Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Air Force-ing a Way Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Air Force-ing a Way Out Empty
PostSubject: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Melodia walked into an empty park in New York City. Feeling as though she was alone, she relaxed and pulled out a small ocarina that she always had with her. She blew a few soft notes into it and then said, "Come out, Zephr. It's safe now." She blew a few more notes and then played them all again in a short song. The notes themselves seemed to come alive and they were incarnated into a mythical beast, the Cynogriffon.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Wolf let out Czars cause he was whining that he was bored. They flew low over the empty park so they wouldn't be seen. Then Czars let out a screech. Wolf looked down and saw a large Griffin like creature next to a girl. How many magicians are in this city? But of course that was a good thing too. He landed down a couple yards away from Melody and calmed Czars down. He was acting really weird, like he'd never seen another griffin before, which he hadn't.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:45 am

Melodia was in shock as a man and a griffon landed a few yards away from where she and Zephr stood. Zephr saw the other griffon and howled, looking intrigued yet also a little riled up at the other griffon. Melodia was usually pretty shy, but she could see that he was another magician so she decided to introduce herself. "Uhm, hello. It's sort of suprising to see another magician out. My name is Melodia, but my nickname is Melody, so you can call me that. This is my friend Zephr. He's a Cynogriffon, but they're more commonly known as sky-hounds." Zephr barked in agreement.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:26 am

"Nice to meet you Melody, Zephr,, I'm Wolf. And this is Czars." He looked up at Czars who was studying the other griffin. "You'd be suprised actually, a lot of magicians have been around here." Wolf thought he had seen this girl before, but he wasn't going to mention it yet.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:46 am

"Really? That's interesting." Melody said. "Well-what I mean is-I was transferred to this base a while ago and I haven't really seen any around. Are they all hiding?" she asked, then lowered her voice, "Or is it the Gails?"
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:52 am

Wolf lowered his voice too but in a joking matter, "Its the Gails," Czars screeched when he heard gails, "Hey, you trying to tell everyone in New York we're here?" He looked up at Czars.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:18 am

Melody smiled embarrassedly. "I'm sorry, I just hate fighting Gails. At least, without my bird. It's so much harder...." she quickly looked at Zephr. "I'm sorry, you know what I meant." "Suuuuuure, okay." Zephr said telepathically to Melody.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:23 am

"Yeah, they're pretty annoying. They just keep coming." Wolf made Czars lay down. "Yeah, Czars helps a kill them though. They're suprisingly soft," Then he laughed at the way that came out.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:31 am

"Yes, and you should see them flee when I fly overhead. The noise from the engine drives them absolutely crazy." she said, thinking of the times she had been on a mission when she had been attacked. Zephr shot another look at her. "Plane junkie." he said, acting hurt even though he really wasn't. "You and your bird. You always talk about your bird. Shesh, I play second fiddle to a bucket of bolts." he said. "And I talk about you just as much." she snapped back lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:35 am

Wolf raised his eyebrow, then he remembered telepathy. "Didn't know they were sensitive to sound." He leaned against Czars, who didn't care. "You fly a plane?" He was now interested, ready to listen.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:43 am

"Uhm yeah I do. You see I- well, I'm in the Air Force. When I say bird, I'm referring to the stealth bomber I fly." Melody said, a tad less outward then she had before. She wasn't sure how Wolf would react to the fact that she was a soldier.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:47 am

"Wow.." Wolf respected the fact that she was in the military, but he didn't know what to say back so he redirected, "You fly a STEALTH bomber? That must be cool."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:59 am

"Um, yes it's pretty fun." she laughed, happy that he seemed to take an interest in her profesion. "The bomber I fly can potentially reach speeds of up to 250 miles per hour. The technicians are trying to make it go much faster than that though." she said excitedly. Zepher just plopped onto the ground and scratched behind his ears.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:28 pm

"Well two hundred fifty miles seems pretty good." He tought at that speed your head would explode, but people had been at hugher speeds before. He was thinking of how he really didn't have anything to talk about, all he was was a mechanic, nothing special. Even though it is hard to compare flying a 250 miles per hour plane.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:46 pm

"Yeah, it's sorta slow, but at the moment mine is still in the prototype stage. Were looking at ways to perfect stealth bombers and, well, almost combind a stealth bomber with a fighter jet to turn the bomber into a more offensive plane." Melody said, realizing that the prodject was to be kept under wraps. But, she could say that much, she just couldn't reveal specific information and she couldn't go sharing it with lots and lots of people. "I reallyadmire the technicians and the mechanics behind the project, thought. They're the ones who make the plane happen. I just fly it for them." she smiled. "So, what do you do for a living?" she asked, interested to know.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:53 pm

"I'm a mechanic," Wolf said shocked. "But for cars and trucks, I'm no plane technician." He thought back to his job. "But, y'know, gets money so I'm not complaining. The moment he got off Czars he walked up and looked around the park. He only crushed a few benches.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:00 pm

"That's still really cool!" Melody said happily. "If it weren't for the mechanics of the world, then there would be no cars, or planes, or even trains for that matter!" she continiued. Zephr, who had been lying around, yawned and put his head on his paws. "So, do you live here in New York, too? Or are you just visiting?" she asked, knowing how many tourists often came to New York for sightseeing.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:05 pm

"I live here, not the greatest city on earth if your not just visiting though," He thought of a time when someone broke into his house, they made away with a frostbitten arm. "You live here?" He said making conversation. Czars went over to a memorial and was about to bite off its head, "Czars! Would you quit destroying the park!!" He walked away and through telepathy he said, Eh, I didn't want it anyway.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:14 pm

"Yes, I do." she said, giggling softly at the griffon. Zephr got up, streched out his wings, then flopped back down in a different position. "I don't live on the base though. There are some houses where some soldiers are assigned to live. That's where I live, not too far from the base." she said.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:21 pm

"Hm, good for you..." He said happily.He picked up some peaces of bench and hid them, "Well I think I've wasted more than enough of your time," He called Czars over and got on top of him. He seemed enthusiastic to leave, which Wolf colded him for. He started getting ready to fly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:33 am

"It's alright, really! I'm on a break anyway, the only thing waiting for me back at the base is a big pile of paperwork....." she cringed at this thought. Zephr grunted unhappily at the mention of the word work. Melody gave him a hard shove with her foot. "Say, that reminds me. What is your magic element?" she asked Wolf.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:40 am

Czars huffed, Seriously,do you have any patience?, "Oh, its ice," He held up his hand and a snowball materialized in his palm. He tossed it up in the air and it exploded sending a small shower of snow around a ten foot radius.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:47 am

"That has to be a very useful element!" Melody said happily. "Yeah, all you can do is cause your enemies to go deaf." Zephr giggled. Melody kicked him lightly.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:03 am

"Whats your element?" He said watching the last of the snow floating to the ground. Is melted slowly on the ground.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:07 am

"My element is sound. It's not exactly as flashy as others, but it gets the job done!" she said. Zephr got back up and streched himself out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Air Force-ing a Way Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next