Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Time Is It?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

What Time Is It? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Lucas is laying down in the nice sun thinking of what to do in the Land of Ooo.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:38 am

Lucas looks at Flandre. "Clam down kid we will go on an adventure just relax." Lucas looks at the Griffin. "Sorry about that they just appeared out of nowhere." Lucas looks at the Griffin and sees that she is scared a little. "And there is no need to be scared I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 am

"I dont know about that," Flandre said kind of creepy "I may be an old lady to you, but i'm young for my age; I dont know what even half of my power can do." She always had the feeling people thought she was old, and even though she was probably getting a weird stare from everyone, she was completly used to it. "So, when do we start? In case you havent noticed, me and the cheshire are both still bored."
Back to top Go down
McDerpaderp

McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:52 am

"Thanks." Rina took the letter and shoved it back into her bag. But just as she was about to take off again, the word adventure clicked in her brain. "Wait, you're going on an adventure?" she asked in curiosity, happily unaware of how good/evil the others were. Not that she cared too much, she didn't oppose others unless they actually went and did something evil. "I have to deliver that letter to someone, and then I have to pick up my delicious salary." the young gryphon stared hungrily into the air, thinking about her favorite food: meat pie. "But maybe I can try to find you afterwards? My name is Rina, by the way." she added with a bow. "at your service."
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Lucas smiled. "My name is Lucas a half Vampire nice to met you." Lucas looks at Flandre. "We will start the adventure soon."
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:18 am

The young sorceror's scarlet eyes were now filled with joy "Yes! Finally!" She then turned to face the gryphon "By, the way'" She said kindly "I'm Flandre, Flandre Scarlet! Call me what you please,anything but old lady," She joked around "I'm 495 years old in human years. And also, we'll be hard not to find again considering my wings glow in seven different colors." Flandre wondered if this gryphon would be a good friend to stick around.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:38 am

Aster, having kept quiet long enough, strode forwards. "Pleased to meet you." He purred, voice silky smooth. "The name's Aster." He bowed dramatically and then turned around. "So, where to?" Extremely conveniently, a gaping, cavernous doorway was set in stone merely a few meters away. That was kind of creepy how close it was and how they'd missed it. Fail.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 am

Lucas looks at the cave. "Well that works." he walks next to the doorway. "A little dark but nothing of an issue." As Lucas looks in the doorway he wonders if this is going to be a trap or not.
Back to top Go down
SilverScale

SilverScale

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:20 am

Flandre looked in the cave and saw the blackness of the inside. "Looks perfect for an adventure!" She yelled as the so called "Scarlet Devil" flew into the entrance, but not far enough to loose her in the black background. "I can light it up if you want too." The Scarlet sister offered as she held out her hand and a blue fire mysticaly appeared, as if out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:05 am

Aster let out a series of exaggerated 'oohs' and 'ahhs.' He padded along the slightly damp cave floor, sniffing a mushroom here, an insect there. "This place is downright disgusting," he decided, nose wrinkled in displeasure. After that point he had taken to shaking his paws after a few steps as if that would rid them of the filth.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:28 am

Lucas picks up Aster and puts him on his solders. "Now whats down here." Lucas looks around to see if there is a hallway or something. "Umm lets go this way I can scene something very strong down that hall." Lucas starts to walk down the hall in dough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Time Is It?   What Time Is It? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Time Is It?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2