Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New threat or a Ray of Hope

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

A New threat or a Ray of Hope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alison was restocking the bookshelves when she got to one of the book it started to burn her hand. With a hiss of pain she dropped the book as it fell to the floor she got a good look at the title: Angels: Ray's of Hope. "Must be covered in Holy Water." she said as she went behind the counter to get a small table clothe. She picked up the book by the spine and put it where it belonged. She didn't has problems with angels now but the did before she was given a second chance by the preist.

She heard the small bell ring signaling that someone had come into the stor. Alison sat up strate and turned to face the customer, "Welcome to the Spirit of the Night, How may I. Help. You?" she stopped slowly when she opened her eyes and saw a little girl. She recocgnized the child, only she wasn't an ordenary child; she was an Angel. An Angel that she would never forget.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:48 am

" Allison, are you b-becoming ally's or friends of some sort to this foul excuse of an angel, if you are I have no choice but to tell the priest about this." "The only way you can interact with this...."person" is if you confront the priest yourself and go through a simple ceramony, I personally think it's a wonderful idea, you become closer to God and you make a new friend!" "So what do you think, ready to go to the ceramony, Mika you must come to if you guys are willing." "Oh thos will be great, we could all be friends if you would like?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:32 am

"I'm not friends with a Fallen Angel. I don't trust them. Besides I'm still trying to compleat "My Soul to Take" pryer." Alison snapped. Now I lay me down to sleep. I pry t-to the L-l. Gahh!!!!!! Why can't I get that part?!?!?! she thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:05 pm

"I'm not going through some silly ceremony a pipsqueak angel came up with to get me 'closer to god'. And I don't need more friends. I'm my own friend, that's it. And the last time I saw a priest, things got a liiiittle crazy." Mika scoffed, walking over to a bookshelf and gingerly pulling out a book. "Oh, the Divine Comedy. I was there when it was first printed. It's such a great story......" she sighed happily, opening the book and flipping through a few pages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New threat or a Ray of Hope
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2