Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Warriors of Chronos

Go down 
+3
Flamewolf
FoxFireAlchemist
Axineld
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:01 am

First topic message reminder :

OoC: Here is what Chronos looks like, but he wears a suit. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
IC:
Cronos sat down in front of the organ style looking keyboard as he waited for Derek to return. Just as his mind started to wander he looked up at the unwound thread and saw it wind itself back up. Derek then walked out of the gateway, before saying anything he immediately sat down on the bench Chronos was sitting on. "Did it go well?" Chronos asked calmly.

"If by well you mean is it solved?" he asked, taking in a deep breath, "Then yes. But if you mean was it easy... then no." he still didn't make any move to get up. "I had to ride a bike around a gigantic lake just to find out what was wrong." he paused and looked at Chronos, "I had to go through it more then ten times."

"You were alone," Chronos said, "You could have used your true skills."

"Yea I know," Derek responded, "But that is just as tiring." he said, "When am I going to get some new teammates?" he asked.

Chronos stood up off of the bench and Derek just slid and layed down on the open bench, "I sent out the letters today," he said, "They should all be here tomorrow."

OoC: Your post should be you coming to Chronos's mansion (yes he has a mansion) or if you want you can also add your character getting the letter/invitation. It would basically be something that your person couldn't refuse. So you can personalize the letter if you add that scene
Posting Order: Me, Fox, Flame, Zash, Ant, Desert, Ripple(when she arrives)

Last edited by Axineld on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:20 am

Adam started to follow Chronos but Adam wonder what was Debs up to he hates him already for what he said to his sister but what is he trying to pull and why is he doing this so he went up to Debs. "Hey leave my sister alone she all I got and I don't know what you have against me so i suggest you stop now OK." Adam got a little upset but he continued to follow Chronos and see what is really going on.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:30 am

Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth kept a stare on Adam. " if she's all you've got you best do a better job of getting a handle on her after all she didn't even read the letter that was sent to her." He shot back before looking back to Chris " Your here for an airsoft team huh? That's an interesting thing to come out of your way for." He commented not rudely just saying. " At least on the right side you can have a job and recieve some reward." He said looking on the bright side before following along with the group. He took another smoke from a packet and lit it.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:47 am

"Wait, what?" Chris looked at Josephine curiously. "Huh; interesting." Chris ignored the Italian man and watched as Chronos went through the door. Dude, what the hell? This guy was talking about jobs, and co-workers and crap... "This really has nothing to do with airsoft, does it? Why do you expect me to follow you, a random stranger who got me here by lying to me?" Chris turned his back, walked out of the door.
Or, rather, he would have. If Juliet didn't go through, he would have walked out and gone to the shooting range, where he would have spent hours shooting targets with the airsoft pistol currently in his bag. But she was going through, and she was going to take this stranger's job. Chris could be her coworker if he took the job as well. After what seemed to be minutes (and what was only seconds) of internal debate, Chris sighed and walked to the door. "This had better be worth it," the boy grumbled.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:57 am

As Riley came through the huge mansion doors, Josephine grinned. Her distant relative of some description(They never really kept track of exactly how distant) could be rather fun at times.

Josephine listened to Chronos and then blinked at Juliet's comment. She couldn't help but wonder how on earth Juliet had managed to not read a mysterious letter that had told her to go to some mysterious address for some unknown reason. If it had been her, the suspense would have already killed her.
Jo swiftly headed towards the doors moments after. She wasn't about to go home without learning what this job was or why she of all people had been sent a letter inviting her here.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:53 am

Riley was a bit wary at first. Following a complete stranger? However, she decided that she had nothing better to do and she could probably defend herself if need be. And so, she continued forward. She came to an abrupt stop as Chronos paused in the center of a room. "Well, what are we doing here?" Ever the curious one, Riley stepped forward so that she was near the front of the 'group' of 'co-workers.'
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:09 am

"We," Chronos said, "Are going down." All of the sudden the room they were in started to descend slowly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:29 am

"Oh, great. I get to hang around in a descending room with a smoker of all people. Sounds like my kind of party." Juliet grumbled as she shot Debs a death glare. Juliet really hated smokers, ever since she had been a little kid. And now here she was, coworking with one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Warriors of Chronos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2