Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awakening and Immortality

Go down 
+3
FoxFireAlchemist
SereneLittleRose
Axineld
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Awakening and Immortality Empty
PostSubject: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:17 pm

An hour after Derek got back from the final test mission with Juliet and Adam, he was still in the control room with Chronos. "So how did everyone do?" Chronos asked.

Derek let out a sigh, "They all did pretty good," he said, "Jo and Riley had a tough time with their mission. But I think they will still be on board. And on that last mission my age might have slipped out of the bag a bit early, but they were going to learn it anyway so that wasn't a problem. But otherwise, everyone passed I'd say." he said.

"Well alright then," Chronos said, "Lets call them down here." He then pressed the button for the intercom, "If everyone could please come down to the control room." he said.

"And now we wait," Derek said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Josephine had not long gotten back from sitting in the park when she heard Chronos' voice over the intercom. She had her watercolours spread out on the table and was about to start colouring some of her sketches but she got up from her seat and swiftly headed down to the control room, eager to know what everyone was needed for.

(Scuse short post xD)

Last edited by Bluebird Spirit on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Juliet was in the kitchen making tea when Chronos came over the intercom. He startled her and she ended up pooring scalding hot water all over her hand instead of into the cup. She punched down on the table with her good hand in pain, and then she grabbed an plastic bag and filled it with ice. She left the kitchen and found a first-aid kit that had Ace wrap in it, then wrapped her scalded hand and put the ice on it. After that, she made her way to the control room.

When Juliet entered the control room, she was fuming. And it was pretty obvious who she blamed for the incedent. She walked up to Derek while holding the ice on her wrapped hand with her good hand. She then balenced the ice on her bad hand, pulled her good fist back and then smacked it across his face. "Are you TRYING to get me sent to the hospital?!?!?" she yelled at him. The ice bag slipped off her wrapped hand, but she quickly caught it, put it back on her hand, and held it there.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Adam was in the library reading a book he though was most interesting until he heard Chronos saying to come down to the control room, Adam sighs. I guess i'm getting to the good part right now. Adam put the book down and walked to the control room. "Hey everyone." Adam said as he entered the control room.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:10 pm

I've stood in the dark, been
waiting all this time
While we damn the dead I'm
trying to survive, I'm not ready to die

Chris hummed along to [Only admins are allowed to see this link], rocking his head occasionally, whilst pondering what he was doing there. "I can't believe I made this higher priority than the book club." He grumble as he leaned against the wall. He took a cigarette from the carton in his pocket and took a puff, managing a smoke ring this time. He was actually getting good at it now; instead of that pathetic excuse of a ring made before, Chris now made real smoke rings.

Through the madness we find
loyalty is no match for power
Save your body or lie, left to rot in
your darkest hour
Friends won't help you now as long as your mine

Chris loved this part; he grinned and turned up the music to it's loudest before humming to the guitar solo. He tried learning guitar once, but he never was very good at it. Perhaps he could find the time to learn again?

While Chris was engrossed in his music and random thoughts, the intercom came on and made an announcement. If only he had heard it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:10 pm

The great itailain man Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth had been actually calling his parents back in Italy. " Sì mamma sto andando alla grande devo andare ora mi dispiace" he said to his mother on the phone and hung up after she said good bye. He sighed as he lit himself a cigarette, Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth may project a atmosphere of calm cool and collect but there was something about when he talked to his parents that made him a little scatter brained. He wanted to tell them everything but could not but tried anyways but couldn't find the words.

He blew a ring of smoke not that the fact he was smoking helped considering they had repeatedly voiced their consern of how much he smoked.He tried to shake that from his mind and go towards the control room and as he made his way he found Chris rocking out oblivious to him being summoned. Debs pointed with his finger and caught the cord of his head phones on it and pulled one out of Chris' ear. " we were all just called to the control room." he informed him and guessed he'd come along with him as he headed on wards to the location of Chronos.

He entered in threw the open door and immediatly saw Juilet with Derek, and her brother Adam here. Hopefully we won't see any more of displays from those two Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth thought to himself and greeted everyone with a " ehi"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Riley was the sort of person who liked to take frequent naps. And by frequent naps, that meant anywhere and everywhere. On the beach, on the bus, at a restaurant, and once at a funeral. It just so happened that she was taking another one of these naps when Chronos came across on the intercom. "Eh!?" She yelped, flailed a bit, muttered a bunch of unintelligible words, and fell on her backside off of the couch she had been seated on. "Yeah yeah control room. Coming" She yawned and managed to drag herself down to the room.

Noticing that several of her new coworkers were already there, she waved and hoped she wasn't too late. She had a tendency to be late. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Derek sighed, "Where's Chris?" he asked, they couldn't start without him.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:49 am

"We were all just called to the control room."

"Eh, what?" Chris looked at Debs as he walked away before sighing and leaning against the wall. What did he say again? Something about the control room...

"Oh, shit!" Chris' eyes widened, he ripped the earphones off his head and started running to the control room. Which direction had Debs went of in? "Fack, why didn't I follow him!" He started running through to random rooms, hoping that the next one was the one he was going to. By the time he actually remembered where it was, Chris was at the other side of the mansion, and when he managed to finally get there, a whole quarter hour had passed.

"So...Sorry I'm late." Chris looked at Juliet and blushed. Well, con-fuck-you-lations, you managed to make yourself look like an idiot in front of her and the rest of the team! Chris looked down to avoid the glare of his coworkers before slumping onto the nearest available chair.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:06 am

"Don't worry about it," Derek said. He then got off of the wall he was leaning on and stepped in front of everyone. "About an hour ago," he started, "I got back from Adam and Juliet's first mission. Which means that everyone here has gone on, and completed their first mission. These first mission were meant as tests to see how you all fared in the past, and I am happy to say that you all passed." he paused for a second to catch his breath, "And that means that all of you can now work with Chronos and I and go on missions for however long you want. Now let me just say that not all missions are like the ones you experienced, those types of missions do happen, but they are not the entire work load. Also, if you do join Chronos and I... then you will for eternity." he paused after saying eternity, "Most of you don't know this, but Chronos made me immortal. I may look like I am 20, but I am actually 200 years old. I was born in 1811. And if you work with Chronos and I, you will become immortal too. But I want you to know that this is your choice. If you don't want to become immortal then you can leave. But if you decide to stay, step forward and Chronos will grant you immortality." he said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:06 am

Josephine's eyes darted to the ground when Derek said they had all passed. She didn't understand how she had passed that mission at all but she didn't argue. She had only just made up her mind to stay and she wasn't going back on that decision now.
She made to step forward... but this offer of immortality concerned her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Juliet was one of the first to step forward, and rather eagerly too. "You had me at the mention of forever, 200-year-old pond scum." she grinned, A certain glint of mischievous excitement in her eye. "And now, I will proceed to explain why. If you couldn't tell, I love learning about new shizz. All the time, studying is a serious hobby of mine. And I wanna be there to see the world progress. I wanna learn more, I wanna see more, and I wanna do more so that maybe I can help other people and do something great with my life. That, and the job of fixing time is way better and more bad-a then anything else I could come up with for myself to do. This is heaven on Earth for me, how could I even think about passing it up?" she explained rather excitedly. Juliet did seem very pumped-up about her new job, and her natural tenacity made it appearantly she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. "To add to that, I don't have any family other than my brother who are important to me and would possibly stop me from accepting this role, and he's right there, about to accept the same job!" she exclaimed, throwing in a quick you-better-say-yes-or-I'll-kill-you glare at her older brother. "That being said, I have no emotional ties to keep me bound to my mortality. So I guess you're stuck with me, pond scum!" she grinned evily in Derek's direction. These weren't ALL the reasons Juliet was accepting the role, however. She had a few others she wasn't going I admit to anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Adam saw Juliet give him glare that made him a little off but not as off he sighs. Man knowing my sister she wants me to be by her all the way and if I say no she will kill me and hate me forever. Adam walked up to Juliet."You think i'm not going to let you become immortal but I am and I will become immortal so I can be their if you need help or if you need someone to talk to OK." Adam said to Juliet. "OK i'm ready to become immortal."
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Wow; Juliet had said her speech with such passion. She was wonderful! It didn't really matter that he hadn't heard a word, she was still so amazing. Chris smiled at her and clapped his hands before stopping less than a second later. Did he really just clap to that?! He felt his face redden, and he looked down. What an idiot!
Anyway, he had better go and step forward too. He stood up and moved one foot in front of the other...
But he stopped it in mid-air. Did he hear Chronos right earlier? Immortality? Chris paled at the thought and quickly stepped back, before sitting onto the seat again. "Wait... could we have a bit of time to think about this? I mean, this is immortality. We won't ever die, will we?" Chris gulped at the thought; he actually thought that it was pretty scary. "C...Could I decide in a week or so? This is a pretty big choice; I don't know what sort of consequences there are, and I'd rather not decide hastily."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Derek was waiting calmly for everyone to give their decisions. He didn't really listen at all to Juliet's speech, he had heard enough of them. When Chris said he wanted to wait he responded, "That's fine Chris, you can take your time, it truly is a big decision. But I would suggest making one soon. Because the longer you wait the harder it is to make one." he said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:14 am

Josephine frowned. Though she too wanted some time to think about the decision, she had already decided that she wouldn't give up. After only just getting over the events of their first mission, she decided she wasn't going to turn back now. Jo remained silent however and just waited for things to proceed.

Last edited by Bluebird Spirit on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:05 am

Debs watched the others scrambling around in their drama of facing immortality he found it mostly annoying, Does she really need to give the whole speech? really no one asked. and as they all went asking if they could take their time he stepped forward he wasn't last from a lack of conviction obviously just let the episodes from Juilet pass. Is she gonna do this every time we do something important. He wonder still smoking his cigarette. Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth had his very own specific reason for accepting immortality. The future was something completely unpredictable Debs knew but he had swore that he'd stay with Chronos until he got what was promised in his letter. Even if Chronos was the one that gave him power to do it himself he was fine with it all he wanted was the ability to do it. " can we please hurry up everyone who wants to think it over can leave then." Debs snapped impatiently.

He had already decided to forsake everything for his goal, live forever? Sure whatever just hurry it up to his goal. Debs did realize it was a monumental thing to live forever the memories of everything you do with you forever he predicted he was going to go insane probably too long after as normal human life span.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Riley was shocked at the thought of being granted immortality. Never dying. It was mind-boggling to say the least. Honestly, the only things she needed to get by were friends and an airplane! She was an aviatrix, after all. She simply couldn't spend too much time on the ground or she got antsy. So, with a smirk she stepped forward and said, "Are we ever gonna be allowed to grab some stuff from home? Seriously. I'm getting tired of wearing this outfit."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Once all of the team members had made their decision Chronos walked up to them one by one and simply placed his hand on their shoulders. It was a very small and simple way to grant immortality but that's how it was done. Once he had granted everyone immortality he took a step back, "Welcome to the team everyone," he said.

Once everyone was immortal Derek started to talk again. "Now that you are all immortal, I want to say that there is to more the process of everyone joining the team. By now I am sure most of you have noticed either a scent of coconut followed by something weird or a sudden gust of wind." he said, "These have all been caused by me through magic. I know it seems absurd but..." Derek then used some of his aura to create a gust of wind in the room and it created a scent of coconut in the room. "I had my magical powers awakened by an elder so that I could do this job more easily. And all of you will be awakened as well," he said. "But not all of you can be Awakened at once so I will be taking you guys to see the elder that will be awakening you. Jo and Riley, you guys are first, so everyone else can go back to what they were doing, but could you guys please keep the noise down. People are sensitive after being awakened and almost everything will be painful." he said.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Chris watched on as everyone but he and Jo was turned immortal. "Congrats, guys. You're immortal!" Chris smiled before standing up and walking out of the room. "Later, guys!"And with that, Chris walked to the nearby bus stop and waited for the next bus home.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:25 am

Chronos turned to Derek, Jo, and Riley as he turned the gate glowed blue, "Okay guys, the gate is ready." he said.

"Great," Derek said, "Alright girls, lets head out." he said taking a look at the girl.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:29 am

Josephine nodded, stepping forwards despite her previous apprehension. There was no turning back now and in a way she was relieved she had made this decision now instead of taking the time to inevitably only reach the same conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:52 am

Riley glanced to Jo and stepped forward a moment after her relative did. "Yeah. Let's." She said, somewhat breathlessly. She was still rather flabbergasted that she was immortal just like that. And anyway, what exactly was this awakening process? And so, torn between curiosity and apprehension, Riley offered a weak smile and followed Derek up to the now blue gate.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:59 am

"Alright girls," Derek said, "Time to meet your second elder," he said as he walked through the gate. When he was through they were on a cobblestone walkway that was surrounded by clouds. There were some buildings along the path way that seemed to be from the Greek and Roman eras. The pathway they were on lead up to a tall mountain off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Josephine blinked, looking around in awe at the sudden change of scenery as they walked up the cobblestone path. She wanted to reach out and touch the clouds surrounding the walkway. She wanted to know what the felt like... but she kept her hands to herself. Her mind returned to wondering what the elder would be like as her gaze looked up into the distance and noticed the large mountain they seemed to be heading towards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening and Immortality   Awakening and Immortality Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening and Immortality
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next