Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Formation of Light Pack

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The Formation of Light Pack Empty
PostSubject: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:59 am

A lone white wolf walked through the snow and dense forest. Searching for a place to make a home for a pack she wished to lead. After a few hours of searching she found a small clearing large enough to support a small pack. It contained a few fallen trees that would provide shelter for the Mother and Yearlings. She looked up at the sky and there was a clear view of the stars and the moon. She closed her eyes and felt the wind blow through the trees almost as if it was singing. She took a deep breath and let out a low howl that slowly grew loud and being carried with the wind.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:24 pm

In the ebony blanket of darkness, in the midst of the pearlescent moon, was a small dark shape. It flew closer, and closer, then gradually came into view. Taki's ocean-blue wings flapped rhythmically, as he gently moved through the air. The moonlight shone onto his blue-black pelt, giving a nice sheen. He glided, then steadily landed before the wolf he had spotted. "Why, hello there." he greeted. "I'm Taki. I was once a part of a herd, but I was separated. And what exactly are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:33 pm

"I'm here to create a pack. It is nice to meet you Taki. I am Spirit." the young she-wolf replied taking in the sight in front of her. "Tell me what brought you here?" she asked in a steady tone not revealing any hidden motives. Her eyes shined in the moonlight makeing them look like small pools of water, or ice.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Taki's sapphire blue eyes glowed in the moonlight, and he smiled. "Nice to meet you, Spirit. I come here in peace. I was separated from my herd, and so I have wandered the region, but for some reason I was drawn here, as if by fate." the massive stallion looked up at the moon and stars. "Beautiful aren't they?" he said, marveling at the sight of them. Anything that shined seemed to dazzle him, strangely.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:34 pm

A grey griffin lay on a thick branch in the treetops near the edge of the clearing. The moonlight gave her own fur and feathers a ghostly tinge as she watched the two creatures with interest.

"Beautiful aren't they?"

The pegasus had looked up at the sky as he said this. Luna also glanced up at it through the branches of the tree she lay in. She preferred the night to the day because of its mystery and calmness but she couldnt deny how beautiful the stars and the moon looked on this particular night.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:25 pm

There was a light breez that came, "I cant shake the feeling that something bad is about to happen. What do you think Taki, and Gryffin?" she asked looking at the tree. Spirit did not like those who sneak around in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:35 pm

"Something bad? On a day like this? No way." he snorted. "Just look how peaceful everything is, and how the stars and moon shine." his wings had now folded, and now he looked like a normal horse, though bigger than one. He looked in the griffin's direction, and called out. "Hey! Why don't you come over here?" he asked. "Don't be shy." His cheerfulness seemed to be overwhelming to most, but to him it was quite normal.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Luna laughed from her perch in the tree. "I was here before you arrived, I dont' call that sneaking."
She spread her wings and fluttered over to the other two animals. "I'm Luna. And techincally im a Gryphon.. not a griffin. But mostly everyone calls me a Griffin anyhow so.. yea."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:53 pm

"My appoligize Luna. Is this your home?" Spirit asked. She looked at the Gryffin and saw that she had leopard hafe instead of a loin.That's interesting. she thought. "My name is Spirit."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:57 pm

The Gryphon chuckled, "Its a home I suppose, but you're welcome to use it. It'll be nice to have some company."
She flicked her tail, "Pleased to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:12 am

"Hello Luna." Taki greeted. He noticed that she had a leopard part, not a lion's as should be expected. "Actually, why don't we form a group and live together? We'd stand a chance in this world for survival, and it'd be nice to live in a group. Plus, if humans live in groups, why can't we?" he said, smiling. His blue eyes twinkled in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Sprirt thought for a moment, If we do form a pack we stand a better chance of survivle but we also become a huge target. casting the thought aside, "I think that's a good idea. We'll have a better chance of living. It's been a while since I've heard anyone mention a Two-walker.(the Zenar term for Human)" she said looking at the two Zenar in front of her. She looked back to the sky think about her past.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Taki nodded in response, then turned to Luna. "So what do you think?" he asked, smiling. He noticed Spirit look up at the sky, deep in thought. Hm. I wonder what she's thinking. he thought.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:31 pm

The Gryphon grinned. "I think its an excellent idea!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:12 pm

"Then we all agree. who's going to be the leader then?" the white wolf asked the two other Zenar. Taking her eyes off the sky she looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:20 pm

"I don't know...." Taki started. He looked at both of his newfound friends in confusion.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Luna shrugged and flicked her tail again. "I've always lived alone. I dont think i'd be very good at leading other creatures..."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:28 pm

"I lived in a pack once me and my brother. But we were forced to leave. Anyway so it's down to me and Taki." Spirit mused. As she thought of her brother she waundered what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Taki gazed at Spirit, awaiting an answer. When none came, he spoke up. "Why not Spirit be the leader, and I can be...you, know, second-in-command?" the blue-black stallion kicked up some dust in a bit of anxiety. The moon was beginning to float slowly up, and into the phase of midnight, which was when most animals slept for the night.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Luna laughed at the Pegasus' anxiety. "That seems like an awesome idea!!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 pm

When spirit heard what Taki had said she was shocked, could she be a good leader? "Are you two sure?" she asked douting herself. By this time she was standing up.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:43 pm

The grey Gryphon nodded. "Well I know for sure i'd be no good at the job."
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:58 am

"I thought wolves had a high talent for leadership, though." Taki said, encouragingly. It was true, wolves lived in packs, and most of them were talented and awesome leaders.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:23 pm

"Very well. I accept and thank you for giving me the chance." Spirit said looking away blushing. "If only nii-sama could see me like this. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Suddenly, Taki began to tire. He yawned and his eyes drooped. "Ah. We should sleep, and it's really late." he said sleepily. "Oh, and you won't eat me will you?" he asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Light Pack   The Formation of Light Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

The Formation of Light Pack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next