Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!! Empty
PostSubject: MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!!   MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:17 pm

This is where you can make your character for my MÄR Heaven RP, do not make a character if you haven't read or watched MÄR Heaven. And if you haven't read or watched it, I SUGGEST YOU DO!!! This will be taking place two years after the second War Games. So the Chess Pieces are no more, Team MÄR has seperated and its original members live across the world, and the Cross Guard still protects the world from criminals.

Name:
Physical Description:
Personality:
History:
Past Affiliation(Chess Pieces, Cross Guard, niether[if you were part of the chess include your rank, be reasonable]):
Current Occupation:

ÄRM's
Prefered Element(You can have different elements than the one you chose, but most of your ÄRMs will have this element):
Prefered Type of ÄRM(Weapon,Guardian,Nature,Curse,Holy):
ÄRM's that you will use(You can have more as we go on just PM for approval, these will be the ÄRMs that you use most often, put them in a spoiler please to avoid long posts):

Example ÄRM application:
Name:
Type:
Element:
De-Activated Appearance:
Activated Appearance:
Abilites:
Magic Stones(If Applicable):

Side Note: No ÄRMs that are in the Anime/Manga, unless they are common like knives or swords with no abilities, Nature ÄRMs that increase strength or endurance are allowed but not 10 for both hands, that is just overkill. So that means, no Bobbo, no Totem Poles, No "Battle Scoop"(even though its common), etc.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!!   MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Name: Axineld, Jargol
Physical Description: Tall, semi-muscular, no features worthy of note. He wears a red robe almost all of the time, it covers a sleeveless shirt where he holds all of his arms.
Personality: Arrogant, likes to make jokes, forgetful at times. He doesn’t understand people doing things in excess or when they are unnecessary.
History:Loved to fight with his friends when he was a kid and always wanted to be a member of the cross guard. Unfortunately this dream never came to be for reasons unknown. He then went on to collect rare ÄRMs and find lost objects for the rich. Now he has a lot of debts that he needs to pay and a lot of debts that he can collect on.
Past Affiliation: None
Current Occupation:An “insurance agent” and rare ÄRM collector. As an insurance agent, whenever something valuable gets stolen by thieves, they hire him to get it back.

ÄRM's

Preferred Element: Wind
Preferred Type of ÄRM: Weapons
ÄRM's that you will use:
Spoiler:

Obviously he has some cool stuff. Oh and before you say that he has my username for a name. You are wrong, my username is his name. This was the first Axineld, my first character with this name, and after words a lot of characters and usernames have had his name; just a little fun fact.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!!   MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Name: Zash Dragoc
Physical Description: very tall black haired kid. Not very muscular and has a single peircing on his right ear( that isn't an arm) and his eyes are different colors the right is blue left is brown.
Personality: The type of guy you wouldn't notice if you weren't looking Zash is mostly secretive and never been very friendly he doesn't trust anyone
History:orphan from birth this child was cared for by his grand parents who pasted away a year ago.
Past Affiliation(Chess Pieces, Cross Guard, niether[if you were part of the chess include your rank, be reasonable]):none
Current Occupation: none ( Thou is collecting arm as a hobby.)
Prefered Element: fire FOOLS FIRE
Prefered Type of ÄRM: cursed
ÄRM's that you will use:

Spoiler:

Last edited by zashonfire on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!!   MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:53 pm

1: I got more arms than you! HA!
2:"Fire FOOLS FIRE" I like that
3: Guardians and Nature arms cant have stones, but the gaurdians can have the stone skills as normal skills, it will just take more magical power from the user. And with the nature arm, you can control fire, just flat out control it, nothing more can be gained so there is no need for stones
4: All other stones and ARMs work out just fine. So get rid of the stones on the guardians and nature ARM and we are good to go
5: Just post after this once you make the changes
6: And if you were thinking "But Bobbo has stones," thats cause he is a unique ARM and is flat out epic!
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!!   MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:57 pm

FIXED and I let you have more arms!
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!!   MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:12 am

Pppffftt, sure you did. Well my show is about to start so i wil start the rp a bit later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!!   MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:35 am

Name: Daniel, Adams
Physical Description: Medium height, short blond hair. He wears white robes that have different colors and patterns all over them.
Personality: Semi-religious, semi-rebelious, all POWER!
History: He was raised by monks in an abbey, once he discovered ARM's he couldn't get enough. Even though he owes the monks his life, he was often rebelious. He still follows his faith but not as strongly once he left the abbey.
Past Affiliation: None
Current Occupation: A simple journeyer. He decided to go along with Axineld and Zash once he met them.

ÄRM's

Preferred Element: Light
Preferred Type of ÄRM: Holy(TAKE THAT ZASH!
ÄRM's that you will use:

Spoiler:

Obviously, he can destroy you Zash due to his large amount of Holy ARMS. And he has a lot of stuff that goes along with the bible. I know some of the stuff doesn't actually go along with the bible, so sorry if that offends you or anyone else. He will come in during the job that Axineld just recieved.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!!   MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:16 am

AXi I hope you realize I have to murder you and your char now right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!!   MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MÄR Heaven RP Sign-Ups!!
Page 1 of 1