Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crash Landing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:54 am

Tawnee psyched herself up for her next attempt. She had spent the most part of this morning attempting to perfect her icy abilities whilst flying. She knew it was dangerous, but her natural courage had won through and she had decided to attempt it anyhow.

The gryphon pushed herself off of the ground, spreading her tawny wings and leaping into the air. Once she was up, she concentrated, trying to form an icy ball in her mouth with which she could use to direct the streams of ice to wherever she wanted. However what she didn't consider was the air around her. She was not controlling her powers to the best of her ability and she was accidentally lowering the temperature of the air. It took only a matter of minutes for her wings to freeze up before she went hurtling towards the ground.

Tawnee crashed, landing in an awkward position but with next to no notable injuries. Her wings were still partially covered with ice, but a lot of it had started to melt as soon as she'd dropped out of the sky. Tawnee attempted to flex her wings, wanting to know whether they were alright. She blinked. Her own wings seemed foreign to her. The gryphon put it down to the ice that was coating them, but unbeknownst to her at the time, it was something completely different...
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:00 am

"Why hello there. I'm Aster and it seems that you're in a bit of a pickle. One could even say you were skating on thin ice." He snickered at that one and then revealed himself to Tawnee. There he sat, a brown tabby cat of normal size. He wore a small vest that was a deep burgundy and his eyes were a deep amber. Of course, he was again looking for trouble.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:13 am

Tawnee raised her head and looked up at the cat before her.
"Hello....?" she replied, still a bit disorientated from her crash. She gently flapped her wings again, the remainder of the ice falling off and shattering on the ground. She got back up onto her feet and looked around. She couldn't for the life of her remember why she was here.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:17 am

"Here, you look like you could use a hand, or a paw, so I'll help you out." And so, Aster padded over to Tawnee and touched his nose to her paw/talon. "That luck should last you the rest of the day. Think of it as a friendly token of... friendship. For you have wings, and I've always wanted to see the world from above" With a devilish smirk, Aster was seated upon the Gryphon's head.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:29 am

"..Luck?" she blinked after Aster touched his nose to her talon. The cat was then suddenly seated on her back(since she's not that big yet xD). She blinked thinking that giving this cat a trip into the sky couldn't be that bad. After all he had just given her some 'luck' or whatever that was all about.

"Im..." she paused, giving it some thought, "Tawnee."
She did know her name. That was something.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:31 am

"Pleased to meet you." Aster had poofed himself onto the Gryphon's back after having nearly fallen off her head and realizing that he'd probably get them killed if he sat there while they were in the air. "So, where to, eh? We have the whole world to explore."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 am

"I have no idea." she replied, for once without hesitation. "I guess I'll just see where the wind takes me..."

"Hold on tight."
The gryphon spread her wings and once again propelled herself off of the ground and into the air. It seemed that flight, or in this case silent flight, was natural to her as she was soon up in the sky as if she didn't have amnesia.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:38 am

Aster, being a spirit of good luck, needn't hang on too tight for it was very unlikely that any bad fortune would befall him. Of course, as a precaution (and an excuse to feel the feathers) he held on very gently. The tabby purred steadily as the wind slid by his fur in the calm flight. He was content, even if only for a moment. "This is wonderful. It must be great to fly" His voice grew wistful as he thought of what it must be like to do the actual flying.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:55 am

Tawnee smiled. Despite not knowing much about herself as of a few minutes ago, she had to agree. Flying really was wonderful.
She turned back to the good luck spirit, "I guess a lot of folk take it for granted though, that they can fly."
The gryphon could feel the soft winds through her feathers, the air through her claws. She wondered if she too had taken this experience for granted not even ten minutes before.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 am

"Yes I suppose they do. Then again, who's to say that we who can walk on land aren't taking that for granted either." Aster shrugged. "Ah well. Philosophy is too time consuming for me." Although Tawnee couldn't see, he grinned and then closed his eyes once more, breathing in the crisp air.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:23 am

"True..." she replied.

The gryphon's amber eyes scanned the ground as she searched for somewhere to land safely. She needed to find some time to try and work things out for herself... after all, she barely knew who she was anymore. She absentmindedly sighed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:44 pm

"You seem a little off...is anything wrong?" Aster, of course, wasn't worried for the Gryphon. Oh no, he was just bored and he decided to hear her problems. At least, that's what he told himself. At any rate, he tilted his furry head, earrings jangling as they hit each other.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Tawnee blinked again. She didn't realize she had sighed out loud.
"Oh.... nothing." she replied. The Gryphon gently swooped downwards landing much more gracefully that she had earlier.

They had landed in a tranquil meadow. A peaceful place that Tawnee thought would be a nice place to lay low for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Aster shrugged. "Suit yourself." And with that, he disembarked and flexed his claws into the soft earth. With a wide-mouthed yawn, he arched his back and then settled back down in a beam of warm sun. "Good luck rocks" Aster chuckled a bit and then took to disappearing and reappearing because it amused him.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:58 pm

"What actually are you?" asked Tawnee watching Aster as he disappeared, then reappeared right in front of her. She was curious and wanted to learn everything she could about the world right now. She felt that any little bit of information would put her back on the track to regaining her entire memory.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:36 pm

"Aha! A fine question." Aster stayed visible this time, sitting in front of Tawnee with his tail wrapped about his paws. "I, dear Gryphon, am a Matagot. A Matagot is a cat spirit that is said to bring good luck." Aster explained, tail-tip flickering about as a butterfly tried to land on it. "See what I mean about luck?" He chuckled and sent the butterfly on its way once more. "What about you? I don't know much about Gryphons"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Tawnee smiled nervously.
"Well I guess I don't know too much about them either any more..."

The gryphon sighed wishing there was some way for her to regain her memory. It had been barely an hour since she had crash landed and she was already missing her knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:44 pm

"Aaaah. Loss of memory. That's the one." The tabby nodded and began circling about Tawnee. "So, here's an idea. Let's get that memory of yours back. I think that you could be of some use to me, and I, being rather lucky, should be of some use to you. My proposition is this; Let's team up, if only for a while, and roam about. I've always wanted to travel." And with that, he flashed a toothy grin and paused, ending up back in front of Tawnee.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:52 pm

The tawny coloured gryphon stood in thought for a few moments. How bad could it be to team up with this Matagot? After all, there was no harm in having a friend to lean on whilst she attempted to regain her memories.
Tawnee opened her beak, hesitating once more before she replied with an "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:10 pm

"Marvelous! It's a deal then, Tawnee." And with that, Aster settled back down in a beam of warm light. "This plan will be put into action," he yawned loudly and then continued on sleepily, "riiight after my nap." And with that, he dozed off, head resting on tabby paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crash Landing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing...   Crash Landing... Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash Landing...
Page 1 of 1