Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaceon101

A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) Empty
PostSubject: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Haylie sat down atna table and looked at the menu. A Delcatty walked up to the table and said," Hi I'm chelsy, and i'll be your wairess today, do you know what you would like?" Haylie," Yes I would like a Berry Fizz, the chilled berries, and for desert Powdered Berries please." Chelsy," Alright i'll have that out for you as fast as I can!" Haylie,"Thank you!" Picks up a magazine and reads it.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Nobiar walked nervously into the cafe and looked around, hopefully somebody here could show him where to go to join a team, witch was his whole goal in coming to Grassveil.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Haylie's food had arrived to her table fast. She started to eat when she heard the bell ring when someone came in. She turned around and said,"Hi!" But then turned around remembering mean shamen she met not long ago. "I could've been a team with him but he was a mean person, but yet i'm still team-less." she said aloud covering her mouth embaressed she said that out-loud, but then she just continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Nobiar didn't hear all of what Haylie said, all that he heard was 'team', "Um, excuse me," he said, "Do you possibly know where I could go to join a rescue team?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Haylie Spat out her drink and started to choke. "Your looking for a team?! I am too maybe we could start one together!" She wiped off her mouth and the table. Then started to eat aggain
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:07 am

"Oh well um," Nobiar said, "I guess, whats your name?" he asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:15 am

Haylie finished chewing. "My na-" she stopped and stared at him for a few moments. HE'S CUUUUTEEE. Thats all she thought until she shook her head and continued. "Sorry, uh, oh right my name, my name is haylie, whats your name?" She patted the table where the other seat was for him to sit there. "Oh where are you from, i'm from Grassveil!" She continuede then took a sip from her drink."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:27 am

"Um, my name is Nobiar," he said, "I come from a town a long ways away from here, I came to join the rescue guild."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:34 am

"koolio!!!" Puts money o the table and et's up. "Well, are you read le's go to the guil, WAIT, should we talk about what adventures we'll do?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:46 am

"Um, I am not sure," Nobiar said, "What kind of adventures do you want to do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:54 am

"Well I heard there's been bandits all around Pecha Forest that havn't been taken down yet we could try that!" Walks out the door.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:56 am

Nobiar saw Haylie leave the cafe so quickly, "Wait bandits!" he said as he turned to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:01 am

Haylie stopped but since her stop was so suddle after she had been runing so quickly she triped and did 5 barrelroles. "Ouuuuch, y-ya bandits-s-ss in Pecha Forest, are you purple?" She had a wierd voice and fell over and fainted for a good amount of tiredness and some blood loss. She dremt of Nobiar, he looked like a prince but he had a princess so she lost intrest.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:44 pm

"Um..." Nobiar said, "Haylie are you okay?" he asked, now standing over her.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:57 pm

"uuuughh-uughh-ugh-ugh-u-ugh, y-ya i'm ok!" "So.." She stands up. "Are you ready to go to the guild?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:02 pm

"Um yea, but I don't know where it is," he said, "So you will have to lead."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 pm

"Alright let's go!!!!!!" *Arrives at guil* "U-uh uuuuuhh, s-s-ss-ssooooooo read-dy?" She asked nervousley
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:29 am

"Um... yea I guess," Nobiar said. He couldn't believe that he was actually about to form a rescue team.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:37 am

Haylie was walking slowly down the halls they were about 5 feet away from the guild when she came to a immediate stop. "U-uh are you sure about this, I-I mean what do we say?" She looked at nobiar nervousley.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:38 am

Haylie was walking slowly down the halls they were about 5 feet away from the guild when she came to a immediate stop. "U-uh are you sure about this, I-I mean what do we say?" She looked at nobiar nervousley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)   A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch) Empty

Back to top Go down

A NEW TEAM! (right after I eat lunch)
Page 1 of 1