Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blurs and some lunch.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

Blurs and some lunch. Empty
PostSubject: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:55 am

It was a cloudy day, but also a warm one, and Troy was once again out looking for things to do. He thought about taking a walk over to the bookstore that Allison worked at, although it was a little bit of a walk away. Since it was a nice day anyway, he took the walk and started to head over. As he was walking, on the sidewalk near him there was a black blurof movement, almost like a shadow, but nothing was there. "What?" He asked himself out loud, and quickly dismissed it, continuing to walk to the Spirit of the Night bookstore. When he got there, he opened the door and looked inside to see if anyone was there. "Hello?" He asked inside the store.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:05 am

Alison was in the back room asleep on the couch. (she stayed up late reading a book about a boy that could see spirits*Bleach*) She didn't hear troy coming in the store. Lightly snoring her legs and arms twiched like a dogs would f it was dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:13 am

Troy walked further into the store, looking on the shelves at the various books. He wondered if there was anything about mysterious shadows. As he started to look through the books, he heard light snoring from the back. He continued to walk down and saw Allison on the couch, and smirked slightly at her combination of snoring and twitching. He turned to leave when he bumped into a book that was slightly hanging out of the bookcase. It fell off, and he caught it before it hit the ground, but made a loud noise catching it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:16 am

"No not the bat!" Alison yelled bolting up from a crashing sound. Trying to stop her heart from pounding out of her chest she looked around and saw Troy. "Uh, Troy what are you doing with that book?" she asked him sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:22 am

Troy nearly had a heart attack, jumping again and almost bumping into the bookcase once more. "Oh! Hey Allison, I, well, had just come to see if you were here. I saw you were sleeping and started to leave, when I accidentally bumped into the bookcase and knocked the book over. I caught it before it hit the ground though." Troy explained, slightly embarrassed and energetic from the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:30 am

"Oh I-I didn't mean to scare you." she said blushing slightly. I can't beleive I didn't sence him come in. she thought. "What was i dreaming about?" Alison asked herself and turned to Troy, "Was there something you needed, Troy?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:38 am

Troy noticed Allison blush, which made his own cheeks get slightly red. "Yeah, I was wondering if you were free and wanted to go grab some lunch, if you're hungry." He said, recovering from his prior shock. He almost mentioned the blurry shadows he had seen, but instead he decided to save that for another time.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:47 am

"Lunch? Sure, I'm starving." she said getting off the couch and grabbed the "Closed" sign. "Where do you want to eat?" she asked the young man.It had been a few weeks since they met, but in the short amount of time Alison felt like they were close friends.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:03 am

Troy shrugged, and said "Well, there's this diner nearby we could try, unless you have an idea of what you feel like having for lunch." He watched Allison grab the closed sign, and started to walk to the door, waiting for her to come over before he went out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:23 am

Alison put the sign on the door, "You pick. I'll eat just about anything." she replied grabbing the stor's keys. Once outside she locked the door feeling a slightly strong breeze ruffling her long hair.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:38 am

Troy followed Allison outside, and felt the breeze also. It felt not warm, but also not cold, like a neutral temperature. "Okay then, let's go check out that diner then." He said, and walked down the road a bit, looking back ot make sure Allison was following.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:42 am

Out of the cornor of her eye Alison saw a strange figure. It looked human but it was wearing a black robe. Better keep an eye out for him. she thought as she looked back at Troy. Seeing him looking at her made her blush again, why she felt this way was unknown to her. Not wanting to ponder over it she followed Troy to the dinner.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:08 am

Troy noticed that Allison had taken a glance somewhere else, and looked where she had been looking before. He didn't notice whatever she had been looking at, and turned back around to keep walking. Eventually he got them to the diner, opened the door to go in, and held it open for Allison.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:22 pm

"Have you been here before Troy?" Alison asked looking at the dinner. When she walked in she saw a small counter and a few talbes along with some booths. Alison walked to a booth beside a window.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:00 am

Troy followed Allison to the booth and sat down. "Yeah, I used to come here a bit. It was a little while ago." He responded. "I don't know why, but I kind of just stopped coming. Was there ever anywhere you used to go to?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:44 pm

The waitress walked up to their table, "Hello can I get you anything to drink?" she asked them, "I'll have a Coke-a-cola." Alison replied. "I used to travel alot, so I never really stayed in one place for long." Alison relpied to Troy.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:33 pm

"I'll have some Coke too." Troy also said to the waitress. "Oh, you travelled? That's nice. Were there any really nice places you ever went to?" He asked, interested about the topic of travelling and curious about the different places around the world.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Alison grabbed a menu from the Salt and pepper shaker and looked at the lunch foods before replieing. "I've pretty much have been all over the world but the mostt interesting place that I have been at.. is. Here." she said shyly hiding her blush from behinde the menu.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:53 am

"Really? Out of everywhere you've been, here is the most interesting place?" Troy asked, in slight disbelief of Allison. He grabbed a menu and looked at it also. "Why is it so interesting here? There's practically nothing around." He continues.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:00 am

"Everywhere else was amazing yes but it didn't feel like home to me. This twon is the closest to a real home that I've ever had before." she said honestly. Allison put the menu down not feeling that hungry anymore and took a sip from her drink. "What brings you to this town other than to start over?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:11 am

"Well, I guess I can understand that. I guess you can go to the most amazing places, but they're just not that one place that feels close to you." Troy also put down his menu, half because he wasn't too hungry and half because he didn't want to keep them there if Allison wasn't hungry. "Well, I don't know. I used to come here as a kid, and it seemed like a good place to be." He replied to her question.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:50 am

Alisson chucked and glanced out the window and saw the shadow figure again. She widened her eyes slightly but it wasn't noticable. Just who are you? she asked herself. "Did you go to school here?" she asked trying to act cassual.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:58 am

Not noticing anything, Troy also continued to be casual. "No, I never spent enough time here to be able to go to school. I went to school back in the town I grew up in." He looked out the window, just as a glance, and saw what he thought was another weird blur, almost like some distortion. He blinked, and turned away from the window, looking back to Allison. "So,how did you get an education while you were traveling around?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:34 am

"Huh? Education?" Allison asked binking with confution. Oh man how do I explain that one? she asked herself. "I was homeschooled." Alison replied quickly.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:37 am

Troy found himself smirking, and almost laughing slightly. "It must have been interesting to say the least, getting taught while moving around. I guess it was a bit of learning from experience too." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blurs and some lunch.   Blurs and some lunch. Empty

Back to top Go down

Blurs and some lunch.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Yokai - Karyuudo-
Jump to: