Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia Goes to College

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia Goes to College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan opened his eyes and looked around, unlike when he went to sleep, his room was empty. He got out of bed and grabbed his shirt, he then walked out into the hall before putting it on. When he walked into his office/kitchen he saw Mia surrounded by a mess of papers, "How long have you been up?" he asked as he started putting on his shirt.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:55 am

Mia stepped out of the elevator. She was starting to really learn the lay of this place. She stepped up to Dylan's door and knocked, unaware of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:01 am

Dylan walked into the hall from his office, "Oh, hey Mia," he said, "I'm in here, come on in."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:14 am

"Hey, what's up?" Mia called. She stepped into th doorway of Dylan's office and looked around. "What are you up to in here? Besides working, I got that." Mia asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 am

"Nothing much," Dylan said, "What about you? Did you send in all of the applications?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:40 am

"Just finished mailing the last few. I ended filling one out for UCLA, just for fun." Mia responded
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:46 am

"Well alright then," Dylan said. He then walked around Mia and leaned on the side of his desk facing her, "I guess all thats left is to wait." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:59 am

"No, not quite yet. I have to take an entrance exam before any college will even consider me as a potential recruit. The exam is in a few days." Mia told Dylan. I've been studying nonstop for the past week. My brain hurts, but it's worth it. THEN I get to sit around and wait." she shot him a look. "And NO helping me!" she added.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:06 am

"Don't worry," Dylan said, "I won't." he then grabbed both of Mia's hands and pulled her closer to him, "But... taking the view away from college..." he paused, "You, still haven't answered my question from last week. I know I said I would give you some time to think about it... but it's been a week. And I know this is being selfish, but I am really craving an answer." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:24 am

"I'm so sorry!" Mia exclaimed, just now realizing that it had indeed been a week. "I have been ruining about it, and I think...... I think that, as weird as this might sound to another person," she began, squeezing Dylan's hands a little harder and a small blush appearing on her face, "I think it's a great idea." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:32 am

Dylans face turned into a big grin, he couldn't think of what to say, "Seriously," Dylan said, he pulled Mia in and gave her a kiss, "So, do you want to do something to celebrate?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:40 am

Mia blushed happily as Dylan kissed her. "How about a trip to the beach? I need a calm break from studying or else my brain might pop." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:44 am

"Alright, beach it is," Dylan said, "You want to change into a bathingsuit first? So that we can go swiming." he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:50 am

"Sure, that sounds good to me!" Mia grinned.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:58 am

"Well alright then," Dylan said, "Lets get ready and I can warp us there in a minute."

At the beach, Dylan layed down on the sand and looked out on the beach. He enjoyed being there, it was even better since he was with Mia. And today was just perfect because she agreed to move in with him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:08 am

Mia was lounging in the sand next to Dylan, enjoying her time away from her studies. She streched out and then flipped over onto her stomach and sighed. "This is great........." she sighed happily, enjoying her time with Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:17 am

"Yea," Dylan said, he looked over at Mia, "We need to make sure to get as many of these days as possible. Cause its going to be difficult once you start going to college." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:39 am

"Yeah, you're right...." Mia sighed sadly. Not only would it be hard for her to see Dylan, but to top everything off she had to be away from Iruu for all that time, too. But she knew she had to do it, she wanted to be able to do something for other people.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:50 am

"But don't worry," Dylan said, "We will always be together, and we will always find time."

About a month later, Dylan opened his eyes and looked at Mia. The two had been living together for a month now and things were getting tense, but in a good way. Mia had been getting letters from colleges. She decided to wait till she got a letter from all colleges she applied to. And they both had a feeling that today would be the last day. "Hey, Mia," Dylan wispered lightly, "wake up, its morning."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:56 am

"Hmmmmmnn......?" Mia groaned quietly, not wishing to be disturbed from her sleep. She curled up into a tight little ball, but she peeked one eye halflway open to see what was going on around her. She yawned quietly, now totally disturbed from her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:10 am

"Hey come on," Dylan said in a normal volume voice, "Today is the day you are getting those last two letters." he said
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:23 am

"Aww, okay." she yawned as she hopped out of bed and streched her arms out.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:02 pm

"Here, you go into the kitchen," Dylan said, sitting himself up, "And I will go downstairs and get the mail," he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:22 pm

"Okay.." she responded sleepily with a yawn. She hauled herself out of bed and made her way into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:55 am

As Mia went into the kitchen Dylan went down pick up their mail. As he got down and looked through the mail he found the two letters he was looking for, one from Columbia and one from UCLA, "Well today is definetly the day," he thought to himself. He then started to make his way back up to his floor.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:59 am

Mia plopped down sleepily at the table and waited for Dylan to return.

OOC: IM so sorry, next post wont be as short
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia Goes to College
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next