Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Air Force-ing a Way Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Air Force-ing a Way Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Melodia walked into an empty park in New York City. Feeling as though she was alone, she relaxed and pulled out a small ocarina that she always had with her. She blew a few soft notes into it and then said, "Come out, Zephr. It's safe now." She blew a few more notes and then played them all again in a short song. The notes themselves seemed to come alive and they were incarnated into a mythical beast, the Cynogriffon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:16 am

"Wow, haven't heard of that one before." True there were dozens of elements, some that haven't even been discovered, but sound was exotic. "I'm suprised you aren't a singer," More than not an element will affect a persons proffesion, unless they have their heart set on something.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:17 am

"Well.... I...... That is....." Melody's face grew bright red. "She can sing really, really well. But she doesn't believe it. She also hates singing in front of other people, even me." Zephr cut in.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:29 am

"Oh, well thats nothing to be emmbarssed about," He assured, then Czars snorted, All you can do is make a snowball, Then Wolf said outloud, "Hey Czars, mind shutting up?" Then he shrunk him back down to his quarter.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:06 am

Melody smiled. She still couldn't help having the feeling that this was all... so.... familiar, but she brushed it off, presuming it to be just a silly thought of hers.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Wolf put the quarter in his pocket, "Uh, what were we talking about?" He narrowed his eyes. "Oh, yeah...but aside from that," He redirected the conversation cause she didn't seem like she was comfortable with singing. "Have you seen any Gails while you are here?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:02 pm

"I've flown past quite a few groups of them recently, but they were closer to the ground than I was so I couldn't quite make out how many there were. They were pretty small though, smaller than usual." she said, recalling her last fly-over patrol.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:43 pm

"I wonder why that is there is so many, you'd think they'd travel in the biggest pack.," Wolf saw no reason for them to be in smaller groups, they must have been migrating to somewhere... "So......." Wolf looked around, lost on what to talk about now.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:20 am

"There's something strange that I've been noticing recently as I fly around recently." Melodia continiued, remebering yet another strange occurence from that very same fly-over and many more before it. "You've heard of Saint Elmo's Fire, right?" she asked. "And by that, I don't mean the movie. I mean the strange fire/light." She said, attempting to clarify herself.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:16 pm

"Yeah I think I've heard of it before what about it?" Gails usually never did anything strange, they always were just predators. What were they doing now?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:57 pm

"Well, I've been seeing a whole lot more of it lately. I mean, significantly more than normal. And it's not like it's a normal occurrence normally, either." Melody said, in a more serious tone. "In your flying career, your lucky if you see it five times, tops. Now it seems like I see it every other time I go out."
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:54 am

"Hm." He said thinking about it. "Well....it can't do too much damage can it?" Well it could, but as far as Wolf knew it was just a natural phenominon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Force-ing a Way Out   Air Force-ing a Way Out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Air Force-ing a Way Out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2