Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New threat or a Ray of Hope

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

A New threat or a Ray of Hope Empty
PostSubject: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Alison was restocking the bookshelves when she got to one of the book it started to burn her hand. With a hiss of pain she dropped the book as it fell to the floor she got a good look at the title: Angels: Ray's of Hope. "Must be covered in Holy Water." she said as she went behind the counter to get a small table clothe. She picked up the book by the spine and put it where it belonged. She didn't has problems with angels now but the did before she was given a second chance by the preist.

She heard the small bell ring signaling that someone had come into the stor. Alison sat up strate and turned to face the customer, "Welcome to the Spirit of the Night, How may I. Help. You?" she stopped slowly when she opened her eyes and saw a little girl. She recocgnized the child, only she wasn't an ordenary child; she was an Angel. An Angel that she would never forget.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:25 pm

"Hello I'm here for Angels: Ray's of Ho-" She paused and fell on the floor holding her finger tips to her temple, very lightly. Dahlia saw a vision of a girl that she met at the church she was talking to the preist, and overherd the preist say"I'll give you a second chance" ....(this is for tenshi) Her flash back was done and she stood up and looked at Alison. She walked up to the desk. "I don't think we've properly met yet!" She held out a hand. "I'm Dahlia, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Alison looked at Dahlia's hand and looked back to her, "Alison." she said before she turned back to restocking the shelves.

*Flashback starts*

Alison was inside a church with her hands tied behind her back. She was in so much pain it felt like her body was on fire. She truely was a demon. But over the years she grew tied of collecting souls for the Fallen Angel. She had had enough and wanted to change. Now here she was tied up and waiting for the preist to come.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Dahlia walkied into the church with a crate of holy water, and rosery's. She walked by Alison and went up into a room where the priest stayed, "and said,"Here you go your holy water and rosery's to bless and give to the sorrowful!" Preist:"Alright, could you give me a rosery and some holy water to bless for an appointment I need to go to." "Yes, here you go." She handed him a pretty blue jewled rosery and a little jar of holy water. "Thank you Dahlia." "Your welcome father anything for you!" She said with a cute little smile. Then she walked out of the preist's quarters. "The preist will be right with you!" She stood next to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:41 pm

"Was it nessesary that you tie me to a chair? You angels always were undrestimated by the other demons. At least I didn't kill any of you, the other's would of fought to the death." the femal demon said in a demonic voice.(Note that she doesn't look like she does in the pressent.) She was tied to a chair; it took several angels to restrain her. She had a few cuts and bruses on her face but it was nothing compaired to what she had done to a few of the severly injered angels.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:10 pm

"I'm sorry if you feel uncomforatable father is just really precautious he doesn't want anything to happen to his precious angels and church, but he really does love all!" "I'm very sorry I never really wanted any trouble between the angel and the demons." "All i've ever really want was peace!" She looked down at her feet and began to cry a little.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:27 pm

"There is no reason to fret my child." the Preist said placing his hand on Dahlia's shoulder. "As for this demon, it will go back to He** where it belongs." he said glaring at the girl in the chair. "If you think I should go back then you'll have o force me!" she shouted demonicly as her eyes started to turn red.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:33 pm

"Father, miss Demon don't fight, father there's been a misunderstanding, she doesn't want to hurt anything, we have the wrong idea about them and they got sad and angry, there's no reason to send them back to he**!" She said then turned to the demon with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:08 pm

The Female demon looked at the small Angel and chuckled, "Your not afraid of me?" she asked the child. Her eyes continued to low red and her hands started to form claws, and her teeth became more like the fangs of a wolf, "You really should be."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:16 pm

"Well, I'm kind of afraid of you but I know you guys can be kind, I can feel it, we both know that you don't want to your just locked in that state for being sent to he** you just didn't think that was fair did you?" She asked kind of waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:45 am

The female Demon glared at the Angel child, "I have waundered this Realm for 400 years, but I was in the Firey Pit for almost a Mallenia. All I wanted was some freedom from that place! No matter how hard I tried I couldn't resist to torment those Families! I'm tierd of running around like a stray dog." she said with tears starting to form in her eyes as she looked down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:57 am

"See Preist, she wanted to come out but she couldn't have freedom, that's why she haunts our relm don't make her go back to he**, give her freedom instead!" She said sad and sorry for the demon. With tears starting to come on herself. Preist: Hmm, Dahlia my angel apprentice you have truly speaken words of wisdom. Miss, I will give you a second chance, and not send you to he**. But for you to stay here on your second chance you must be true to my angels like Dahlia here. You should be greatful to her for saving you, must you always cherish this moment!" He finished and took her out of all the chains and cuffs. Then handed her a bracelet with a cross on it. "Take this it will always protect you." He said with a smile and walked away to his quarters.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:45 pm

The female demon looked at the braclet in wounder. It stung her hand yes but she would have to get used to it. thank youshe thought. "But what should my name be?" she woundered outloud trying to think of a good name. Just then she thought of a song she heard a while ago.

OOc:Name of the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJm2qV34sU4
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:28 pm

"Do u need help with your name?" "Alison is a good name, by the way i'm Dahlia. Abby is another nice name!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:44 am

"I like the name Allison." she said.

-End Flashback-

Allison shook her head and smiled, "It's good to see you again Dahlia." she said.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 am

"Nice to see you too, why was I here again.......oh I know, I was here for Angelss: Rays of Hope." "So how have you been, staying in your relationship with God I hope!" She smiles and threw out a wink.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:56 am

Allison chuckled nervously, "Well I'm trying. It's still hard for me to say his name." she said saddly. Even though she was given a second chance she hasn't asked for forgivness yet maybe it was because she was a deamon. She tried several times before but could never finish the prayers.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:15 pm

"Aww, thats ok we understand, trust me you will become stronger." She paused for a moment closing her eyes. "God says you are strong for trying your hardest, most demons aren't as strong as you, I am glad you got that second chance, I am also proud to call you my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:20 pm

"At least i'm trying. Huh?! Daughter?!" Allison shouted not meaning to be rude. Just how old is this kid? she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:34 pm

"Calm down, God sent me a message through thoughts telling me what I just told you, God is the father of all, and since you've become stronger and more holy, he forgives so, he is now proud to call you his daughter again." She said with a smile. She walked closer to the desk and looked around looking at all the books and shelves.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:28 am

"Aha. Well, this has been an interesting convorsation." a voice commented from somewhere. A few footsteps were heard, and then out popped an angel with black wings, white hair, and glowing red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:32 am

"Uhh. Are you a cosplayer? If not, turn into a human right now!!" Alison shouted at the new comer. She could tell that this new girl wasn't a deamon or an angel.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:33 am

"I know I'm technically a gaurdian angel and all but......I'm scared, dear O-Holy-God please tell me whats going on.....ok i'll have to find out myself..........Who are you, are you a dark angel.... how did you get here?" Dahlia stood there nervously. Then she thought to herself," hmm, no flashbacks whatever this is it is very strong, because my powers are weak hmmm.......
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:45 am

"My name is Mika, and I'm no Dark Angel. They are abrasive and uncooth. I am a Fallen Angel.There is a big difference." Mika scoffed as she reverted to her human-esque form. "As it would so happen, however, I was just attending a cosplay convention. Those silly things allow me to walk around among the humans in my true form, which I would take any day over this, "primitive" form, without even one of them suspecting. My "costume" has even won me prizes before." Mika grinned mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:41 pm

"If I went anywhere in my true form people would be running away screaming their heads off. Also," Allison said in a sirious tone, "Which is worse the Dark angel or Fallen Angell?" she asked. She was confused but she knew that she didn't like the Fallen Angel, Mika.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New threat or a Ray of Hope   A New threat or a Ray of Hope Empty

Back to top Go down

A New threat or a Ray of Hope
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Yokai - Karyuudo-
Jump to: