Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tower Prep - RP Topic

Go down 
+2
Ripple
SereneLittleRose
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Katie Hawkeye lay sleeping in a bed in her new room in the school. She woke and lay there for a few seconds before sitting up. "Where am I?" she asked not particularly aiming the question at anyone. She remembered falling asleep on the sofa, but not getting into a bed. XD
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Katie yawned, "Who cares!? As long as someone can teach me how to control my ability properly then I say who cares where we are?! Of course im sure our family and stuff are all gonna be worried..."
She sighed, "Every good thing also seems to have its bad points...."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:49 pm

"Well, there is some speculation on whether or not our parents agreed to send us here or not. Most people think they are the ones who signed us up for it." Daniel says. Whisper 120's voice comes on again, "All incoming freshman please go to the Auditorium for orientation." Daniel replies by saying, "Yea, yea, we are working on it Whisper." He then leads the two outside and points at a building on the other side of the flag pole, "You guys see that building there? That's where the auditorium is."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Katie nodded. "Thanks Daniel."
She grabbed Yumi by the arm and practically dragged her towards the building, not wanting to go into the auditorium alone. "Come on Yumi!! Let's go!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:36 am

Leon had been walking around, noticing all the new kids, when he saw Daniel. He walked up behind Daniel as he saw the freshman practically drag the other freshman towards the auditorium. "So, still showing the freshmen around?" he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:40 am

Daniel turns towards his roomate, "Look who finally decided to wake up. And yea, it was just a coincidance that Pyhsics needed to see me early. So I showed them the way to the auditorium, plus one of them is Ishi's new roomate."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:42 am

Yumi let out a sigh, but followed anyway. She didn't have a mother or father, so surely that theory was wrong. She was confused about tye big changes that have been suddenly made in her life, but she continued on anyway. When they entered, she stood by the doorway, wondering if the school had some policy against standing.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:20 pm

"Ishi? With a freshman roomate?" Leon said, hoping that Ishi's new roomate had patience. He let out a quick chuckle just thinking about it."Well anyway, now that they're going for orientation I guess we could wait for them to come back out." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Katie glanced around the auditorium and randomly chose a seat.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:02 am

"Nope, we are meeting for lunch. And either way, Physics wanted to see me early this morning. He had some new idea I need to try with my ability." he starts to walk off, "See you at lunch!"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:42 am

Yumiko waits for the orientation to begin. She was still hungry, that apple wasn't quite enough for her. She didn't say anything though, too ashamed to ask for more food.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:05 am

*bump*
Axi, you need to do the orientation cause we have no idea about whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:22 pm

((Okay, the orientation is actually a video so you will have to give me a bit to find one, because we never see the full un-interuppted version of it in the show. I am sure there are a bunch of fan-made videos so it shouldn't be too hard.))
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:15 pm

{okay..... couldn't you just describe what happens in the video... then post a youtube link to back it up?}
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 am

Okay I found a fan made video, its okay I guess, it captures the gist of the what you need to know. Other stuff that the real orientation would cover is probably included in my description of Tower Prep and the show. It does not however cover the Gnomes, I know that for a fact. Everybody knows about them through personal experience. It also probably talks about the detention facility, its called West Campus. If you get in trouble, then you get sent to West Campus for a certain period of time. Nobody really talks about West Campus, the students don't know anything and the teachers won't say anything. And the students that come back from West Campus NEVER say anything (Yes all that emphasis was necessary, the students come back are terrified of it) When one teacher was telling one of the main characters about what West Campus was, he said, "Image your worst fear, and triple(or multiply times ten something like that) it. That is what West Campus is like." (It was rumored that this teacher was sent to West Campus once when he went to Tower Prep as a student) So anyway, here is the video:
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:29 am

Katie watched the video with interest and looked to Yumi once it had ended, wondering whether it had changed her overall opinion on the school or not.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:09 am

OoC: I feel like including this just so that you guys can see what at least one of the teachers in Tower are like. Not all teachers are like this, some are the exact opposite.

Daniel walked into a small lecture hall. The door that he had walked through said "Physics" on it. "Physics? are you here?" Daniel was looking for his professor.

"Daniel!" Physics shouted, "Think fast!!" he chucks a large soccer right at Daniels face.

"Whoa!" Daniel quickly ducks before the ball hits him. Once it bounces off the wall he stood back up, "WHAT THE HECK WAS THE ABOUT PHYSICS!!"

"Why did you move?" Physics looked completely confused at Daniels reaction and ignored his question.

"Because you threw a soccer ball at me!" Daniel replied.

"But why didn't you let it just go right through you?" Physics asked, "Your ability, Quantum Tunneling, allows you move through solid objects, but you only go through large stationary objects such as walls or doors. So the thought occurred to me, why can't you do the exact opposite, allow small moving objects to go through you? So I came up with some energy displacement problems for you to solve, hopefully they will help you figure out how to bring your ability to the next level." Physics drops a large stack of papers onto his desk.

"More extra homework Physics? I could barely finish the last set." Daniel said as he picked up the papers.

"You can take your time with this set," Physics said, "now take your seat, class is about to begin." he went to his computer and pulled up the days lesson plan.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:18 am

Solaris blinked after the orientation video, still not sure what to think. She leaned over to Katie and asked, "Hey, what's your opinion on all this?"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:09 am

Yumi hadn't been paying much attention. She looked down at her hands and began thumb wrestling herself. Of course her left hand won, as she was a lefty and after it sid she looked towards Katie and whispered."All I want to know is why there are so many secrets."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Katie blinked at the two people who were whispering to her. "I agree Yumi... but it's also kind of exciting if you think about it. I'm Katie by the way." she smiled quietly to Solaris, "Pleased to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:39 am

"My name is Solaris. Sorry about asking you that out of the blue, but I was looking to see what other people were thinking of this." Solaris wispered to Kate.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:40 am

"It's fine." she chuckled, hoping they would be dismissed soon. "I wish they'd just let us go. I kinda wanna go explore around the school a bit more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tower Prep - RP Topic   Tower Prep - RP Topic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tower Prep - RP Topic
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3