Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking free

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

Breaking free  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Breaking free    Breaking free  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:14 am

First topic message reminder :

"Get away from me!" Cole shouted as he threw a scientist off of him. Cole was being tested to see what fire powers he could use. This time he did a little experiment, 'lets see who gets incinerated first!' "I've had enough of your stupid little tests! Get out of my way or I'll make you into a nice pile of ashes!" Cole screamed at the men who were guarding the doors. The men took out cattle-prods and turned them on. Cole just laughed at them and rushed towards them. The second the men lunged at Cole with their weapons he lit himself on fire and slammed into them. "I told you I'd hurt you, that's what you get for not listening!" Cole yelled at the guards who were flailing about trying to put out the fires that had started on their bodies. Cole ran out of the Testing room and down into the hallways.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking free    Breaking free  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Josh nodded is head and took off running with the other two.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking free    Breaking free  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Sonija went throught the doors and saw a vast lake and on the other side of the lake stood a forest. "Woah! This would be cool if we were not running for our lives right now." she said as she went back into her human form.The sky however was black with no moon but with thousends of stars. She looked back at the lab, it was just as she remembered when she was captured. It looked like a large dome with many smaller buildings.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking free    Breaking free  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:08 pm

The Flygon Gijinka grinned and landed next to Sonija. "It is pretty out here," smiled Sandy staring up at the night sky, wishing she could freely fly through it and see the world from above.

"You know, if you three were in your pokemon forms I might just be able to carry you in mine."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking free    Breaking free  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:08 am

Cole burst out of the doors and joined the rest of the group. "He looked at the lake, the forest, and the stars. "Wow this is a great veiw from such a horrible place too. We should probably around the lake though, they have snipers on the roof." Cole explained.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking free    Breaking free  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:31 am

Sonjia turned into her Pokemon form. "Well what ever we do we need to do it quickly." she said impationtly looking back to the lab. I hope I never have to go back there again she thought with disgust. The scientists took her away from her home and away from her perents. "I hope I can see my family again." she whispered softy.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking free    Breaking free  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Josh ran out the doors with the others, and saw the lake. "Yeah, it's nice." he said simply, not taking the time to admire its beauty. "Well, what are we waiting for? Lets get going." he said, still not sure what the group had decided to do, and turned into his pokemon form just in case.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking free    Breaking free  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:05 am

"Okay, all of you hop on and I'll fly us away from here." replied the Flygon Gijinka laying flat on her belly in her pokemon form so that the others could easily climb up her.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking free    Breaking free  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:10 am

Cole awkwardly walked toward the dragon-like gijinka and hoped onto her back. "Umm.. I think I'm ready, I hope." Cole retorted.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking free    Breaking free  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:22 am

Sonjia shifted to her pokemon form and hopped on the Dragon Gijinka's back. Now that she was a little higher up she could see most of the forest; off in the disance was a canyon.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking free    Breaking free  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:37 am

Josh, already in pokemon form, climbed up onto the Flygon gijinka's back. "Are you sure you'll be able to carry us all?" He asked, feeling slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking free    Breaking free  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:01 pm

"I'll be fine. Don't you worry." she smiled, preparing to take off. She propelled herself into the air using her powerful back legs, her wings soon taking over the job of keeping her airborne. The flygon-gijinka then promptly carried them towards the canyon, deciding that it would probably be home to some cave or another where the could shelter for the time being.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking free    Breaking free  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:39 am

*time skip* They were now at the canyon. Cole was looking for signs of other people, or Pokemon. "Hey guys I think i found somewhere we can hold out at!" Cole shouted back towards the group. He turned to face the cavern with a small, tucked away entrance, but the inside was huge. It had all the room they would ever need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking free    Breaking free  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking free
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2