Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spending Time by the Pond

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Spending Time by the Pond Empty
PostSubject: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Izumi was lieing by the Small Pond after a hard day of work at her Swap-Shop. She sighed to herself.
"What a nice day..." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:20 pm

walking down the road to the pond Sorren felt the breeze in his feathers and the smell of wild flowers. he loved the pond, even if he was a fire type, it was were he met shaman, and had numerous battles there. he usually went there to train, but Sorren just got back from a mission so he just felt like relaxing by the pond. he rounded the bend to find a shiny absol by the waters side. "hey, i haven't seen you around. my name is Sorren" Sorren smiled at the absol.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Over in the tall grass a young Vulpix watched the two pokemon talking to each other she would go over there and say hello but she was too shy to move. Blinking she crawled a little closer to the pokemon. I waunder if if I could join their team. she thought.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Izumi nodded to Sorren. "Yes, I do remember seeing you around the guild a lot." she said. "Ever since I got a job as the owner of the swap-shop, I spend a lot of time there." she paused for a moment, refraining from mentioning her retirement as an explorer. She swore she would never again speak of her past, that way nobody would ever know about it.

Suddenly, Izumi snapped back into reality. "I sense a presense..." her voice trailed off. "...Over in those bushes." she concluded.

Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:42 pm

"why make a big deal about it. if i had a poke fore every time someone hid in a bush at the pond i would be a rich Pokemon." Sorren said. "best to just leave it be for now, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:51 pm

"best to just leave it be for now" she heard her ears folded back. Bzzz! Bzzz! The Vulpix's ears pirked up again to the sound of a buzz. Gasp what was that? she tought as she turned around. Timidly she looked behind her and saw a swarm of Beedrill; jumping up out of the bushes she screamed, "Beedrill!" as she ran toward the unsuspecting pokemon by the lake.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 pm

"I'm sorry, my name is Izumi, and-"

Izumi was interrupted by a Vulpix who was being chased out of the bushes by a riled-up H
nest of Beedrill. She felt the urge to help the small pokemon and stood up. "Excuse me a moment." she said to Sorren.

She then powered up her Night Slash attack, then let loose on the Beedrill.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:05 pm

"hey, don't hog all the fun!" Sorren said. jumping from bedrill to bedrill. using brick break on each.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:20 pm

The Vulpix came to a halt when she heard someone say "Night Slash" then she realized that she was a Fire type. Turning around she used Fire Spin on the Bedrill seeing their reaction was funny they all tried to stop but could not. The Fire Spin surrounded the remaining Bedrill and they started to fly in the opposit direction in fear. She started to laugh, "That was fun but I don't want to do that again." She remembered the other pokemon that came to her rescue and appoligized for the truble,"I'm sorry for causing you to truble. My names Stafire by the way." she sadi in a shy voice.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Izumi, who had jumped out of the way of the Fire Spin attack, now looked to the small pokemon who had helped them. "Don't worry, it's not a big deal." she said to the Vulpix. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Star. My name is Izumi." she said, introducing herself. "Also, are you hurt at all?" Izumi asked.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:34 pm

"my name is Sorren. and i am more than glad to help, maybe i'll track down those beedrill. they put up a good fight, might use them for training. oh, right. are you hurt?" sorren asked mirroring izumi's question.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Starfire blushed at thei concern, "Oh,no i'm fine and it is really nice to meet you, are you two ok? I'm really sorry for the trouble." she exclaimed.She looked away from the two pokemon, Izumi, and Sorren with uncerttenty in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:06 pm

"Ok, then." Izumi said. "I'm fine, no need to worry about me. A scratch here or there isn't anything to really worry too much about." Izumi looked at the young Vulpix. "It's ok, I won't hurt you or anything. I'm just out here on a break." she turned to Sorren. "What about you? What brings you to the pond?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:10 pm

" i regularly train here, i just finished a job, so i felt like relaxing." sorren said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Ren looked away blushing, "It's not that Izumi it-it's just I'm very shy around new pokemon." she told them. Her mind was still prossesing what had happoned the other day during the storm, the wind had blown her far into the forest. "Is there a town near by?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:35 pm

"Yes there is." Izumi smiled. "And you don't have to be nervous, we all get a little timid around new pokemon. Even I was nervous when I got here." Izumi laughed.
"If you want, I can show you around the town," Izumi continiued, "AND the guild if you would like to see it."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:45 pm

"Grassveil is a nice place. there are all kinds of shops, a cafe, and a lot of nice Pokemon" Sorren said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Starfire laughed, "Ok. That would be grate. Let's go!" she said running straight, then coming to a halt. Walking back feeling silly, "Maybe one of you two should lead the way." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:21 am

Izumi stepped up. "This way." She smiled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Sorren laid down on the grass. "you guys go ahead, i need to rest, just got back from a mission remember." Sorren said, dozing off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending Time by the Pond   Spending Time by the Pond Empty

Back to top Go down

Spending Time by the Pond
Page 1 of 1