here to get u cause we have a mission that requires u so u can help or we find someone else and i am sure u need all the help u can get to get your mind off this ditri so we offer u a way out without getting in trouble and a excuse for when she comes and is angry."Shaman crossed his arms over his chest and looked smug.there's no way he could refuse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend.   A New Friend. Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Friend.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next