Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From the South, to the Town, To the Guild

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Izumi walked up to the guild with her party of friends. She stopped for a second to admire the place, it was the first place to ever accept her as a normal pokemon. "Well, here we are. This is Grassveil's very own guild." Izumi said.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Location : That place with the stuff and the things, you know the place!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: StarCutter
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:27 pm

"I honestly don't think I can." Missal said while wondering how she figured out his name, "Anyway, I just stopped by to drop off some stuff, and then I'll..." He stammered off, "I really didn't think this through..."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:31 pm

"Think what through?" Nugale grinned. "Don't worry, I won't bite!" she laughed. "So, are you on a rescue team?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:34 pm

"I just joined an exploration team so I can get a bit stronger, as I'm looking for some treasure, but I won't be able to find it without getting stronger. I heard of the guild in Grassveil, so I came up from the south to join. But I never thought of what I'd do AFTER I signed up..." Missal explained.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:38 pm

"That's cool! I'm in a team too, and I'm on my own as well." Nugale chattered. "I'm not really looking for members, I just like to expore! I thought about looking for some members, but I got distracted and forgot." she laughed. "So, I guess we're roomies now, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:41 pm

"I guess so." Missal said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:46 pm

"Yay! We're gonna be best friends, I can tell!" Nugale said excitedly as she floated all around the room. She came to a stop right in front of Missal. "So, whaddya want to do now? Wanna explore the guild? Or the town? Or do you wanna go see the other places outside of town, like the dungeons and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:09 am

"Well first I want to drop some stuff off, then I guess I should learn where everything else in the guild is." Missal answered.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:12 am

"Okay! I'll show you around!" Nugale grinned, not going to take "no" for an answer. "So, where do you wanna go first?"
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:14 am

While Nugale was talking, Missal took a piece of paper out of his bag, and placed it on what seemed to be his bed. He then turned back to the Emolga, "I don't really know where anything is, so I guess you can decide." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:17 am

"Okay then! Follow me!" Nugale said happily as she began to exit the room. "I'll show you some of the coolest spots around the guild!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:19 am

"Well I hope that these places are as 'cool' as you say they are." Missal smiled as he started to follow Nugale.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:26 am

"Oh yeah, they're the best!" Nugale laughed as she lead on. She stopped in front of a huge board."This is the bulliten board, where all the jobs and outlaw notices are posted!" she said. "You can meet all kinds of other pokemon here, too!"
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:28 am

"Ok you win, this has to be a 'cool' place if this is where you get everything done." Missal joked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:34 am

"I'm not done yet!" Nugale grinned. She led Missal to a huge room with various tables and such. "This is the mess hall! We all eat dinner together here! Just dont be late." Nugale laughed, then she led Missal to the Guildmaster's Quarters. "This is where Keyami stays." she commented, then moved on to her final stop. "This is Izumi's Swap-Shop! I wonder if she's back yet." Nugale said as she floated up to the counter. "IIIIIIIIZUMIIIIIII!!!" Nugale shouted.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:37 am

Missal thought for a second, "Is Izumi the one that showed me here...? I wish I could remember names better..."

(OOC: Typo! "I wonder if she's back yet." Izumi said as she floated up to the counter."
Just saying)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:45 am

(thanks XD)
Izumi stepped up to the counter, her ears still ringing. "C-can I help you....." she said, stunned. "Oh, Nugale and Missal. How are you?" she asked. "I'm doing fine!" Nugale smiled, then she remebered something. "Oh! Miss Izumi, did you ever find a Yellow silk?" Nugale asker her. "No, I'm sorry. I didn't find any electric-attribute items today at all, actually." Izumi sighed. "Oh, that's okay. Maybe I'll find one!" Nugale said, perking up. "I bet you can if you try!" Izumi agreed. "So, how are you settling in, Missal?" Izumi asked.

Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:49 am

"Things are going fine, thank you. Still trying to figure out where I should start. But everything is going well." Missal replied.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:53 am

"I'm glad. Well, have fun you two!" Izumi said. "We will, thank you!" Nugale responded happily. "Well, I think that's about all I have to show you at the guild! What else do you wanna do?" Nugale asked.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:55 am

Missal thought for a moment, "I really can't think of anything else that I want to get done right now." He said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:12 am

"Well then, wanna go do a little exploring? It'll be fun! There are lots of dungeons with weaker pokemon in them, so don't worry about difficulty. And they're loaded with cool treasures and items!" Nugale responded quickly. "It would be a lot of fun, too!" she added.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:15 am

"Well I guess it would be a good start to trying to find those treasures...sure, why not?" Missal decided.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:55 am

Kutta, an Electrike who was partners with a Mareep who was currently lost from him, waddled up to the board. "Oh hello there!" He smiled, small sparks leaping off of his back casually, making a quiet snapping noise as they rose from his fur. "I'm Kutta, member of team Voltage. Who are you?" he then nodded a hello at Nugale, giving a happy wag of his tail.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:25 am

"HIIIYAAA KUTTA!!!" Nugale laughed. "How are you doing? Good? Bad? All of the above?" Nugale chittered happily.
Back to top Go down
Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:29 am

"Umm, I'm Missal." the Mudkip quietly replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the South, to the Town, To the Guild   From the South, to the Town, To the Guild - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

From the South, to the Town, To the Guild
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2