Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Warriors of Chronos

Go down 
+3
Flamewolf
FoxFireAlchemist
Axineld
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

The New Warriors of Chronos Empty
PostSubject: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:01 am

OoC: Here is what Chronos looks like, but he wears a suit. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
IC:
Cronos sat down in front of the organ style looking keyboard as he waited for Derek to return. Just as his mind started to wander he looked up at the unwound thread and saw it wind itself back up. Derek then walked out of the gateway, before saying anything he immediately sat down on the bench Chronos was sitting on. "Did it go well?" Chronos asked calmly.

"If by well you mean is it solved?" he asked, taking in a deep breath, "Then yes. But if you mean was it easy... then no." he still didn't make any move to get up. "I had to ride a bike around a gigantic lake just to find out what was wrong." he paused and looked at Chronos, "I had to go through it more then ten times."

"You were alone," Chronos said, "You could have used your true skills."

"Yea I know," Derek responded, "But that is just as tiring." he said, "When am I going to get some new teammates?" he asked.

Chronos stood up off of the bench and Derek just slid and layed down on the open bench, "I sent out the letters today," he said, "They should all be here tomorrow."

OoC: Your post should be you coming to Chronos's mansion (yes he has a mansion) or if you want you can also add your character getting the letter/invitation. It would basically be something that your person couldn't refuse. So you can personalize the letter if you add that scene
Posting Order: Me, Fox, Flame, Zash, Ant, Desert, Ripple(when she arrives)

Last edited by Axineld on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:36 am

Juliet stepped up to the huge front door of the mansion this strange letter she had received. She gave a good knock on the door, unafraid of the consequences of going to visit people she had never met before. She wasn't really one to worry about that kind of thing. Her motto was, "Leap before you think", and it offten got her in a lot of trouble. She sighed as she waited for someone to open the door. "Adam, are you coming?" she called back to her older brother, who she had assumed was right behind her. "Man, this is cutting into my study time. I still have more research to do on Alchemy, even if it's not school-related. .....And my one instructor back at Yale would have my head if he knew I was skipping out on my paper again. Oh well, he'll live." she thought to herself with a sigh and an eyeroll.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:56 am

Adam replied. "Yeah i'm coming Juliet." Adam said as he was walking up the stairs. "So this is where Chronos lives not bad." Then Adam though. But why did Chronos invited us and what does he want? Adam looks around for anything strange but can't find nothing. Well guess i have to find out for myself. Adam walks up to his sister who is knocking on the door. "Well hope someones home." Adam said in dough. "And sorry if I was a little slow sis something got my attention."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:17 am

As Adam had reached the door, it slowly opened to reveal a large foyer with a grand staircase that had two sets of stairs going up to the second floor. In the middle of the room stood Chronos. "Juliet and Adam," he said, "Welcome. Come in Come in, don't stand outside." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:25 am

"Thanks." Juliet replied in a sort of monotone way. She took one look at this Mr. Chronos guy as she stepped in, and then just stood and waited for her brother to join them.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:39 am

Adam walked in the mansion following Juliet. "Thank you sir its nice meeting you." But Adam found it a bit odd that he knew his and his sister name. "So why are we here I know about the letter but why me and my sister?" Adam said in dough.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:47 am

"Well I won't get into the details until all of the other guests get here," he said, "But I will say now, it involves an offer that you most likely will not refuse."

"Hey Chronos when are those new guys getting here!?" Derek shouted, he walked out of a room on the second floor. He was wearing reading glasses and looking at a large book as he walked. He took a second and looked up, "Oh, two of them are here." he said. He closed his book and walked down the stairs. From their position it looked like he was looking at the both of them, but in reality he was looking at the girl, "Well she seems... different," Derek thought. Once he got down the stairs and reached them he took off his glasses and held out his hand, "Nice to meet you two," he said, "My name's Derek."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:51 am

Juliet looked at the new guy and stopped. Her heart sorta felt like it had skipped a few beats and she gave him a really weird and distorted look as she tried to figure out what she was feeling, her eyes never leaving his face. After a few unsuccessful tries, Juliet became frustrated. She didn't like what she didn't understand. She pulled off the black leather jacket she was wearing, revealing a white blouse underneath, and glared at the guy. "I don't like you." she announced with venom in her words, and then threw the jacket right at his face. She crossed her arms and looked at him smugly, as if she had just won some nonexistant fight against him.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 am

Adam saw his sister throw her black jacket at Derek. "Dang it sis I don't want to start a fight now." Adam said calmly. "Sorry about that my sister is stubborn sometimes." But Adam wondered if any of the other gust are coming.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:07 am

"No its," Derek started to say, "fine." he said after a short pause. "Yup, she's definitely different." he thought to himself.

"Derek why don't you go hang up Juliet's jacket." Chronos said.

"Yea," Derek said, "I'll go do that." he said. He then walked a bit away and then tossed the jacket and it seemed to float over to a coat rack.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:36 am

a slight flicker something you wouldn't notice unless you just happen to look that way. A moment later a poof of smoke acompanied by the slight noise of a man breathing outwards was all the announcement the man know as Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the fourth needed as he entered into to the Chronos manner. " The door was open so I barged in." He said as he started to walk into the home his foot steps echoing in the large room. He ran a hand threw his tussled black hair. He pulled the cigerette he had in his mouth from his face and dropped it right in the middle of Chronos' fancy mansion. He took the letter he had received from the man and his cigerette lighter from his pocket. " I believe this is the sort of thing you do when you forsake an old life yes? Normally it be something I own but I don't have much so I'll burn this." He said as he flicked the lighter and burned the letter Chronos had sent him to get him to come here. " i suppose these are my coworker no?" He asked with a slight italian accent.
" ciao" he said to them all.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:46 am

Juliet was unimpressed by Derek's little coat trick. Nor was she impressed when the strange Italian entered the scene. She just waved to him and tossed her hair slightly, shifting her balance a little to ensure that her left foot didn't fall asleep. "I hope the rest of the people get here pretty quickly, there's a paper and some research waiting for me back in my dorm at Yale. And believe you me, the professors won't buy the 'I was at some strange guy I've never met before's mansion chatting it up with some other strangers and my brother' excuse." Juliet scoffed. In all reality, however, the only thing that was making Juliet so on edge was that Derek guy. Just being around him made her very agitated and somewhat uncomfortable, which was different for her. She kept sneaking nervous glances at him to make sure he wasn't up to anything, but mainly she was curious, although she would never in a million years admit it.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:55 am

Adam sighs. "Clam down Juliet I know you want to get your report done but just wait OK." Adam for got to introduce himself in the process. "Oh sorry my name is Adam Winthrop and this is my sister Juliet Winthrop." Adam said while starching his head.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:05 am

"I am familiar with who you and your sister are." Chronos said, "But it is a pleasure to meet the three of you in person," he said.

"I would like to say the same," Derek said, "And also that I look forward to working with you guys."

"Derek," Chronos said, "Why don't you go down back and start the preparations. The three we are waiting for will be here soon."

"Yea sure," Derek said, "Pleasure meeting you guys." he said as he turned and went towards the back of the room and went through two average sized doors.

OoC: Nobody but Desert, Ripple, and Anotnm post after this. I want all of them to come in now
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:11 am

Chris looked at the large house, and then at the letter. This was the address. He sighed; what was he doing here? Oh yeah; airsoft. Apparently, this guy - Chronos - was starting up a new airsoft team, and he was perfect for it. At first, Chris was overjoyed; He hadn't taken part in a war in ages, and he needed his "fix". But now, looking up at this strange, old mansion... Chris was having second thoughts. He contemplated just leaving, walking away back to his house, but he was already there, wasn't he?
Chris turned off his MP3 and knocked on the door three times; no answer. He pushed the door, and it opened, revealing a huge lobby with a huge staircase right in the center. In there stood a White haired man in a suit, a posh-looking Italian, Adam from school and his sister. Juliet. Chris' face reddened when he saw her; he had a crush on her ever since he first saw her; he'd had a crush on that girl ever since she stuck up for him three years ago, in his first year at Yale. She was beautiful, and strong, and kind, and-
Concentrate, Chris! Chris snapped out of his 10 second long trance, in which he'd been staring at Juliet the whole time. God, you looked like an idiot! Quick, say something!
"Um... Hi; are you Chronos?" He looked at the Italian man. "I got your letter; thanks for inviting me to the airsoft team." Chris felt uneasy; something wasn't quite right.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Josephine wandered up to the front door of the mansion. The letter she had gotten was tucked amongst multiple pencils in one of the pockets of her grey overcoat. She climbed the stairs and peered in through the still open door.
Jo's bright blue eyes scanned the room, noticing the people already inside and a boy who looked like he'd just arrived himself.
"Hello!" she smiled cheerfully.

Last edited by Bluebird Spirit on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:43 pm

"Ah welcome Josephine," Chronos said. "Well since almost everyone is here, I will start with introductions. As most of you have guessed, I am Chronos, the man who invited all of you here. The young lady who just entered it Josephine. The young man with red hair is Adam, and his sister Juliet is standing next him. The man with the cigarette is Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth. And the last but not least, is Chris. If you all pass the test and accept my offer, then you all will be working together. Along with Derek, whom some of you met a moment ago, and the one guest who is still on her way."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Juliet breathed a huge sigh of relief as Derek left the room. She had been so distracted that she hadn't noticed Chris, a boy whom she had met 3 years prior but had never really been acquainted with, enter the foyer. Her attention snapped over to him when she heard him speak, and it didn't take long for her to recognize the face. She just didn't know his name. She gave a small wave and a smile and then turned her attention back to the Chronos dude as he began to speak.

"Oh god, you mean I have to see that guy on a DAILY BASIS?" Juliet protested. "That's a deal-breaker right there, Mr. Chronos! I sure hope you have a way to make up for that, or else I might bail out." she huffed, half joking but at the same time not.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:07 pm

"Working together?" Adam said in dough. "So you called us for a mission or something correct?" Adam starts to walk around checking everything Chronos has as a collection and to pass time.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Well I'm going to forget those names in ten seconds. Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth thought to himself as he turned to the boy who had entered second from last. What was his name? Chris? Close enough anyways. He figured and pointed to Chronos as Chris had mistook Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth for the man since he had been talking to him instead of Chronos. After he had done that he took a step towards the girl making a scene. " And I would like not to work with children since they have immature episodes such as this." As he scolded Juilet he glared at Adam. " I hope you can keep your sister's temper in check." he warned Adam as he assumed Adam was the eldest.
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 pm

"Oh, sorry." Chris looked at Chronos, confused. Everyone here seemed to know what was going on here, except for him. "Um... I'm sorry if I'm interrupting your meeting, Chronos, but where do I go for the airsoft team?" He looked at the many faces in the room, before laying his eyes on Juliet again. He looked away right then, blushing. Did she notice me looking at her? Oh god, I am such a retard!. With his eyes averted, he noticed a girl in the corner of his eye; Josephine. She was a nice girl he met from the Academy's open day.
"Hey Josephine! I didn't know you were coming, too. Um, are you here for airsoft like me? Or are you here for this meeting, whatever it is?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Josephine blinked as she recognized the boy who had arrived shortly before her.
"Chris?"
She smiled. It seemed like not everyone here was a stranger after all. Jo didn't really have much of a problem talking to people that she didn't know but it was always nice to have someone you knew you could talk to.

"Actually I don't know what I'm here for. The letter I opened practically just gave me the address and well.... Honestly, I couldn't resist finding out why it had asked me to come."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Riley opened the doors to the mansion with a loud bang. "Oh dear. It seems I'm late for the party," she announced, somewhat sarcastically. She walked in further and tugged on her hat- a nervous tic of hers. "So, this extremely creepy letter instructed me to come here. Anyone care to explain?" Her tone was a no-nonsense kind of tone, although her earlier sarcasm clearly showed that she was rather the opposite of no-nonsense. In fact, she was usually the one creating the nonsense!

As she waited for her answer, she observed the others in the room. None of them looked too shady, and she recognized one of them. Jo was somewhere in her family tree. Honestly, she didn't ever have the gumption to figure it out. They were related, the end. Anyways, back to the others. Riley had absolutely no clue who any of them were, but she could tell that there were a few she probably wouldn't get along with. Which was rather unfortunate because Riley loved making friends. Oh well. It's too bad for them.

And so she returned to waiting for her question to be answered. "Seriously, why the heck are we here?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:03 am

"Ah good, Riley is here," Chronos said, "Everyone, this is Riley. The co-worker of yours to arrive." he did not mean this is a bad way, it was just how he introduced her, "And now that you all are here, we can get started. Welcome, to my manor. All of you have received a personal invitation to come here. I am sorry if what you see now is not what you expected. But parts of all the letters were true. I am offering you all a job, this job will be done with your team. But before I tell you all what the job is, could you all please follow me." he said. He then turned around and started walking towards the doors that Derek had went through earlier.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:10 am

Juliet was way to busy glaring at Debs for his little comment to notice Chris staring at her. She started to follow Chronos as he walked into the doorway.

"Oh. I was supposed to read that letter? I didn't think anything was on it, I just saw the address." Juliet laughed as she followed Chronos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Warriors of Chronos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next