Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From the South, to the Town, To the Guild

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

From the South, to the Town, To the Guild Empty
PostSubject: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:49 am

Izumi walked up to the guild with her party of friends. She stopped for a second to admire the place, it was the first place to ever accept her as a normal pokemon. "Well, here we are. This is Grassveil's very own guild." Izumi said.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Location : That place with the stuff and the things, you know the place!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: StarCutter
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:52 am

Missal kept turning his head in every direction, "Wow this place sure is big..." he said, trying to take everything in.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:01 am

Starfire laughed at the Mudkip, "I know how you feel. I just joined up here myself." the Vulpix said.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:03 am

"So erm...where am I supposed to sign up?" Missal asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:06 am

"Just follow me we have to find Giuld Master Kiyami first." Starfire said looking for Echo the Altaria.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:08 am

"She sometimes stops by my shop, if you want to check there first we can." Izumi offered.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:10 am

"Maybe we should check here, as we're already at the guild." the Mudkip answered.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:54 am

"Sure, let's see if we can't find her." Izumi said as she strode on, keeping her eyes pealed for Keyami.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:58 am

A large cream Persian strode out of a doorway in which you could briefly see fluffy pink cushions and several mew plushies and other collectibles. The pokemon stretched out each of his legs individually before noticing the party of pokemon. "Why hello there!~" He trilled in his usual sing-song voice. "And what brings you lovely pokemon to the guild on this day? Perhaps to join?" Something seemed to snap inside of the guildmaster. "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN JOIN JUST BY WALKING IN AND SAYING YOU WANT TO!? WELL LET ME TEEEELL YOU!" he roared. "You can!" whistling a merry tune, he beckoned the group of pokemon to follow him into his chambers.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:01 am

Missal's eyes suddenly grew wide, "So I guess this is where I'm supposed to sign up...but why he suddenly start yelling...?" he thought. "Umm yes, I'd like to sign up if that's ok." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:05 am

Whisking in as she stepped by, hearing the question, Ripple stood in front of Missal. "Err.. Guildmaster Keyami is a bit...prone to mood swings" She explained. Hearing her name being called, she waved her tail and trotted off.

"Marvelous!" Keyami chirruped. "So, i'll need your team name and the members" he spoke through the brown and white speckled plumage from some sort of bird pokemon as he poised himself to write. He had taken out his record book and opened to a page where the latest members were still scrawled in the loopy..mouth writing of the guildmaster.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:07 am

"Umm, I think it'll just be me in this team...oh yeah! My name's Missal." He started, "and...team name, team name, team name! How about 'Team Starcutter'?" Missal suggested.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:21 am

Izumi still found herself a tad intimidated by the new guildmaster, although most pokemn would agree that she was the more intimidating of the two species. It was more because Keyami had a tendancy to always be changing and Izumi was never sure what would affect him and what wouldn't. But, that didn't mean that she didn't like him. In fact, she was glad he had become the new guildmaster, not that she hadn't liked the previous one.

"Sorry to just barge in and bother you like this. I was coming back to restock my store and I met this little guy." she said.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:22 am

"I'm not that little..." Missal said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:26 am

"Oh it's no problem!" Keyami smiled, tilting his head to the side. He finished scribbling down 'Missal' and 'Team Starcutter' into the records, adding on the date and his signature. "You're all set Missal!" he announced, nosing the book back into it's spot in a bookcase, it's huge leather-bound spine taking up a lot of the shelf. Next, his reached into a deep chest and pulled out a small bag. "In it is everything you'll need for your explorations. Be sure to have it at all times." he then gave a wide grin, finishing with "Happy Exploring!"

(I totes forgot about that part)
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:28 am

"Thank you!" Missal said, taking the items from the Persian. He started walking away but quickly stopped, "Umm...now what am I supposed to do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:33 am

"Congradulations on becoming a guildmember!" Izumi said happily. "Where do you think you want to go first?" Izumi asked him.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:36 am

"Umm...Is there a place where I can drop off some of the extra stuff I brought with me?" Missal asked, "Cause there's some things I brought that I would like to keep safe."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:38 am

A bright blue flash indicated the arrival of the ever-perky Glaceon, Ripple. "Hiya! I'm usually the informant along with my partner Laurel, so you'll be seeing a bit of me" she laughed. "I'll take you to your room! Do you mind sharing one? Of course, theres always free rooms that are empty if you prefer to be alone"
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:40 am

"Hello there, sharing a room is fine, I'm sure I can deal with it." Missal chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:47 am

"Great!" The blue pokemon skipped to a separate wing of the building, indicating that Missal was to follow. "The pokemon you'll be sharing with is..." She thought for a moment, not having the list of who was in what room. "It's either Aquamarine, a nice little buizel. She's very kind. Or Nugale. My memory isn't too great" she laughed. "Nugale is a slightly hyperactive Emolga. I wouldn't recommend giving her sweets" She chuckled a bit. "Well i suppose you'll see who shows up eh?"

(Nugale is rped by Rai and Aquamarine is rped by Zash I just picked two random ones so if they get all protesty just blame it on me xD)
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:51 am

"Ok then, thanks by the way! I'm sure either room mate will be fine." The Mudkip said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:49 pm

(I recently gained custody of Nugale from Rai, so here we go XD)

"Watcha guys talkin' 'bout?" a very excited Nugale said as she just came out of nowhere. "And what's all this talk of a new member that I keep hearing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Missal jumped back in surprise, "Where on earth did she come from?" he thought to himself.
"I'm going to guess that you're Nugale." Missal said, recomposing himself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:04 pm

"Yup! Nugale's my name, don't wear it out!" Nugale giggled as she floated around Missal's head. "And, I hear your name is Missal!" Nugale said, proud that she already knew the new guy's name. "I'm the best at figuring out people's names, just try to beat me!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

From the South, to the Town, To the Guild
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next