Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blurs and some lunch.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:55 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a cloudy day, but also a warm one, and Troy was once again out looking for things to do. He thought about taking a walk over to the bookstore that Allison worked at, although it was a little bit of a walk away. Since it was a nice day anyway, he took the walk and started to head over. As he was walking, on the sidewalk near him there was a black blurof movement, almost like a shadow, but nothing was there. "What?" He asked himself out loud, and quickly dismissed it, continuing to walk to the Spirit of the Night bookstore. When he got there, he opened the door and looked inside to see if anyone was there. "Hello?" He asked inside the store.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:19 am

Troy looked over at the dog, and decided that enough weird stuff had happened that day, he could deal with a talking dog. "I'll try, but I don't know much about this kind of stuff." He said, and walked over to Sammy, looking for the source of the bleeding on him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:31 am

"If you mean Demons and a Talking dog. Then I won't blame you. The name's Samiel." the dog introduced himself.

"What are you doing here,Wraith?" Alison asked. Wraith just chuckled and took a few steps closer, "Why don't we let you little pet see what is happening?" he asked looking in Samiel's and Troy's direction. "Leave samiel out of this." Alison growled. "Oh, it's not the dog." he said before his eyes started to glow a yellow orange color. LLooking at Troy a beam of light was heading for him.

"Boy look out!" Samiel shouted as the beam was homing in on Troy.

Ooc: the Beam allows normal people to see the Supernatural.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:43 am

"Well, I wasn't talking about that part of it, but-" Troy started to say, when he noticed Samiel warn him about the beam. He quickly looked around, and tried to back out of the beam's way, but since he couldn't see it, he was hit by it anyway. He let out a slight grunt and fell back on the ground from losing balance, landing on his backside. "What the heck was that?" He asked Sammy, not looking back at the other two yet and unaware of the effects of the beam.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 am

Samiel blinked, "I'm not sure. I just hope Alison will be ok." he said looking back at the two Demons.

Alison stood with shock in her eyes. "What did you do?" she asked in a shaky voice. "Relax, I just gave him the sight to see us." Wraith said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:59 am

"Yeah, I hope so too." Troy said, and looked back over in her direction, only to see that he could completely see her in her demon form and the other man. "Oh, that's what it did..." He muttered and looked back at Sammy. "Well Samiel, I'm Troy. And I should probably bandage you up somehow." He introduced himself, and looked around for anything to bandage him up with, and decided his hoodie should work well.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:05 am

Samiel looked at Troy in disbeleif. "You can see them can you?" he asked. He looked at his wounds and noted that his leg was bleeding. He had stay as stil as possible, else he'd risk losing more blood.

Alison growled deeply and lunged at Wraith. The male demon chuckled and stepped to the side. "Oh Alison, did you forget who trained you?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:36 am

"Well, yeah. I can now. I doubt you would know how long this would last, would you?" Troy said, making conversation as he used his pocket knife to cut the sleeve off of his hooded sweatshirt. He took the sleeve and started to figure out how to put it on. "This might hurt a bit." He mentioned as he slid the sleeve over his bloody leg, and looked around for something to keep it on tight.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:05 am

"Don't worry about it kid." Samiel said as he grunted from the pain. He looked back at Alison and Wraith who were still fighting. "I'm not sure but from the looks of it. I'd say it won't be too long." he said as Alison was thrown to the ground. "Any last words before I send you back to H***?" Wraith asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:19 am

Troy looked back at Alison and Wraith also, and his eyes widened as he saw what was going on. What does he mean, back to... He thought, trying to make sense of it. What he knew though was that she seemed to be losing her fight, and Samiel was injured. "I'll be back." He said, and quickly rushed over to Wraith with his pocket knife, and attempted to stab him in the side.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:37 am

"Troy wait!" Samiel shouted before he growled in frustration. He summondsed one of his shadow hounds and sent him after Troy.

Alison was having a tough time trying to dodged her old mentore's attacks and was failing.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:45 am

Troy looked back and saw that the Shadow hound was coming after him. He stopped running, and looked back at Samiel. "I don't know if you can see this or not, but she needs help!" He said, and then looked back again at the two demons fighting.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:00 am

Samiel bared his teeth, "Of course I can see. But what could a human hope to accomplish?" he snarled in question. The shadow hound made it's way over to Troy, "However with the help of a demon is another story."

Alison fell to the ground in her demon form as Wraith stepped on her neck. "Now now ***** must we continue this untill you are no longer consious?" he asked her. Alison growled as he spoke her old name. "That is not my name anymore!" she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:04 am

Troy was about to open his mouth to argue, but then stopped. He hadn't even started to think about what he would of done if he did attack Wraith. "Alright, fine. Are you sure you're up to this?" He asked Samiel, not wanting him to hurt himself again.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:31 am

Samiel chuckled, Theshadow hound is a part of my shadow. I'll be fine." he said eyeing Alison's old mentor. The Shadow hound saw what Samiel was looking at and got the idea.

Wraith had his blade above alison's throat and was about to send it down. "Any last words befor I drag you back to He**?" he asked her with a sneering grin. Alison looked behind him and smirked, "I'm not going back; you are."

Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:40 am

Troy watched as Samiel and the Shadow hound seemed to have a plan, and smirked as he saw the shadow hound behind Wraith and ready to go. Since he was sure there wasn't much he could do at the moment, he thought about everything that had happened that day. I'm going to have to ask her about all of this. I hope she can at least give me some answers. He decided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blurs and some lunch.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Yokai - Karyuudo-
Jump to: